Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti (24525 Views)

Tinubu "Cash Strapped" Not Able To Rent Crowd For Benue Rally / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2022
Serious poverty in afonja land
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Yes o
Collect money and suffer four years of misery
Una mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Emmasnoop(m): 6:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Fools they will never learn
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Lessons are never learned in Nigeria which is why history will continue to repeat itself since majority of the citizens ain't ready to make the desired attitudinal changes required to move Nigeria forward.

Recycling the same people that stagnated the growth of Nigeria and entrenched poverty for a few naira is a testament that some people do really derive pleasure in suffering.

Goodluck.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by vicfajeze: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2022
it happened too at Owo inside the King's palace.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Whats the difference between dat region and almajiri region.if they online here,they will be making noise.minus lagos from that region.you will see poverty ladden region.tueh

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by HitSong: 6:32am On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND cool
You and your mom only

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by HRMK: 6:37am On Mar 05, 2022
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
TINUBU SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY NIGERIAN THAT IS SERIOUS IN CONTESTING FOR THE PRESIDENCY!!
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Etimemy: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by ButterBurger: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2022
If he like let him king of my town for consultation.
Buhari will shock him with osinbajo
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Omotosho1090905(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Sahara reporters belongs to sowore I need to ascertain the credibility of the news
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by jclassiq(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2022
The hard question is, if your politicians have no hidden motives, why do they go to such great lengths just to rule?

Spending all this money for an altruistic motive, No sir!!!

May the gods punish tilumbu and other enemies of the people like him.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Psalmistproject: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2022
GardenOfGod:
5 Million Yoruba youths should be ready for recruitment to fight bokoharam. grin grin
Abeg remove fight matter for them. Na mouth and sabotage be their landmark.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Jakumo(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2022
OBALOLA55:
ON TINUBU MANHOOD WE SHALL STAND cool

But Tinubu's manhood is constantly leaking. Won't our shoes get soaked?

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by errigdee: 7:47am On Mar 05, 2022
den don start to dey bribe Una I can see.... mugu pipu if Una like make Una sell Una dignity join
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Bamzyriches451: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Have you seen the problems of some Nigerians
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by guru90: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Politicians are the reason why everything is high in the market places so that poor people can't buy enough...

During election time, they will begin to dash money out.... So that we can vote for them.....

This is stupidity in the highest order.....
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by gift2xl: 8:02am On Mar 05, 2022
Nigerians be wise don't sell your right for money.

There Moto is, make them poor and we can control them with our money.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Safyqueen: 8:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Baybii:
I know people are extremely hungry due to the economic hardship we're facing in this county but this isn't the way to go.

No one is supposed to be encouraging this man by accepting any of his gifts. But here we have adults fighting over it.

Such a shame!

Hopefully they know better than to vote for him when the time comes.

(Check out my signature and contact me if you know how to write fiction stories, send a message!)
Please just asking, why do you think Tinubu is not qualified to be the president of this country?
Is it the age wahala? Is it experience or just like that? Anyway just need to know.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by lokho(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2022
Awon oloriburuku alatenuje
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Gkemz: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2022
Amala and ewedu chest beaters. They have to be stopped before they start targeting each other's head to cut for ritual.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by ubee(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2022
How can a politician of Tinubu's stature use this phoney tactic of luring electorate to his camp by throwing cash them?
Why is he like this?
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Abubaka50(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2022
If Agbero give you money una go share am like agbero, thank God no life was lost.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Brightest04(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2022
eliyke:
undecidedhunger na bad tin Sha,na wetin Dem dey take deceive us b dat
Peradventure the man becomes president and turns his back as usual, these hungry idiots will be the first to complain. We can never learn in this country.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Bluntemperor: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Afonja grin grin
Already selling themselves shocked

A serious news stand should balanced this kind of story with at least photo of events or cameras of happenings! So what happened here?
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by ubochimike(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
I don't know why I so much dislike that man becoming president
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by DaInferno(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2022
With the way things are going...I hope nobody here is aspiring to vote this man as the president of Nigeria
If this man becomes the president, I go shame to be Nigerian!

1 Like

Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by onyxo76(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2022
this is the same tactic, give them 2k, they vote for you, keep them in hardship till next elections, give them another 2k during campaign, they vote for another 4 years of torment. when you are poor and hungry, you can't think well, honestly if you have the means, just leave this country its not worth all this mental stress.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by onyxo76(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2022
DaInferno:
With the way things are going...I hope nobody here is aspiring to vote this man as the president of Nigeria
If this man becomes the president, I go shame to be Nigerian!

better just try comot this jungle jare.
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Dnockeror333(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2022
eliyke:
undecidedhunger na bad tin Sha,na wetin Dem dey take deceive us b dat

The gift was a sacrifice for long health!
Re: Many Injured As They Fight Over Tinubu’s Cash Gift In Ekiti by Dnockeror333(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2022
The gift- sacrifice for long health- (1-5more years)

The people who justle for the gift- fowls to be cut down for his own sake. Some may fall, some may go on in life. But few will surely be the scape goat!

If anything goes wrong, Tinubi himself will suffer the injury!

#Facts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / 2023: PDP G5 Gives Atiku Conditions For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.