Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Remote Digital Office Assistant And Writers Wanted! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Remote Digital Office Assistant And Writers Wanted! (317 Views)

Join Freelance And Writers' Group / Blogger's And Writers Needed / Bloggers And Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remote Digital Office Assistant And Writers Wanted! by Chidismart: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Writers and digital office assistants needed For immediate employment

This job is for someone living in Kuje or airport road Abuja.

I'm looking for digital office assistants. This work would be suitable for a Youth Corper or even a smart secondary school graduate.
A dedicated individual who is computer literate and has basic knowledge of how to use the internet.

If you don't fancy the digital life, the job may not be suitable for you.

Get in touch with me on this email if interested- godspowertoday@mail.com

Only someone living in Abuja Kuje or airport road will be suitable for the role.

[b]Job 2:

[/b]I'm equally looking for experienced writers with good knowledge of writing for the web. If you want to apply as a writer, also ensure the location is suitable for you. Remember to mention if you have knowledge of SEO, how to use a plagiarism checker like Copyscape to check your work for plagiarism at the end, and if you know how to edit with Grammarly. Also, include your niche experience and if you can upload on the content management system.

If interested contact me via the same email-godspowertoday@gmail.com for details.

To ensure I'm speaking to the right people, put your location first on your application. Thank you. Share it to someone you know might be interested. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How Exactly Does A Post On Nairaland Become Trending Or Enter Front Page / A Poem By A Nigerian / Ebook Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.