Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Wike Must Stop Drinking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Must Stop Drinking. (1136 Views)

Abuja Master Plan: Why Wike Must Demolish Aso Villa – Bwala / Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Wike Must Go, Amaechi’s Supporters Protest In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Must Stop Drinking. by Indispensable85(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please whoever is feeding Wike with those strong gins must stop already. He totally embarrassed himself today on politics today, channels tv. Very shameful!
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by Indispensable85(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
What a disgrace!
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by DrGoodman: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Please whoever is feeding Wike with those strong gins must stop already. He totally embarrassed himself today on politics today, channels tv. Very shameful!

Who's wike?
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by Nbotee(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
What exactly were disgraceful things he said or did
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by toltee4real: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
He lost it all
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by Goldbw122(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Where is the video link
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

grin
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by obiekunie01: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
he is drinking heavily to drown the blood of the innocents he killed in obigbo tht are tormenting him night and day.

with all his money, he is already in hell.

no one to inherit all the wealth and power he has acquired after he exits cause his only child is autistic and demented.

you see why he is a sadist that drowns his useless life in alcohol.

shamefully sad. cry
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by udede(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
I watched the interview halfway and i was like, e be like say this guy don smoke something
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by Lipscomb(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
obiekunie01:
he is drinking heavily to drown the blood of the innocents he killed in obigbo tht are tormenting him night and day.

with all his money, he is already in hell.

no one to inherit all the wealth and power he has acquired after he exits cause his only child is autistic and demented.

you see why he is a sadist that drowns his useless life in alcohol.

shamefully sad. cry
[/s]

Have you marry? Do you have kids yet? If no to this questions you might surprised that wike situation will be a child play compare to what is waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by JOemmy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
What really happened? The op should have natrated what he did not everyone was opportuned to watch the program.
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by Laggafin: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
The OP should bring forward de video so I believe the ghost of obiigbo massacre has truely began to haunt him.. No peace for the Evil ones
Re: Wike Must Stop Drinking. by obiekunie01: 10:11am On Mar 05, 2022
Lipscomb:
[s][/s]

[s]Have you marry? Do you have kids yet? If no to this questions you might surprised that wike situation will be a child play compare to what is waiting for you.[/s]

not everyone is eunuch like you. i started having kids from 200 level now i have 8 strong tough boys!

by the way i am not a killer of the innocents like wike! his type doesn't deserve to procreate.

ewu!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries: Kperogi To Tinubu 'Karma Waiting For You This Weekend' / The Igbos Cannot Be Said To Hate Tinubu - Actor Ugezu Says / How Hope Uzodinma Hijacked Peter Obi’s Labour Party In Imo — By Jacob Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.