Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) (57870 Views)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by RealityBender(f): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Fairmedia:

All terrorist deserve death... anyone supporting them or speaking for them is either a terrorist or the media wing of terrorist, they all deserve death, along with their kids, mom and dad. Soon Nigerians will start mobbing terrorists sympathizers... jungle justice is coming for you all.
Lol… See this Buhari Media Fool. People that don’t know the bs you guys are capable of will actually think you guys really care about killing terrorists. You’re only pained because not everyone on NL is a fool and this disgusting cover-up was spotted immediately. This was no f.uckin airstrike! Wail, cry, curse your generations, slam your head violently on concrete for all we care!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Cognitivereason: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2022
peppermint7:

Oya make we start like this
Which kind weapon de fire amour piercing incendiarygrin
Comrade don't derail from the argument na...
grin
Post the picture or an air raid u said u wanted to post make I see...
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Comrade don't derail from the argument na...
grin
Post the picture or an air raid u said u wanted to post make I see...
I no de derail shit
I am getting to the point
What type of weapon fire that round
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2022
RealityBender:

Lol… See this Buhari Media Fool. People that don’t know the bs you guys are capable of will actually think you guys really care about killing terrorists. You’re only pained because not everyone on NL is a fool and this disgusting cover-up was spotted immediately. This was no f.uckin airstrike! Wail, cry, curse your generations, slam your head violently on concrete for all we care!
Fck you, fck your father, fck your state governor, fck Nnamdi Kanu the rat. Fck ipob and your region. Keep killing yourselves, monkey, fighting against those saving you from your brothers that kill and rape your sisters. slowpoke.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Handsum64: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

[img]https://i./2Cv.gif[/img]

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?
Go and die
Illiterate
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2022
Hope no be innocent people while the bandits are safely hiding somewhere. Bandits have informants in the military and police that informs them of any raid. It’s a serious business in the north.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by RealityBender(f): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Fairmedia:

Fck you, fck your father, fck your state governor, fck Nnamdi Kanu the rat. Fck ipob and your region. Keep killing yourselves, monkey, fighting against those saving you from your brothers that kill and rape your sisters. slowpoke.
Cry Cry Baby, you want to kill your mummy, you want to rape your daddy, Shame!!!!!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:59am On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Expect revenge from the side of the bandits undecided
I guess your family's breadwinner was affected. If you know you are pained you are free to continue from where he stopped.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by francisbiz: 9:59am On Mar 05, 2022
kollinzgee:
Lamba.. undecided

So bomb blow there and that okada still stand for ground gidigba una dey whine me ni bomb that is suppose to scatter their bodies oga just say bandits burn some innocent people for zamfara for not paying their tax simple! And please make sure no Afonja is there if not those skulls are gone.
Guy you go sabi mathematics and logic die!
Your brain na tier rubber, your IQ no get pair o.
I knew the picture was not real, I never believed the story. It looked too cosmetic, even Ukraine with the saturation bombing from Russia no burn like this.
Na you give me the empirical prove say na lai lai people.
IMAGINE, BOMB THAT RAISED PEOPLE, BURNT MOTO CYCLE, BURNT SAND; YET ABOUT 4 MOTO CYCLES ARE STILL STANDING UPRIGHT.
CHAI THERE IS GOD OOO, MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY LAI NA
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:
Yes cos that's what airstrikes do. They cause fires that roast you to death. That's the point

Was it a bomb that was used to carry out the airstrike?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by prophetfire: 10:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:
Yes cos that's what airstrikes do. They cause fires that roast you to death. That's the point
. These people were gathered together and burnt. Or burnt in different places but gathered together before the photoshoot.
Bomb from air raids would throw them around in the vicinity and not pack them together like sardines. They would be scattered around.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by toprealman: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Devastating
All these apologist masquerading as moderators...one by one we go de know all of una!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:

Bro......

Dude.......

Seriously?

Na so bomb go gather pipu together burn dem?

You forget that bombs blow things apart.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by naija1stnigar(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
I sense Photoshop, if not, why are some okada still standing after it was hit by bomb?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2022
prophetfire:
. These people were gathered together and burnt. Or burnt in different places but gathered together before the photoshoot.
Bomb from air raids would throw them around in the vicinity and not pack them together like sardines. They would be scattered around.

Not just scattered around, they would be in pieces!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

Hope you aware Airforce have drones

Do you really believe that a drone would do this but some of the motorcycles are still standing upright?

What kind of bomb is strong enough to cause this sort of damage but is not strong not strong enough to knock a motorcycle over?

There was no bomb. They killed some people, poured fuel over their bodies and set them on fire
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by prophetfire: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Not just scattered around, they would be in pieces!
. Yeah. With decapitated body parts.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by francisbiz: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2022
Roger3D:
You can go there with a forensic team and carry out a proper investigation. Let us know what you find out
Sharaaaap!
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by kollinzgee(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04
Lamba.. undecided

So bomb blow there and that okada still stand for ground gidigba una dey whine me ni bomb that is suppose to scatter their bodies oga just say bandits burn some innocent people for zamfara for not paying their tax simple! And please make sure no Afonja is there if not those skulls are gone.
(Quote) (Report) 34 Likes (Unlike) 2 Shares (Un-Share
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by francisbiz: 10:08am On Mar 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

It look so because a Phosphorus based incendiary munition delivered the blow ...
KEEP QUIET THERE!

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by kollinzgee(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04
Lamba.. undecided

(Quote) (Report) 34 Likes (Unlike) 2 Shares (Un-Share
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by UselessBuharist: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?

Exactly my curiosity, I was looking for their weapon on the pics
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tutudesz: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Do you really believe that a drone would do this but some of the motorcycles are still standing upright?

What kind of bomb is strong enough to cause this sort of damage but is not strong not strong enough to knock a motorcycle over?

There was no bomb. They killed some people, poured fuel over their bodies and set them on fire
The Airforce have different munition and it could be a lucky shot hit the fuel tank of one bike.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Toktee(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2022
NGpatriot:
Pictures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1499809768638144521
This is not air raid but whatever it is... this is what I want to see not one audio killing.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tutudesz: 10:13am On Mar 05, 2022
prophetfire:
There are different kind bomb and with different kind of damage.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Toktee(m): 10:13am On Mar 05, 2022
tutudesz:

The Airforce have different munition and it could be a lucky shot hit the fuel tank of one bike.
What I see here is these savages we're rounded up and burn alive..
This is not a bomb.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by tutudesz: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2022
Toktee:
What I see here is these savages we're rounded up and burn alive..
This is not a bomb.
Has far they are Bandits, no problem
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

you cought them red handed
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Handsum64:

Go and die
Illiterate
you are a first grade mumu
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by mu2sa2: 10:20am On Mar 05, 2022
kollinzgee:
Lamba.. undecided

View the pics again when mkpummiri clears from your head.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2022
djevino:

There's no evidence of an airstrike on the ground like holes u know what I mean right? Abi am I missing something?
I don't think the army can kill like this
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Tomek09(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Akudaisi:
This was a massacre by fellow bandits not any air raids.
Something is wrong with this country see how the military come change the news
grin grin grin
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Expect revenge from the side of the bandits undecided
whose side are you Useless comment
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by luluman: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

If you know so much why waste your time & data on nairaland? Go to a forensic school now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Bayelsa Election: A Lesson For The Igbos / This Is What Nigerian Politicians Do During Elections / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.