Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff (13031 Views)

Luke Onofiok,  Oche Otorkpa Lead PDP Summit Committee / 2019: As, Sule Lamido, Ibrahim Shekarau Lead PDP / PDP: Sheriff Loses To Makarfi At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by TheHerald: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Factional Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP,) Ali Modu Sheriff has said that leaders of the party begged him to take control of it.

Sheriff also accused four governor-members of the party of working to destroy it,
He made the comments on Thursday, December 29, while speaking in Makurdi, Benue state.

“I was invited, begged and followed to my house by all the leaders of PDP to come and lead the party. I told them that if I must lead, the party must be returned to the people,” Sheriff said.

“Today PDP has only 12 governors as against the 28 we had. Regrettably, of the 12, only four of them want to control and destroy the party. These are people who are not fit to be local government council chairmen— I will continue to resist such,” he added.

Sheriff, who argued that the party’s constitution does not make any provision for caretaker position, lambasted Prof. Jerry Gana, for appearing on television a few days ago to say that 90 percent of the people are with the former Governor Ahmed Makarfi-led faction.

“Jerry Gana of all people talking on television when he does not even have a party card, he has never won an election and cannot even win election in his ward. You don’t sit down in Abuja to determine the fate of the people at the grassroots who are the owner of the party. This party must be given to the owners which is the grassroots,” he added.

The PDP has been at the centre of a leadership crisis since May when attempts to remove Sheriff as chairman failed.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/i-was-begged-in-my-home-to-lead-pdp-sheriff/#ghkfG2kPTIV0lyRu.99

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by madridguy(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2016
Al-Sheriff is too big to be used and dump by PDP.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by slyng(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2016
The 4 govs are fayose, wike who and who

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Atiku2019: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2016
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by omowolewa: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2016
^Wike & Phone calls sha

Sherriffy! they can't just discard you like that o'jare. Fight for you right!

9 Likes

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by sarrki(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2016
This is where wailers should channel there frustration

A divided house , Fuji house if commotion

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by sarrki(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2016
slyng:
The 4 govs are fayose, wike who and who

Mimiko &, Emmanuel Udom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by psalmsjob: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Fayose the boy of Wike is one of the four Governors.

Wike the father of Fayose is also one of the four Governors.

Mimiko the iroko that has been cut to size is also one of them

Idris Wada the non performer is one of them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by chrisxxx(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
Sheriff no doubt we begged you to steer the party to stability. We have achieved that and we want another person for smooth sail. We are in same vein begging you to step down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Nofuase: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2016
We know na - Fayose and Wike

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Aufbauh(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2016
Today PDP has only 12 governors as against the 28 we had. Regrettably, of the 12, only four of them want to control and destroy the party. These are people who are not fit to be local government council chairmen.

Fayose and Wike can't even be a councilor in my ward, at best they will be leading political thugs representing motor pack union. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Spainze007(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmmm really
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Tytylion(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Now same ppl don't want u again.....its that simple
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by obembet(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2016
We know... Fayose and wike

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2016
I know u are lyin@Sheriff

And for d moderator that ban me almost a year,
# middle finger up4u#

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by oxygen247(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016
By who
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Emeks008(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016
Trouble dey Sleep, YANGA go wake am Up
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by MReloaded: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016
PDP will die a natural death before 2019.

Fayose's case file will surely be opened in 2018
Mimiko will soon handover
Udom will decamp

Wike! Wike! Wine!

You're a goner

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by AgentGoat: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2016
Yes we know it's fayose and wike.

U just dey your lane dey go.
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2016
We heard u on side
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Pavore9: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2016
"Today PDP has only 12 governors as against the 28 we had. Regrettably, of the 12, only four of them want to control and destroy the party. These are people who are not fit to be local government council chairmen— I will continue to resist such,”........ cheesy
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
PDP IS DDDDDD DEAD grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by MReloaded: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
A party whose slogan is

SHARE THE MONEY

PDP!!!!!!

SHARE THE MONEY

Now they shared the money for 16 years, got butted out of office, and now some classic dead brains want them to return.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by LordGuru1: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
And who will reject an offer to me n chop?
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by ettybaba(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
psalmsjob:
Fayose the boy of Wike is one of the four Governors.

Wike the father of Fayose is also one of the four Governors.

Mimiko the iroko that has been cut to size is also one of them

Idris Wada the non performer is one of them.
Can't believe you can smoke this early.
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Pavore9: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2016
Tytylion:
Now same ppl don't want u again.....its that simple

You don't go provoke a sleeping lion and expects it to simply go back to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by lielbree: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2016
cool5
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Ten12(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Ok dey begged u to lead now dey begging u not to lead anymo, shebi na Dem u wan lead? Again oga stone face u must not run in an election to be a gud politifian
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2016
Those who give a Bleep have commented before me
Re: I Was Begged In My Home To Lead PDP – Sheriff by SurePresident: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2016
ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Record Of Its Oil, Non-oil Export Activities Since June 2015 / Governor Ihedioha Sets Up 8-Man Committee To Probe Okorocha / PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.