Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence (639 Views)

Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking / Husband Breaks Wifes Leg For Wearing Snake Print Pajamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence by Ayinesongya3: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kazim Adeoti, the husband to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has broken his silence on his new marriage.

Since the actress unveiled her new husband on his birthday in January, many had attacked Mercy, describing her as a husband snatcher.

As the couple covered the February 2022 issue of Media Room Hub magazine, they spoke about their marriage and also addressed the rumors surrounding their union.

In the interview, Kazim said Mercy was his business partner first before any other thing.

While debunking the rumor that he was ‘snatched’, he said that as a Muslim, he is permitted to marry more than one wife.

He said, “There is nothing like snatching. I’m a full grown adult, I am a Muslim and my religion permits me to marry more than one wife. Now, I am married to two wives and I’m glad everything is good.

“I want to use this medium to also educate some people, a lot of people are hypocrites and when you’re bold enough to do the right thing. I think that I’ve done what is right, I’ve done what is godly which I so much believe that a lot of people are going to be making references to me in the nearest future.”

https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/I-did-the-right-thing-Mercy-Aigbe-s-new-husband-breaks-silence-532694

Re: I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence by Rastaramsey(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Whether he breaks silence or not, I don't give a flying f*uck.....
Re: I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence by Buharidgeneral: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oko d owner
Re: I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence by Ecos(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mumu simp. U go soon cry our own cry too. U don't know u are marrying 'our' wife. grin
Re: I Did The Right Thing -- Mercy Aigbe’s New Husband Breaks Silence by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Declares Her Intention To Travel To Nigeria To Find Husband / I Did; Omah Lay Fashion Mirror [picture] / “no One Has This Richard Mille’s Watch” Burna Boy Brags, Dares His Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.