Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) (57894 Views)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omodua:
Yet another Illiterate commentary.
How could insecurity in the East overwhelm mega full blown up war in northeast where bokoharam and Banditry are at the epicenter of the crisis?

Trash talk.
Keep your lies aside. Cause na East I dey right now. I'm an eye witness. The East can only be compared to Ukraine right now. The only difference is that, bombs and missiles are not involved. grin

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tiegahpor: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Krismas:
grin If the military had waylaid bandits, shoot them and flame them wud dat not be gallant enough? They wanted to bring in the plane or airstrike narrative. grin I will not want to say more than dat

Kitikpa tagbuo otu nne gi ebe ahu too...
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Omodua(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Trash talk.
Keep your lies aside. Cause na East I dey right now. I'm an eye witness. The East can only be compared to Ukraine right now. The only difference is that, bombs and missiles are not involved. grin
You're a liar. Keep shut. Nothing like insecurity in the East compared to Northeast.
Unity Beggars!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omodua:
Illiterate commentator. You can't spell sympathizers and you want to make a point. They should beam Searchlight in southeast because they tell you the Truth and call off the bluff of Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics.

Unity Beggars!

Bla bla bla bla bla.
Na spelling you want chop? Oya open your mouth make I serve you correct spelling. cheesy grin

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice one, roast them into a black crisps ....

That's the language they understand...
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by vikstandon(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
These guys looks like people who were gathered and burnt together.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by NGpatriot: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
So, long story short, Nigeria decimated some terrorists and sent them on their way to hellfire, but other terrorists like ipob Jihadi cannibal terrorists from the SE are mad and upset because we roasted their terrorist brothers and bandits like Asun...

Maybe they are mad because they couldn't eat the wasted Asun meat because that's what they do to themselves, roast and chop..

Well, we don reload for the next bandits and terrorist encounter so don't waste all your tears.

God bless our brave troops

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB, the Lord of the great Tucano...

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tsdarkside(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

Koburu, bandits and terrorist spokesman, we are waiting..

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....??
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tsdarkside(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
kaboomm....!!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by godliman: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:
You can go there with a forensic team and carry out a proper investigation. Let us know what you find out
This looks like an old picture of oil tanker last year.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by LagBlogger(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

This is how mooorons try and defend their stupidity.

I should go and find the evidence to prove your stuupid assertion, not you bring it?

Sand-papered brain!

Slow poke. Your low IQ brain tells you to first insult before making your point because you allowed someone to shit inside your Brain and pour garbage to make it smell like a rotten corpse.

Join bandits and wait to see whether low flying planes can fire machine guns.

Idiot from mumuland.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
LagBlogger:

Slow poke. Your low IQ brain tells you to first insult before making your point because you allowed someone to shit inside your Brain and pour garbage to make it smell like a rotten corpse.

Join bandits and wait to see whether low flying planes can fire machine guns.

Idiot from mumuland.

Sand-papered brain, why do you not reason before you vomit your stupidity?

And you are the one saying others have low-IQ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by LagBlogger(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

Sand-papered brain, why do you not reason before you vomit your stupidity?

And you are the one saying others have low-IQ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nna your mumurity is grade a. All the low IQ fools in mumuland are like see our role model showing us how to be stupid.

Guy I can only watch and laugh. Meanwhile which of the bandit groups are you joining?

Is it the Nassarawa or Niger bandits because air force planes have been frying them with serious machine gun fire.

Join and tell us how you low IQ self with a miserable life escaped with serious injuries.

Mumuland brand ambassador.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by merits(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
HarunaWest:
Nice one..God bless the non commissioned officers of the Nigerian Army, Airforce, Police and NSCSC. And God punish the generals and colonels including Majors that have turned this war to N-POWER. Victory is from God alone.
Wagbayi good one,man wey Sabi.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Maj196(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
But some people mumu sha. Who cares if na Airstrike abi burning. The main thing is they were killed. Make una rest
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Thebigheart: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nice and kudos to NA.
Continue to take the war to them, let them feel the heat.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by NGpatriot: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
#NigeriFirst.

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Gamesmart: 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
LagBlogger:

Nna your mumurity is grade a. All the low IQ fools in mumuland are like see our role model showing us how to be stupid.

Guy I can only watch and laugh. Meanwhile which of the bandit groups are you joining?

Is it the Nassarawa or Niger bandits because air force planes have been frying them with serious machine gun fire.

Join and tell us how you low IQ self with a miserable life escaped with serious injuries.

Mumuland brand ambassador.

Creetin, am I the mumu that illiterate Nigerian soldiers fooled? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is the one with a low IQ when animals that could not pass SSCE fooled you? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Rawhumper(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
But you have not answered my question.

Is it these generals handling this book ha ram
that will attack us?

With all the other regions against Biafra,it
took 3years to conquer so its one local govt
that will Finnish us.

Northern officers are not good officers at
all....check their performances even in
history.
It was the Yoruba's like Obanjo, the Black scorpion and Benue officers that gave u guys victory but next one it won't be the same.

