Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' (4312 Views)

Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by SATANICALLY666: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Friday, warned President Vladimir Putin of Russia over his invasion of Ukraine.

Primate Ayodele warned that Putin would not go scot-free because he has resisted God’s warning to put an end to the crisis.

In a statement by his Media Aide, Osho Oluwatosin, the clergyman disclosed that plans to assassinate Putin is underway because he didn’t listen to God.

It would be recalled that Primate Ayodele warned the President a few days after the invasion that he should end the war because he foresees an assassination attempt on his life.

Unfortunately, Putin has not put an end to the war, causing more destruction in Ukraine as against the warnings sent to him by the man of God.

However, the clergyman noted that a Russian soldier will be used to execute the assassination plan.

‘’President Vladimir Putin of Russia has gone against God’s warnings. I warned him to put an end to the invasion of Ukraine but he didn’t listen. Just like Pharaoh whose heart was hardened against God’s children but perished, Putin will not go scot-free.

‘’I still insist that this war will not lead to third world war, it will come to an end but President Putin will not go scot-free, a Russian soldier will be used to execute the plans to take his life,’’ he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/russia-ukraine-war-putin-wont-go-scot-free-soldierll-assassinate-him-primate-ayodele/

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
This apocle has the record of having the most failed prophecies in human history!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by lifenija: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Nbotee(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mtcheeeeew
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Investigative: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by tamdun: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Scammer

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by mbaboy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Till then
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Omicron007: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
shocked

This Primate again!
Wake me up when an Octopus makes a prediction.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by talktimi(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
There's a million dollar bounty on his head by a Russian billionaire already, someone is bound to take the offer. Nothing new here

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na so...

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2022

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by FoolaniHellman: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
This man prophecy and Buhari promises nah 5&6

Failures!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by KUNZEH(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
This OP dey okay so?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by kollinzgee(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
I don tire for this man swears .
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by jyz200(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
tongue
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by cherishmichael: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Abeggi let's hear word, you too know the bible but you don't know that this is a prophecy in fulfillment, then God told you to warn someone, the main part of the prophecy itself (world power), is it so that the already existing written prophecy would not take place or what!!?
mtcheeeew!.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by SweetSauce(f): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
talktimi:
There's a million dollar bounty on his head by a Russian billionaire already, someone is bound to take the offer. Nothing new here
Are you for real??
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by phelps007: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin grin

Also tell us when the Russian soldier will pull the trigger na....abi baba no see that one ni?

Just dey there dey whine people anyhow as usual...smh
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by BeanmanX(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fake news
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Jubal01: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
This might come true o! U can laugh at this man all u want, but he lunched a book some times back titled 10,000 prophecies which took place. 10k prophecies coming true no be beans o!
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by SEGLIZ: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
just few hours after us suggested the assassination of Putin Nigeria predictor turn it to prophecy.
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by naija4life247: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Being a Muslim, i am ashamed of some so called Alfas that spew rubbish e.g. Mumuric leader Prof. Ishaq Akintola, but seeing similar fools in the Church amazes me more. Or do we even have more of these religious idiots in the Church than in the Mosques?
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by SarkinYarki: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
This man has never gotten a single prediction right
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by naija4life247: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
SEGLIZ:
just few hours after us suggested the assassination of Putin Nigeria predictor turn it to prophecy.

My brother, na so we see am ooo. And if you tell them that this idiot on the pulpit is a nonentity, some equal idiots in our society will start saying "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm". Abeg, you told the church goers that these fraudulent clergy are anointed by anyone talk less God?
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by SaiOba: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
I warned him to put an end to the invasion of Ukraine but he didn’t listen.
Just Negodi dis one sef.. as if to say him folo am talk directly but him. Na Putin get blame mtcheew!

SATANICALLY666:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/04/russia-ukraine-war-putin-wont-go-scot-free-soldierll-assassinate-him-primate-ayodele/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Totilopussylick(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
I didn't read lies undecided
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
This fake prophet nor dey tire?
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by tjfulloption(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Charmingrascal(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin will be disgraced.
He will lose this war not because Ukraine is more powerful than Russia but because many people including Russians are not in support of invasion and bullying of Ukraine by Putin.
He arrested and detained children as young as 5 years old for waving "let there be peace" flag.
This is not going down with many people in Russia even Soldiers will become mutinous in few days time.

I stand with Ukraine!!!
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by ruggedtimi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Something wey me self fit prophecy
Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Great0ne1: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
vedaxcool:
This apocle has the record of having the most failed prophecies in human history!
I have even more successful prophecies than him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Soldiers Set To Assassinate Russian President, Putin' by Czario: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin will be assassinated

Texas will suffer nuclear strike...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / Jacob Zuma's £5.3m Home Expansion Prompts Outcry / Meet ISIS Leader That Was So Fat, Could Not Enter Police Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.