Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account (926 Views)

American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / How To Track A Nigerian Scammer's Bank Account And Easily Get Back Your Money / See The Number That Just Flashed Me A While Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account by Bahun(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pls I need help I lost my sim since last year and the sim is not connected to my bank account but for 2months now that sim has been using my account to buy airtime of 10k each month pls help me out am a student and for this 2months life has not been easy for me Cox this is my allowance from home �����������

Pls this is the number trackers in the house help a brother pls
Re: How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account by dawnomike(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bahun:
Pls I need help I lost my sim since last year and the sim is not connected to my bank account but for 2months now that sim has been using my account to buy airtime of 10k each month pls help me out am a student and for this 2months life has not been easy for me Cox this is my allowance from home �����������

visit the network's office to complain... And also inform your bank.

3 Likes

Re: How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account by DarkJeddi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
And you still left money on the account?

Na to clear efery thin comot for your account you dey wait for.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account by fredie107(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
1. Complain to your bank
2. Visit your network provider and complain
3. Transfer your money to another account for now
Re: How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account by arthurwillia(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bahun:

Wha will it cost you to update your account with your bank

1 Like

Re: How To Track A Phone Number That Has Been Withdrawing From My Bank Account by Freelancerx: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Go to the bank, Go to the network provider. Change your account

(1) (Reply)

.. / Phone Needed 45k Budget / Best Phone Around 250k-300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.