If its full scale war,why should we cry
At the moment,when u use the Army to terrorize a section under Nigeria that is foul.

You won't understand until it sets but we don't want war for war doesn't benefit anybody.

uote author=Almaigaa post=110771930]

Igbo man. grin grin grin grin

Na one local Government for North go finish una. If the whole North will face you, UN will see it as bully. Just like the way Russia are bullying Ukraine. cheesy grin[/quote]
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Cognitivereason: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
peppermint7:

I no de derail shit
I am getting to the point
What type of weapon fire that round

The weapon that fires such bullet isn't related to the argument..

Besides..I can't categorically state the name of the weapons but several machine guns can..especially the ones fitted on aircrafts ..

The air force has demonstrated how the the L 39ZA fired several rounds of explosive bullet...as well as alpha jet fitted with a machine gun under it fuselage..

Am still expect the images of damages caused by explosive rounds in a desert

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Benrosaria(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

[img]https://i./2Cv.gif[/img]

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?

Its more than a stage. To me seems like it was some art piece drawn by an intending passionate contemporal student of Nigeria.

Bomb leaving the soil Unburnt ??
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by brainhgeek(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pictures like this should not be tagged 'graphic' it should be tagged 'bliss'
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by LagBlogger(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Gamesmart:

Creetin, am I the mumu that illiterate Nigerian soldiers fooled? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is the one with a low IQ when animals that could not pass SSCE fooled you? grin grin grin grin

Sick Mofo suffering from low IQ-naisis and bad luck idiocy thanks to being grand patron of mumuland association of stupid idiots.

Hope the madness and cretin-ology isn't expanding towards permanent mumurity. Heck who cares.

Meanwhile when are joining the unfortunate bandits?

We want to read about you in the news.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rawhumper:
But you have not answered my question.

Is it these generals handling this book ha ram
that will attack us?

With all the other regions against Biafra,it
took 3years to conquer so its one local govt
that will Finnish us.

Northern officers are not good officers at
all....check their performances even in
history.
It was the Yoruba's like Obanjo, the Black scorpion and Benue officers that gave u guys victory but next one it won't be the same.

If its full scale war,why should we cry
At the moment,when u use the Army to terrorize a section under Nigeria that is foul.

You won't understand until it sets but we don't want war for war doesn't benefit anybody.

uote author=Almaigaa post=110771930]

Okoro, you watch too many Nigerian movies which are produced by an IGBO director. Where every house Boy will easily marry a Princess and every Driver ends up as a Billionaire.

Real life war is not like what you see in Igbo movies. Ask Ojukwu wherever he is now or you can aswell ask Nnamdi Kanu. Iike I said earlier, one local Government in the North will tackle the East while other part of the North will go ahead with their normal lives, like nothing dey happen.

1 Share

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

[img]https://i./2Cv.gif[/img]

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?
You watch too much movies. Talking about crater. So bikers will decide to have a meeting in the forest?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:
Yes cos that's what airstrikes do. They cause fires that roast you to death. That's the point
Leave that mollusc
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
djevino:

There's no evidence of an airstrike on the ground like holes u know what I mean right? Abi am I missing something?
Effects of watching too much movies...s.m.h
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by TAYO124: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Divastating Air raids against bandits in Mariga forest yesterday in Niger state was very huge.

It is always plain stupidity when people call an open piece of land a forest, where is the forest in that picture or the forest in sambisa or Zamfara where criminals hideout?
It is about time Seun Osewa employs proper/competent editors for Nairaland if it will be more relevant to the information needs of subscribers.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by seunayantokun(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Not credible.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Are these bandits or local okada hustlers looking to feed their wards.. the airstrike sef be like ordinary jungle justice fire abi na ojukwu bomb dem drop undecided
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Rawhumper(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Which officers will lead?

Its not by land mass or by vagabonds oo..war is won by brain not just weapons.

I repeat look at when Ihejirika was COS how
boko boys were silenced but immediately ur
brothers came till now. Ur people half d
population don dey finnish.

On a good day u can't compare trained Igbo officers and Hausa officers....there is a wide gap. This u know deep down ur heart.

uote author=Almaigaa post=110779981]

Okoro, you watch too many Nigerian movies which are produced by an IGBO director. Where every house Boy will easily marry a Princess and every Driver ends up as a Billionaire.

Real life war is not like what you see in Igbo movies. Ask Ojukwu wherever he is now or you can aswell ask Nnamdi Kanu. Iike I said earlier, one local Government in the North will tackle the East while other part of the North will go ahead with their normal lives, like nothing dey happen.[/quote]
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Cognitivereason:

The weapon that fires such bullet isn't related to the argument..

Besides..I can't categorically state the name of the weapons but several machine guns can..especially the ones fitted on aircrafts ..

The air force has demonstrated how the the L 39ZA fired several rounds of explosive bullet...as well as alpha jet fitted with a machine gun under it fuselage..

Am still expect the images of damages caused by explosive rounds in a desert
Exactly
So you feel sey group of people go gather like that
Make low flying plane come reach them ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President / Wike Hosts Buhari, Replies Amaechi War Chants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.