Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Investment Advice Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment Advice Needed! (839 Views)

Can 300k Startup A Football Viewing Centre?. (your Investment Advice Please) / Business & Investment Advice For Enterpreneurs / 40k For Investment Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Advice Needed! by kenngeorge: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
Please house members, i need advice on what to invest in with a start-up capital of N500,000 that would generate a quick ROI. Your candid advice would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by davcon247: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2011
am a stock analyst, i can trade for u, with upto 50% returns per annum, 07033012122
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by highland(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2011
1. INVEST WHERE YOU WILL HAVE CONTROL. My brother, this is the best advice i can give you.

2. Put your money in Green world distributor and you get 100% back in 4 - 5 months with month compensation. If this is difficult for you to understand reach me on segunjohn01@gmail.com.

3. Don't give your money to financial prediators such as banks, stockbrokers, they are more intrested in their profit/commission than your gain. this is why they will make you sign length agreement to make you powerless even when they failed in their promises.

4. Netowrkong is a business that will bring you to where you can't be in few years now.

5. You need to read the business of the 21st century by Robert Kayosaki though not available in Nigeria now but i can help order from US.

Thanks
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by flolimited: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
Give me a call and let's talk.or email me 08062814654 flolimited@aol.com
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by Flexskillz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2011
hello, i would love to introduce you to a business where you will invest about 150k and i can guarantee you that with little hard work you could be making close to 350k in a month after the 3rd month. give me a call or drop your email and we can talk better. forget any get rich quick schemes doing nothing blah blah blah, you have to work to make money. expectin ur call.
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by kenngeorge: 10:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
I truly appreciate all of your candid advice and i'm still very open to a very good business proposal. @flolimited, i sent a mail to you and i'm expecting a reply. @ Flexskillz, i quite appreciate your opinion; your phone number is not written here. Well this is my email requested by you : kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk
Hope to hear from you soon and pls, when sending your mail, do indicate who you are and that you are from Nairaland so i do not think its a junk mail. God bless you all !
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by teetee2(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2011
FlexskillZ,

Can you please enlighten us in the house about that business, may be many of us will be interested.
Re: Investment Advice Needed! by babazak(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2011
You can start home based export with less than N100,000 with good ROI.You export basically nigerian foodstuff.If you are interested mail me on: mczackltd@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Us Products For Sale At Lower Than Nigeria Wholesale Prices - Great Deals / How Much Does A Certified Surgeon Earn In Nigeria? / Gtbank Launches Mobile Money Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.