Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) (30970 Views)

Shehu Sani Mocks Aminu Bello Masari Because Of Buhari / Hadiza Bello Masari: Don't Vote Drug Addicted Politicians - Masari's Wife / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2022
You mean Reno Omokirikiri? grin

LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
But rather than simply taking to this straight and sincere advice, ipob pigs will rather continue sniffing Tinubu's farts up and down.

Athifku, the saviour of ipob pigs has declared, they won't tell us why Nigerians should vote him or somehow tell us why he is qualified for the office.

Aminu Bello Masari from Katsina has started mobilising his state to be delivered for jagaban, but ipob are on the internet waiting for reno omocriminal to post the make of tea Tinubu took last night. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by MoIbrahim: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Look at the man's face , like he was forced to hold that nonsense

All this northerners will disappoint Tinubu at the very last minute

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by erubati: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Amah70:

A non Igbo must have written the nonsense you thought was written by an Igbo. Propagandists.

How did you fall for that if your IQ level is not below standard?

Why don't u show ur level of IQ by reading the post and counter the points that were raised.u can not tell me u're blind to see the salient points raised there naw.
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:33am On Mar 05, 2022
tunjijones:
Tinubu here Tinubu there..

I don't know why other aspirants are allowing only this man to get all the popularity. The way it is going Tinubu might win this election.

Good boy
Then Nigerian will be in deeper soup. Like I always say, the best thing you can do for your self and your children and perhaps your lineage is to relocate from this country to a place where the living condition is better.

I hope you have relocated your entire extenders family already?
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2022
tiswell:
[/s]visiting few obas in the south west and few northerners has suddenly become the whole country?

You are pained that he doesn't give a fvck about visiting your region. He knows that you guys are PDP slaves, no point in wasting his time, energy and money convincing you. Buhari came and you gave him 10,000 votes in Enugu state even after promising you guys APC ticket in 2023
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

"IGBO/BIAFRA VS TINUBU/YORUBA:
TOLERANCE BECOMING A CRIME

1. Why do we hate Tinubu?
What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief?
What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves".
We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves.
Yet, we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges.
Who is a slave?
Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri?
He doesn't even need it.
He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival.
It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent!
I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to?
Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge.
How many people will want to go in spite of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating?
How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or Perm.Sec. in Enugu State Civil Service?
Yet it happened here!
Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP.
How was Tinubu our headache.
Was he the cause of our downfall?
Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war.
Now history.
We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba.
But go to Oyo and Osogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority.

Why are we angry?
We chose Azikwe and they chose Awolowo.
How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a President and we gained from it, Awo was only a Premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today.
How are they mumus?
We chose APGA and they chose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa?

I leave that answer to the individual.
Nwayo nwayo biko unu."
https://www.nairaland.com/7013465/2023-abaribe-mocked-endorsing-atikus#:~:text=IGBO/BIAFRA%20VS,nwayo%20biko%20unu.

The author is one of the few intelligent igbos still alive.

Their population keeps decreasing daily, while the population of the ones whose reasoning faculties are outsourced to the dwarf Albinoic Cownu, keeps increasing every second

May God deliver them from Mmkpuru mmiri and cannibalism

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2022
maasoap:

You are pained that he doesn't give a fvck about visiting your region. He knows that you guys are PDP slaves, no point in wasting his time, energy and money convincing you. Buhari came and you gave him 10,000 votes in Enugu state even after promising you guys APC ticket in 2023
so indirectly you are saying that he would become the president of the northern and western Nigeria ?

The joke is on you and your ilks!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Amah70:

Indirect campaign for power to remain in the north is what Tinubu and his urchin supporters are doing, perhaps, unknown to them.

Lori iro
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2022
@ the declaration of his(bat) presidential ambition, all other aspirants became cripple.
JAGABAN we love!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

The problem with you people is that whatever and whoever it is that you hate must certainly be bad. As a publisher, I first met Tinubu one on one in 1993. You people went along to allocate a false age for his daughter and called it her right age. Even then, I have seen folks impregnating girls at 17 years of age in my part of Nigeria. Hasn't it worried you the fixation by some people on Tinubu, when they could easily have seized the occasion to promote the interest of their own candidates? They call whatever explanation you give to debunk their preconceived notions trash and call you names. They're ever so impatient with reason. Even for the sake of argument let's say that Tinubu is 80 years old, why should that bother anyone who genuinely believes that he has but one vote? We can't all sleep tending to the same posture on the sleeping mat. I've never seen a situation where people generally ignore the glaucoma in their eyes, but complain about the minge that entered their neighbour's eyes in error.

Oga I don't have any beef with anyone including you but tinubu is 69 but has Parkinson's disease. He is urinating on himself already. Aragbe mentioned it.

I am a Yoruba man but if tinubu is the best the Yorubas can come up with, it is too appalling. Just because the northerners wanted a northerner to be there they went for buhari, now see where we are. Anyone who loves Nigeria should not encourage a man with serious health challenges to be president.

His age is as true as his Toronto certificate.
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
tiswell:
so indirectly you are saying that he would become the president of the northern and western Nigeria ?

Yeah, you rejected Buhari but he became your president anyway. History is going to be repeated again.
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
tenpipsperday:

Oga I don't have any beef with anyone including you but tinubu is 69 but has Parkinson's disease. He is urinating on himself already. Aragbe mentioned it.

I am a Yoruba man but if tinubu is the best the Yorubas can come up with, it is too appalling. Just because the northerners wanted a northerner to be there they went for buhari, now see where we are. Anyone who loves Nigeria should not encourage a man with serious health challenges to be president.

His age is as true as his Toronto certificate.

No, you're not Yoruba and on that basis you're free to concoct lies and say whatever you want about another man whose only fault is that he isn't from your part of Nigeria and has made his intention of running for president known to his admirers. Don't you think that you should allow every other person to freely make their own choices instead of denigrating their preferred choice? Bring your Choice on and promote him as these other people are doing presently. To think that we're in a Democracy in Nigeria!
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
maasoap:

Yeah, you rejected Buhari but he became your president anyway. History is going to be repeated again.
even Tinubu will be disappointed at your response sad
Re: Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2022
tiswell:
even Tinubu will be disappointed at your response sad

Don't be sad, it is the reality. You made your decision and you are going to repeat it anyway, I'm not the one who told you to reject APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death / President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) / What's The Future Of Southern Nigeria If The North Falls To Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.