Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan (13032 Views)

Delta Accesses ₦‎30 Billion From ₦‎150 Billion Bridging Finance / Hacker Creates 184 Billion Bitcoin From Nowhere / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by immortalcrown(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kinematics:
So focus on the secrete. A government borrowing billions of Naira just a year to election and you are here hyping nonsense. You even went ahead to mention Cross River and Lagos as regards roads. That exposed how naïve you are grin You funny I swear
It is obvious that you used the time for English class to learn insults. Continue.
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by Kinematics: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

It is obvious that you used the time for English class to learn insults. Continue.

Mr. English please teach me English. You are only looking for any chance to hype mediocrity. I'm not insulting you, rather I'm pointing out your f*** ups.
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by hotseat: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Udom is following Bubu's examples.

Bubu got loans from China and others, so Udom took loans or borrowed from a local bank.

No shakement!
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by immortalcrown(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kinematics:
Mr. English please teach me English. You are only looking for any chance to hype mediocrity. I'm not insulting you, rather I'm pointing out your f*** ups.
Continue.
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by wiseone28: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hunchogee:
my brother this news is fake .. Any news you here the reporter saying I disclose person told us .. no say na fake news .. meanwhile the state government denied the news
Will they accept it before since it was secret?
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by dabrake(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
Bad. I keep telling psychopaths that the quality of a government regime is not in how many infrastructures done by the regime. The quality is in the cost and the standard of the infrastructure. It is not about how many projects, it is about the cost and the standard of each project (quality over quantity). Some governors or states dubiously build low-standard projects at a very high cost. Some governors or states sincerely and rationally build high-standard projects at a low cost.

EXAMPLES:
Governor A did 10 projects and embezzled more than 200% of the actual cost of the 10 projects. Governor B did 5 projects and embezzled less than 20% of the actual cost of the 5 projects. Governor C did only two projects without any embezzlement of funds. Psychopaths will rate Governor A the best and rate Governor C the worst even if you tell them that Governor C is the only one innocent of embezzlement. This is why the intention behind an action matters more than the action itself. Why do some successors demolish projects started by predecessors instead of completing those projects? Why do some wait till towards the end of their tenures before starting meaningful projects? Do the delay and the demolition favour the masses? Does the demolition recover public funds spent on the project? The answer is no but fools support those things out of sentiments.

But at least, Akwa Ibom State has something to show, unlike other states that use substandard projects to fool people. Akwa Ibom builds GOOD roads (quality over quantity). Every road built in Akwa Ibom lasts beyond 10 years without any porthole or maintenance. Only Lagos, Abuja and Cross River are next to Akwa Ibom. For other states, the roads develop potholes within 4 years and get reconstructed within 10 years. Do not misunderstand me, I am not trying to justify any corrupt act in Akwa Ibom.
Which Cross River? Same place where I am?
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by Codes151(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2022
This one don Dey build loans Dey keep just because of election.
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by Bamzyriches451: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Baba wan collect this one take go hold side
Re: Akwa Ibom Acquired ₦184 Billion 'Secret' Loan, Targets Fresh ₦150 Billion Loan by Adabestseason(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
If this is true,commendable,atleast it will assist the Governor in installing his preferred aspirant in 2023 general election and level of prosperity of sycophants in that state will definitely blossom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust) / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.