Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) (746 Views)

Experienced Male Grill Cook Wanted. Location-mafoluku, Oshodi / Writers In Kuje And Airport Road Abuja Wanted For Immediate Employment! / Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by Chidismart: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good Writers in Kuje and Airport Road, Abuja Wanted for Immediate Employment! Location: Kuje and Airport Road Abuja

I'm looking for experienced writers with good knowledge of writing for the web. Remember to mention if you have knowledge of SEO, how to use a plagiarism checker like Copyscape to check your work for plagiarism, and if you know how to edit with Grammarly.

If you are good, I will give you as much work as you can handle everyday. Thank you. Only serious people with sufficient time to write, please!

If interested, contact me via the same email-godspowertoday@gmail.com for details.

Note Please: I have enough remote writers now! I'm looking for writers who stay in Kuje Abuja or Airport road Abuja and want to work physically with me, please reach out. You won't have to worry about powering your PC or purchasing data.

Also, if you know anyone in this location that would be interested, kindly tell him or her to reach out ASAP!

Anyone in this location that is just starting out as a writer should also contact me if interested. I will guide you on what you will do. You must have basic knowledge of the computer, the internet and a good command of English.

Looking forward to your response. Best regards

1 Like

Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by THELATTERMAN(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Check your mailbox.
Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by Chidismart: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I will respond to all mails shortly. No more new applications for now. I re-open if I need more hands after I have reviewed the first group of applications.

Thank you
Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by FBWIN(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
I will be waiting. I wish I will join
Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by REALCASE: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Same here, waiting
Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by jemspace(f): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2022
I will be waiting
Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by Chidismart: 3:04am On Mar 08, 2022
I have responded to all who applied at the appropriate time. If I need more people, I will get back to those who applied after I close the application. Thank you all!
Re: Good Writers Wanted! Location: Kuje and Airport Abuja (Renewed- 20/5/2022) by adegokeoniels: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2022
have been trying to send my application to the email you provided since yesterday but it wasn't going through, please I need this job

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Dialect Teacher Required For One Person - 50,000 NGN Per Month / A Day Job For Yoruba Reader And Speakers. / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.