Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US (1249 Views)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Abba Kyari For Extradition To U.S After NDLEA Probe / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by GeneralPula: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria Government don finally carry Yankee Over 2.5..

If you believe Naija go extradite it cop to USA, then you’re on a long thing..
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by LagacyHills: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
What are you talking about, take your fucking smelly mouth out of this plsuote author=BeanmanX post=110748846]The criminal and coward done deactivate again, Dem no born u well,,,, it's very obvious cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
U no go ever last for this forum, all ur threads and accounts go burn to ashes as far say I still dey here, na me be ur end,,,,, Beanmanx cool cool cool[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by Imbecilicsamuel: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
I rape animals grin
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by amuwo1980: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na part of the plan from day one , they never meant to extradite him to any us
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by BeanmanX(m): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
continue calling mods may thunder no fire your mama toto cool
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

This is the same notorious troll that is cloning my account and also defaming me, he keeps creating new accounts everytime he gets banned
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by BeanmanX(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
google BeanmanX armed robber and thank me later you bastard cool cool

This is the same notorious troll that is cloning my account and also defaming me, he keeps creating new accounts everytime he gets banned
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by BeanmanX(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
son of a hoe, u go call mods till u die as your mama no born u well grin

Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by BeanmanX(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
if them born u and born your mama well, no call mods

Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by BeanmanX(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
try to call mods more o because I am about to open a thread and deactivate this akant as mods no want ban am cool

Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by Cheezzyy: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=BeanmanX post=110749887][/quote]this is serious
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by flokii: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Smiles.. ab0ki sense.

Please what of the other kyari that collected bribe from hushpuppy, what are they doing to him or is that how he'll walk free and act as though he didn't commit any crime?

Hope my Yoruba people are learning sense. Una own na to dey overdo, dey do oversabi upandan.
Re: NDLEA Begins Move To Stop Kyari’s Extradition To US by Otuegbe: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Which kind thread be this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Went To Her Former Husband’s House And Threw His 4-year-old Son Into A Well / Lagos Woman, Adijat Shina, Follows Babalawo's Advise, Throws Child Into Well / Legalize Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.