Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) (31203 Views)

Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Hadiza Bello Masari: Don't Vote Drug Addicted Politicians - Masari's Wife / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Basheer22: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
bluefilm:
Waste of time and resources.

Tinubu will never be President.

Your father is the INEC chairman, abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Basheer22: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iceberg3:

I tell you..his face says something else grin grin grin

Igbos are now experts on the faces of Northern politicians while Kanu is still in the cage. That's interesting.

11 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by mosagbo: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
While others are busy abusing and cursing online, the Tinubu for president message is spreading like wildfire offline among the real voters.

Tinubu is coming to work for the ordinary people and that’s why he’s taking his message to the ordinary folks and their leaders nationwide. Tinubu gave us a new Lagos, I have no doubt in my mind that he can give us a new Nigeria with shared prosperity.

Tinubu is a currupt leader and he's old with outdated brain for this country, he's not ICT compliance and cannot cope with the current situation as it is. If Buhari will admit that he's old for the office because he cannot work in the office longer than it should be because of age that he needs rest, Tinubu too needs rest and not to bother himself struggling to occupy the number one sit. I urg all Tinubu followers to reconsider their decision and cue behind Osinbajo who is vibrant, active, intelligent, young and technological incline to lead us in the next dispensation. God bless us all!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by DeLaRue: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Katsina and Kano. Two states whose voting numbers will humble you.

I experienced that with President Jonathan during the 2015 elections.

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You guys said the same thing about Abiola, till you push him to his grave ..

Everyone must die someday….even YOU! Cowards die many times before their death….Fear Not, my friend!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
South East will never achieve anything good in dis country if they keep going dis path.. instead for them to start selling and keep pushing for a best candidate from South East they keep wasting thier energy attacking Tinubu plus dat useless pastor call reno and tinubu keep gaining ground.

Now I understand why dis people will never achieve anything thou it is not to late. Look for a reputable candidate from southeast and rally around him. Hatred won't make anyone achieve anything in life while those you are hating on are marking progress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by mosagbo: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=110749653]Arewa women for Tinubu paid a courtesy call to the governor of Katsina state, Bello Masari. The governor welcomed them warmly and endorsed the Tinubu for president messages

Tinubu is a currupt leader and he's old with outdated brain for this country, he's not ICT compliance and cannot cope with the current situation as it is. If Buhari will admit that he's old for the office because he cannot work in the office longer than it should be because of age that he needs rest, Tinubu too needs rest and not to bother himself struggling to occupy the number one sit. I urg all Tinubu followers to reconsider their decision and cue behind Osinbajo who is vibrant, active, intelligent, young and technological incline to lead us in the next dispensation. God bless us all!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:

Igbos are now experts on the faces of Northern politicians while Kanu is still in the cage. That's interesting.
Easy to spot an alumajiri grin
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by LaconicINC: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
While others are busy abusing and cursing online, the Tinubu for president message is spreading like wildfire offline among the real voters.

Tinubu is coming to work for the ordinary people and that’s why he’s taking his message to the ordinary folks and their leaders nationwide. Tinubu gave us a new Lagos, I have no doubt in my mind that he can give us a new Nigeria with shared prosperity.
how much did they pay you to support another vegetable aspirant, so you have not learnt from the Buhari experience, what a Shame!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
mosagbo:

Biden is way older than Tinubu and better Americans with working economy voted for him. Raise better point and stop taking it personal

9 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by abc115: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
richiemcgold:
Tinubu is now like mtn; everywhere you go.

God Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Basheer22: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iceberg3:

Easy to spot an alumajiri grin

Easy to smell a cannibalistic pig from a distance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by badoh(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bridget95:
Instead of you to look straight and ask your self if an ancestor like Tinubu is fit enough to make Nigeria the true giant of Africa in the 21st century, you are on the Internet licking Igbos excreter.
See, he has interest in that seat and that's the reason he keeps campaigning all over the country. The constitution doesn't bar him from contesting, so if you're also interested, come out, express interest and start campaigning. However, if you're not interested, stop character assassination, only promote your own candidate and wish him well.

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Mikeeytools: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Invictuse:
Even you father in his hellish grave knows only you as been shamelessly desperate trying to bring down a man your entire household generation n even tribe can not bring down.

oboy how much dem give us.
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by shinealight(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
mosagbo:

That’s a plus for you guys nah, if he’s not ICT compliant….then his Nairaland haters stand a very good chance of getting a job as one of his Special Assistants…..that’ll keep some of you guys busy and away from the screen! grin
By the way, Osinbajo is not so young at 64…..but it’s not about having energy to run around but about having workable ideas and knowing how to go about implementing them.
When last did you see Paul Biya of Cameroon (89yrs) running around Europe or United Nations to attend some pointless meetings/talkshop? …..but there is relative Peace in his country….a lot more than can be said for Nigeria with a retired General in Office!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by swaggerjack: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Invictuse: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
We're you talking about this fool ?
Your fathers will rot in the deepest part of hellfire before I dream of killing myself.

Lol.. funny I will kell myself because of miserable flat headed disaster like you.
.lol. You own brand of foolishness must be divine indeed. Awon oloriburuku dede !

PrinceOfLagos:

All I need to get your support is a cup of garri cheesy
NaijaRoyalty:

I've noticed the way Princeoflagos ignores you and I know it makes you get angrier

I just hope you don't kill yourself soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by babatunx(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=TheArmourBearer post=110751621]go collect ur own share of the bullion van na. That hunger just reach ur door step ni, e never start. U wey suppose hide dey beg...... Maybe pesin wey suppose reason u now na pro tinubu cheesy grin[/quot..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Thinktwicemybro: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Which widefire? The more people hear about him, the more they hate him. Know this and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
danot1030:

Tinubu is somebody father like your own father. If I were you instead of worrying over an ancestor like Tinubu as you mentioned I would be more worried what my father is watching that he can't come out to declare his interest when an ancestor has declared to contest, I think you should think about that.
i know you have no respect for your father. Continue to lick Tinubu shrinking balls
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Easylifelomo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Arewa women for Tinubu paid a courtesy call to the governor of Katsina state, Bello Masari. The governor welcomed them warmly and endorsed the Tinubu for president message.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President 2023 by the grace of God

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lamidi Amoda Sangodele just want to waste his looted money from Lagos!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:

Easy to smell a cannibalistic pig from a distance.

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by damiloladuke: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
OK
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

When Tinubu contested election in 1993 his age was 41 and not controversial, when he contested election in 1999 his age was 47 and Nobody dispute his age, But the same man is no longer 69 years today. That's what ignorance mixed with hate and mischief does to people.
Tinubu did his mandatory NYSC service at harboni Ltd, Queen Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, in 1979 when NCE and University graduates above 30 years and pregnant graduates were exempted from doing service! Much as it's within your rights to hold any opinion about Tinubu, please put objectivity and fellow-feeling in whatever you posted on the public space. Tinubu is nowhere close to even 72 years if you must know.

His daughter is how many years?
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by hotseat: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
While BAT is reaching out to various people to seek their support, others are idling away their time while their "supporters" are busy castigating him.

When he eventually emerges tomorrow as the flag bearer of his party, they'll scream blue murder.

BAT MEANS BUSINESS!

NO DULLING!

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Bright2(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
North cashing out full time .

1 Like

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
We know him for hosting. He has hosted bunch of bandits.

E no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East / Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu Absent as Buhari Unveils Tinubu’s Campaign Policy / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.