Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

* - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / * (6242 Views)

I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / I Got A Message For A Job I Never Applied For / 5 Tips To Help You Get A Job Abroad From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by Rawhumper(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
I feel if u mail him, he will gradually bring u in
maybe payment on how to get tofel, or
something.

I feel something in this his format,he really
took time to bring out this format but he
doesn't know there are always wise men present.

uote author=ambr055i post=110759594]

Exactly, I doubt the authenticity of this post. I know before you go teach the English language in these non-English speaking countries you are to attain some sort of certification like the one you mentioned above. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: * by Rawhumper(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
Before I got admission to study Computer Engineering in Conway, South Carolina, I took
TOEFL as one of the pre-requiste.

This a smooth format to scam people, if you
mail him I bet you along the line,money will
be involved sooner or later.

Instead to go thru him,I google online. Pay the TOEFL fee directly....get the classes..
Even CDabout the test, is given when you pay for TOEFL.

Hope nobody go fall for this smart format.

uote author=Titaniumental post=110764040]
The fact that some did not recognize that does not change the fact that Nigeria is known as a native English speaking country......
As a matter of fact not all schools in UK or Canada requires IELTS from Nigerians.[/quote]
Re: * by Hublot1: 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mehn the number of people running scams on nairaland , very soon there'll be no one to scam
Re: * by Soffyh(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
zxxtx:

Native language same as mother tongue means the language you grew up speaking or your first language.

Source: google

If English was the language you were brought up with then your native language or mother tongue is English. Irrespective of your ethnic group English is the first language in Nigeria. This is from my own understanding o

Y’all saying Nigeria is not a native English speaking country yet all your documents are in English from birth certificate to death certificate lmao
I tire o, go check China documents or Korean grin
Re: * by Soffyh(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Before you ask him for any advice or help ,let him reach Japan first, scam formats keep updating
Re: * by Danielomisco(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
He is a cheap scammer askin for 8k,throwing voice notes upandan...
Re: * by bigjackass: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Danielomisco:
lol. What is the 8k for?
Re: * by ArticleBeast: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
uboma:

No, Nigeria is not. If it was, we won't be made to sit for IELTS....
It is because IELTS is a money spinning venture for Britain
Re: * by anu3: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Babaheekmat:

Nigeria is a native English speaking country.. are we not?

English is the Official language here, yet NOT our native. Our native languages are hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, etc...
Re: * by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Really happy I meant this post.... Kudos op, go and conquer.. all the best man

1 Like

Re: * by Danielomisco(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
bigjackass:
lol. What is the 8k for?
that coaching class
Re: * by uboma(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
ArticleBeast:

It is because IELTS is a money spinning venture for Britain

Not entirely true... This does not mean that Nigeria is a native English language speaking country

There are still Primary and Secondary schools here in Nigeria where native dialects are mostly used in teaching...

For some of these persons wishing to continue their studies overseas, the English language test comes handy..
Re: * by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
cjeriia:
You are not regarded as a native speaker of English sir. Pls do not mislead people. To apply for that job, it's required you obtain a TEFL or TESOL certification
LoL alaye calm. Nigeria is a negative English country, abi nah french you dey write so, stop embarrassing yourself. I got a TEFL certificate from teacherrecord.com. but it's just an added advantage.
Re: * by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Babaheekmat:
The cheapest online class is $250 dollars

Where I want to see that one
teacherrecord.com
Re: * by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Danielomisco:
LoL you guys on nairaland are funny , after bashing here. Then you email begging to guide through the process. I already gave you guys everything you need to know about the job. I also Google and do your own research. You asked for my cover letter, state of purpose stating why you will a good teacher in Japan, Plus other documents I used in applying for the job and yes I asked for 8k because I will giving you the documents I used and my time to guide through the whole process. Didn't I share with some application link without taking a dim from you.
Re: * by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
aka12:
Is it the company that is responsible for your flight tickets
no
Re: * by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
Emma1Oj:
who paid for the visa Oga?
Me of course. About 10k plus
Re: * by AstralBody: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ghostcity:
Hello everyone I have been wanting to share this good new with guys since last month, but I had to wait till I receive my visa which I got this morning, just picked up my passport this afternoon from the embassy. mehn am so happy finally leaving this country, What started like a dream is now reality.
So how did I get this job from Nigeria, I was surfing the net this particular day, then came across a post talking about becoming an ALT (assistant language teacher) and working in Japan.
So I read the article carefully, research more about ALTs in Japan. Then I started applying to various japanese company. The good thing about the whole process is the requirements are very basic like having a bachelor degree, received at least 12 years of education in English language and lastly *coming from an English speaking country* ( you most be a native English speaker) is the main criteria for applying for this job.
*Who are ALTs*: ALTs (assistant language teacher) are basically people from native English speaking countries i.e Nigerians, American, Canadians, British etc. That are willing to move to another country that's not an English speaking country i.e Japan, china, south Korea etc to teach English as foreign language in elementary and middle school in Japan.
So if you Nigerian, you hold a bachelor degree (from any discipline) and you passionate about teaching especially young kids. *Then Know you very much needed in Japan*.
*Note:* The Job is very competitive, so try applying to as much japanese companies as possible to increase your chances of getting interviewed via video Skye and hopefully securing the job, afterwards.
If you have any teaching experience or TEFL (teaching English as foreign language) certification is an added advantage for you. so I used my nysc teaching experience and got the TEFL certificate from teacherrecords.com just sign up take the classes and exam then you get the certificate. This helps to boost your chances of securing the job. The certificate is completely free on that website. Mehn am tired of tying, lemme go celebrate. feel free to dm me about any question or inquiry.
Lastly the work is contract based and so the company renew every year, if they pleased with your performance.
My starting salary is about 280,000 yen roughly 2500usd per month (basic salary plus other bonuses added).
There's no application fee for this job so apply to as many as possible. Just Google about it to get started and free to email me if you having issues applying at successforever321@gmail.com
Modified: you guys are really funny on this platform. After bashing me here then you dm me asking me to guide you through the process. I didn't this to get any accolades from anybody oh. If you see this post and you interested Do your own research Google and YouTube is your friend. Stop spewing ignorance. You guys saying Nigeria is not an English speaking country, what language are you using in replying me lol. You going to teach English to kids age 5-11 not study okay so you don't need to write English exam. But having a TEFL certificate and teaching experience is added advantage for such a competitive job as this.
Good job man. I have heard about this from wakawaka_doctour on Twitter. I just finished my TEFL and am waiting to be issued the certificate. Please I will like a great favor from u. Please, kindly list the web sites,u used in applying for jobs in Japan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by AstralBody: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
MarketDispatch:

That is the format....the scam involved....direct people to register for those courses
Everything is not scam. On teacher record.com,u will get the certificate for free. Go to twitter,search for wakawaka_ doctour,he has talked about this. U dey critize,d guy do japa
Re: * by cjeriia: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Ghostcity:

LoL alaye calm. Nigeria is a negative English country, abi nah french you dey write so, stop embarrassing yourself. I got a TEFL certificate from teacherrecord.com. but it's just an added advantage.

Which one be embarrassment Ogbeni? It's common knowledge Nigeria is not regarded as a Native speaker of English with proof fraught online. Na me you dey try impress with ur certificate? Wetin concern me? #yeye
Re: * by meetme01: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Doubting Thomas who refused to read and do research.

Let me paste this here

https://mobile.twitter.com/wakawaka_doctor/status/1500353396511219717
Re: * by meetme01: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2022
AstralBody:

Everything is not scam. On teacher record.com,u will get the certificate for free. Go to twitter,search for wakawaka_ doctour,he has talked about this. U dey critize,d guy do japa

I don help them paste the link.
Re: * by AstralBody: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
meetme01:
Doubting Thomas who refused to read and do research.

Let me paste this here

https://mobile.twitter.com/wakawaka_doctor/status/1500353396511219717
Have you done the training on teacher record?
Re: * by nuelleoz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ghostcity:
Hello everyone I have been wanting to share this good new with guys since last month, but I had to wait till I receive my visa which I got this morning, just picked up my passport this afternoon from the embassy. mehn am so happy finally leaving this country, What started like a dream is now reality.
So how did I get this job from Nigeria, I was surfing the net this particular day, then came across a post talking about becoming an ALT (assistant language teacher) and working in Japan.
So I read the article carefully, research more about ALTs in Japan. Then I started applying to various japanese company. The good thing about the whole process is the requirements are very basic like having a bachelor degree, received at least 12 years of education in English language and lastly *coming from an English speaking country* ( you most be a native English speaker) is the main criteria for applying for this job.
*Who are ALTs*: ALTs (assistant language teacher) are basically people from native English speaking countries i.e Nigerians, American, Canadians, British etc. That are willing to move to another country that's not an English speaking country i.e Japan, china, south Korea etc to teach English as foreign language in elementary and middle school in Japan.
So if you Nigerian, you hold a bachelor degree (from any discipline) and you passionate about teaching especially young kids. *Then Know you very much needed in Japan*.
*Note:* The Job is very competitive, so try applying to as much japanese companies as possible to increase your chances of getting interviewed via video Skye and hopefully securing the job, afterwards.
If you have any teaching experience or TEFL (teaching English as foreign language) certification is an added advantage for you. so I used my nysc teaching experience and got the TEFL certificate from teacherrecords.com just sign up take the classes and exam then you get the certificate. This helps to boost your chances of securing the job. The certificate is completely free on that website. Mehn am tired of tying, lemme go celebrate. feel free to dm me about any question or inquiry.
Lastly the work is contract based and so the company renew every year, if they pleased with your performance.
My starting salary is about 280,000 yen roughly 2500usd per month (basic salary plus other bonuses added).
There's no application fee for this job so apply to as many as possible. Just Google about it to get started and free to email me if you having issues applying at successforever321@gmail.com
Modified: you guys are really funny on this platform. After bashing me here then you dm me asking me to guide you through the process. I didn't this to get any accolades from anybody oh. If you see this post and you interested Do your own research Google and YouTube is your friend. Stop spewing ignorance. You guys saying Nigeria is not an English speaking country, what language are you using in replying me lol. You going to teach English to kids age 5-11 not study okay so you don't need to write English exam. But having a TEFL certificate and teaching experience is added advantage for such a competitive job as this.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * by Lasisieniola77(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Is not a scam. He sent me a link sometimes ago and i applied, i have gotten a response from that company
Re: * by extremophile: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Congrats Op! Please send us pictures and short videos of you teaching in class when you get to Japan. Cheers! grin
Re: * by brijibs: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
Is not a scam. He sent me a link sometimes ago and i applied, i have gotten a response from that company

Hello.
Please, can you share the link you used to apply?
I'm already on my TEFL course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are 9 Sites To Get A Remote Job That Pays In USD: / ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.