Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. (2412 Views)

The U.S. Navy Has Taken Back Control Of The Israel-affiliated Tanker Hijacked! / Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Russian Forces Take Over Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Those Vehicles were not destroyed but parked by Russia troops after more troops came in.
The full video are online and it’s even posted by pro Ukraine force confirming Russia controlled it

Russian media has done a number on your head confirm.

The damage and destruction in that airport was mostly done by an Su24 pilot who managed to bomb an elite russian batallion of 300 Specnaz commando and recapture Antonov Airport in Hostomel.

Attached is the thermal imaging from the airport after a successful recapture by the Ukrainian forces. You can clearly see everywhere is on fire which supports the video link I sent you in real time

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Those Vehicles were not destroyed but parked by Russia troops after more troops came in.
The full video are online and it’s even posted by pro Ukraine force confirming Russia controlled it
https://mobile.twitter.com/RALee85/status/1499643176998641664

You are posting a video link of a Russian pro Putin news media which claimed Ukraine destroyed the Antonov as a credible source when the whole world knows Russia destroyed that aircraft.

So you are part of Putins propaganda machine

Even the video you posted shows an empty airport which is different from mine which shows Russian military equipment on fire everywhere.

Yours was when Russia had control while mine was when it was recaptured hence the massive damage and shellings and fire with Russian vehicles bearing the V markings everywhere destroyed or in flames
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by seunny4lif(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
That account is pro Ukraine
cheesy grin
You don’t even know

This is anti Russia account by Turks and he still posted same thing
As of today, Russia still controlled the airport
https://mobile.twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1499672735793963009

Igbofam:

You are posting a video link of a Russian pro Putin news media which claimed Ukraine destroyed the Antonov as a credible source when the whole world knows Russia destroyed that aircraft.

So you are part of Putins propaganda machine

Even the video you posted shows an empty airport which is different from mine which shows Russian military equipment on fire everywhere.

Yours was when Russia had control while mine was when it was recaptured hence the massive damage and shellings and fire with Russian vehicles bearing the V markings everywhere destroyed or in flames
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by rottennaija(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbofam:

The news is verified by everyone including AFP news which went into Hostomel to shoot the video and if you had watched the videos I posted you would have seen that Ukrainian military have taken full control of Hostomel and conducting checkpoints everywhere with their flags everywhere as they embark on constant patrols of the town

I want to belief you must have seen the Ukraine warship sunk by Russia today. I think I saw it earlier today or last night.

See below

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
That account is pro Ukraine
cheesy grin
You don’t even know

This is anti Russia account by Turks and he still posted same thing
As of today, Russia still controlled the airport
https://mobile.twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1499672735793963009

You are a confused fellow and clearly a liar by profession.

Attached is the extract of the report and the reporter claimed that behind her are Ukrainian military equipment destroyed and burning while behind there were none but in my video, in the place supposed to be behind her clearly shows Russian military equipment clearly marked with V destroyed completely or on fire.

Her translation below

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Destroyed Russian military equipment in same airport clearly marked with V representing a Russian regimen from Belarus in same spot where she reported from.

How then are the vehicles Ukrainian? Russian liars and their apologist called seunny4lif

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by seunny4lif(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
You see yourself grin
Oga the airport is under Russia troops
Igbofam:

You are a confused fellow and clearly a liar by profession.

Attached is the extract of the report and the reporter claimed that behind her are Ukrainian military equipment destroyed and burning while behind there were none but in my video, in the place supposed to be behind her clearly shows Russian military equipment clearly marked with V destroyed completely or on fire.

Her translation below
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
You see yourself grin
Oga the airport is under Russia troops

Catch up and stop foaming at the mouth
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbofam:
Destroyed Russian military equipment in same airport clearly marked with V representing a Russian regimen from Belarus in same spot where she reported from.

How then are the vehicles Ukrainian? Russian liars and their apologist called seunny4lif
Where did I said those are Ukrainian equipments?
Tell me
I said those Russia equipments were parked by Russians and the video were released by Russia TV crews.
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by seunny4lif(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbofam:

Catch up and stop foaming at the mouth
The airport is controlled by Russia troops as of 4th of March
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Tell me
I said those Russia equipments were parked by Russians and the video were released by Russia TV crews.

