Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina (16825 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Farooq Kperogi Shares Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
The Emir of Katsina, Dr. Abdulmuminin Kabir Usman, has promised to look into the political aspiration of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, with the view to contributing, advising and correcting where necessary.

Dr Usman said there was no way he could disown the leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the event that he needed his support considering their long lasting relationship.

“We will look into whatever movement he is into, where we will support where there is need to support and we will correct where necessary. I knew Tinubu when he was governor while I was district head and he has assisted me in many ways. Now that I am on the throne, he is contesting for president, tell me why I should disown him,” the emir has said.

The emir was speaking in his palace in Katsina when he received members of the Arewa Organisations Movement for Asiwaju led by Senator Abu Ibrahim.

He maintained that with the security challenges raging particularly in the northern part of the country, which he said was man made, there was the need to elect somebody with the ability to return normalcy and that must be done with all sincerity.

“So, this man that you brought, Tinubu, is home here, he is son of the soil and he has done a lot for me. I was in Lagos some three weeks ago, the first since 1967 and I have seen how Lagos is transformed and I concluded that all the country’s wealth is in Lagos,” he said.

The emir said Nigeria is the only country Nigerians have and therefore urged them avoid myopic sentiments and work together for peace and socio-economic activities to thrive in the country.

Speaking earlier, the leader of the delegation, told the emir that if supported, Tinubu has the wherewithal of addressing the challenges of the country.

He said the delegation was therefore at the emir’s palace to solicit his blessings, support and advice on the actualisation of the dream of the Arewa Organisations Movement for Asiwaju 2023.

The delegation was earlier at the Katsina Government House where they met Governor Aminu Bello Masari on the same mission.

https://dailytrust.com/2023-presidency-i-cant-disown-tinubu-says-emir-of-katsina

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by PressMyButton: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Invictuse: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jews from Alaigbo hell time to wail to your bigoted hatefilled Igbo fathers.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
let them continue to deceive him.. he will be doomed when he realised he didnot even win the polling unit inside the emir's palace

22 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by NwaNimo1(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Oshodipikin: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
A b c
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Lattop1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Long live Emir

On Tinubu's mandate we stand

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Frigga13: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
No be same emir tht turbaned Kalu and Ameachi grin

Kastina chiefs on que to collect their share of bullion van..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by FreeStuffsNG: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yes O!! God bless you Emir.

Lord I pray that your countenance of God will continue to shine upon Asiwaju Tinubu that he will continue to find favour before these Royal Fathers, Patriotic Nigerians from all walks of life with valid PVCs and lovers of Nigeria enough to win the election as Nigeria's President (Amin).

May God bless and protect Asiwaju Tinubu.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please,I urge you to support Asiwaju Tinubu like the Reverred Emir of Katsina and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by GeneralPula: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2022
This is how to gets presidency..

Not by

Yeeboz won’t accept VP ticket..
Yeeboz must produce next president..

Dem think say presidency nah like Igwe chieftaincy title..

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by LeoDeKing: 6:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Govs and emirs of the 3 kardarsians have already pledged their supports for the Jagaban.

The voting strenght of the entire online country is like a dot in any of the 3 kardasians.

Meanwhile, same politically worthless clowns are telling us who not to vote as if Nigerians are even interested in their irrelevant opinion.

God bless the Jagaban.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Damidave1124(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Like it or not, this man (Tinubu) is a is the most popular presidential candidat. Some might not like him, but his consultation and confabulation is top notch which might give him a great chance of becoming the GCFR.

Other candidates should up their game in other to increase their probability of wining.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by CryptoTeacher(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Tinubu is campaigning seriously. He is so confident he has won the primaries.

28 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Fafesot: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by israelmao(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2022
The cash-out from bullion vans' booty is irresistible.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Lovenorth: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Good, Jagaban and Zulum all the way

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by potent5(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
"why should I disown Tinubu" is a very loaded comment. grin

I hope Tinubu gerrit otherwise he should forget abourriit. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by LeoDeKing: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
Frigga13:
No be same emir tht turbaned Kalu and Ameachi grin

Kastina chiefs on que to collect their share of bullion van..
[/s]
Don't you have a preferred candidate?

Or is your preferred candidate so worthless that he is not worth discussing about?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by hmohammed(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
My brothers will vote massively for Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by TeeGentle(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
They are just deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by ClassicMan202(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Dgg
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Iceberg3: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:
It is a waste of time arguing with Ipob nonentities on Nairaland, those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

First to comment you are and it's all about ipob you call nonentities grin

May God save you from hbp grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Godjone(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Boot leaking na una work. Useless emir
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by tillaman(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Godjone(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2022
hmohammed:
My brothers will vote massively for Tinubu
because you love suffering. Mumu people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by lonelydora: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Seems Tinubu will be the next president o. Everyone loves him.

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Iceberg3: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2022
GeneralPula:
This is how to archive presidency..

Not by

Yeeboz won’t accept VP ticket..
Yeeboz must produce next president..

Dem think say presidency nah like Igwe chieftaincy title..

This is how to live life devoid of hypertension and diabetes and constipation....
Not by yeeboz this
Yeeboz that 247/366 everyday of your life
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Godjone(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2022
PressMyButton:
ipob are really your nightmare. I pray they continue to torment u

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by Judolisco(m): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2022
Wetin bdis dis early morning... All dis emir wey no fit mobilize boys against bandits attack on his community dey talk.... If u failed ur community you'll definitely fail tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina by beerfraud: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2022
Today is a bad day for ndi mkpuru.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Ready For Peace" - Aisha Wakil / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng / Igbo Presidency: Ayo Adebanjo Speaking For Himself – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.