Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ebook Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ebook Writing (314 Views)

Ebook Writing With Ease / Article And Ebook Writing Gig! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Writing by aroobajamil: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello,

Welcome to my online ghostwriting services. My name is Arooba Jamil, I am a professional writer with more than 9 years of experience. I would love to collaborate with you to create a perfect eBook for you. I can also share my experience as an eBook writer or suggest you what sells the best in the market but if you have any specific topic in mind feel free to contact me. It would be my honor to deliver you with my best services through determination and honesty.

If you are looking for a flawless eBook for your project I can take care of it. I am here because writing is my passion and with my experience I can write on almost any topic. Hope to hear from you soon!
contact me: cs14.072@gmail.com
https://www.fiverr.com/share/5KGDN4

(1) (Reply)

Proud Of Igbo / Writers Please Can You Share Your Amazon Kdp Experience / DON'T LET THE FAVORITE NURSE DIE Episode 1 to 4 (An Interesting Fight Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.