Oga keep quiet. The person who made the video of same destroyed and burning vehicles was a Ukrainian soldier right from inside the airport.

If Russians had control how would a Ukrainian soldier make the video.

Is this what a Russian parked vehicle looks like below or a Russian parked vehicle which is on fire as a result of Ukrainian assault. Even the reporter was nowhere to be seen in my video which shows it is recent when compared to the video from the reporter with an empty background

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

Tell me

Read the translation of your so called TV reporter which I posted. She claimed Ukrainian vehicles behind her were destroyed when there was nothing behind her and the only videos of destroyed military equipment were of Russian military

Her translation below and the pictures of destroyed Russian vehicles.

Read the translation very well so your confusion can stop. Are Ukrainian vehicles marked with V?

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by seunny4lif(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
The airport is on Russia troops hand cool
Igbofam:

Read the translation of your so called TV reporter which I posted. She claimed Ukrainian vehicles behind her were destroyed when there was nothing behind her and the only videos of destroyed military equipment were of Russian military

Her translation below and the pictures of destroyed Russian vehicles.

Read the translation very well so your confusion can stop. Are Ukrainian vehicles marked with V?
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Error401: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
paafin:
These are not Russian forces!
. I thought as much... Those are Ukrainians. Russians mark their thanks with Z an not V
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Error401: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:
The airport is on Russia troops hand cool
this should answer your questions

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by seunny4lif(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Error401:
this should answer your questions
It’s says near not inside the airport
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by orisa37: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
That's good.
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Error401: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunny4lif:

It’s says near not inside the airport
I mean the marking on the trucks is V which indicates russian
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Error401:
. I thought as much... Those are Ukrainians. Russians mark their thanks with Z an not V

You are grossly misinformed. Russians mark their military vehicles with Z, O and V.

The V represents Russian military vehicles stationed and coming from Belarus. They are Russian
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by ObamaMessi: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
paafin:
Russian forces will soon retake this town..
And I will urge them to shoot at anything that moves!
Idiot
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Error401: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbofam:

You are grossly misinformed. Russians mark their military vehicles with Z, O and V.

The V represents Russian military vehicles stationed and coming from Belarus. They are Russian
you are right
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Ournolly: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbofam:

The news is verified by everyone including AFP news which went into Hostomel to shoot the video and if you had watched the videos I posted you would have seen that Ukrainian military have taken full control of Hostomel and conducting checkpoints everywhere with their flags everywhere as they embark on constant patrols of the town
Show me the verified source of this 'latest assault'.
I believe I have read something like this last week so, I wonder how it is the latest.

Source please.
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Igbofam: 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ournolly:

Show me the verified source of this 'latest assault'.
I believe I have read something like this last week so, I wonder how it is the latest.

Source please.

Check the second video I posted on page 1

What date is on the time stamp and what is the topic of the video?

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Ournolly: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Igbofam:

Check the second video I posted on page 1

What date is on the time stamp and what is the topic of the video?
I still do not see anything about the taken Airport in the video.
The first video I do not understand, the second by afp said Hostomel West.
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by Ahumanbeing: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Righteousness2 grin

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by paafin(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Idiot

Thank you

Next!
Re: Ukrainian Special Forces Take Back Control Of Hostomel From Russian Military. by paafin(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Igbofam:

I thought you said they were not Russian soldiers what changed? grin

They are free to try and retake it but they can be rest assured that more of them will become manure because you cannot win against a military who has the full support of their civilians and paramilitary.

They will be "cannon fodder" as they call themselves.

Why I said anything that moves should be shot at..

Russian soldiers don't shoot at Civilians..

I think they were decieved by civilian militia men..

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Banks Freeze Nigerian Embassy Accounts / 15 Shocking Facts About North Korea That Are Almost Impossible To Believe / Trump Drinks Glass Of Water With Two Hands, Sparking Fresh Dimentia Concerns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.