Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

“dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia (1003 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Throwback Video Of Tacha Before The Fame / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by wheelzcoded(m): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2022
The wife of African music icon ,2Face Idibia, Annie Idibia has come out in an interview with a South African based TV program to speak on which she enjoys between having her husband before the fame or after the fame , and this was her response

"Social media has its advantages and disadvantages. When I met Innocent (popularly known as 2Baba) there was no social media, as you said. He didn’t even have a single out now he has a discography that spans over two decades! It’s sad to see the current state of relationships as they have gone beyond what they should be because of social media. I would say that I enjoyed dating this man before he got famous because nobody was liking his pictures or trying to slide into his DM’s. It was beautiful. I had the best of Innocent before all the fame. It actually makes me sad for my daughters and all the single women who are trying to date in this current age of social media because I don’t think it’s healthy for relationships.
[url][https://www.arochukwublog.com.ng/2022/03/dating-2face-was-enjoyable-before-fame.html/url]

1 Like

Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by nachisunday(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Whatsup my gee @wheelzcoded go and add me on facebook now #nachistar ikwueje Permit me a talk with you
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by Karemarealty288(m): 4:15am On Mar 05, 2022
And he still became Father Abraham....what will be will be.

Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by JaneYave(f): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2022
The past will always be past. Why not focus on the present?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by MrSensor(m): 6:30am On Mar 05, 2022
tongue He moved on with his life. He was 2face then and now he is 2baba.

Why cant she do the same na?
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by tyson98: 6:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Wetin good no be for one person
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by Soulsymbol99: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2022
She kinda looks like hally berry undecided
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Eiya but unfortunately men don't appreciate good women that stood with them during trying times,they will pay you back with hurts,babies everywhere and expect you to still forgive them and live with their mess and hurts,very selfish set of creatures.Da ma I don't believe in the "for better for worse" thing,it is *for better for stay, for worse for waka* I can't live a miserable life kos of a man with no home training.
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by Slaysor: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2022
H

Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by paqman: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Eiya but unfortunately men don't appreciate good women that stood with them during trying times,they will pay you back with hurts,babies everywhere and expect you to still forgive them and live with their mess and hurts,very selfish set of creatures.Da ma I don't believe in the "for better for worse" thing,it is *for better for stay, for worse for waka* I can't live a miserable life kos of a man with no home training.
. Who told you annie is a good woman , marriage is not for everyone dear, if you can't stay for better for worse, you can keep your celibacy to yourself

1 Like

Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2022
paqman:
. Who told you annie is a good woman , marriage is not for everyone dear, if you can't stay for better for worse, you can keep your celibacy to yourself
I believe in marriage and I'll marry right,that's just what I'm indirectly saying
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by obontami: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2022
That's a big ass lie. 2face has always been a fine boy.
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by tillaman(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by TheWolfen(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
I would say that I enjoyed dating this man before he got famous because nobody was liking his pictures or trying to slide into his DM’s

shocked
Nah your husband u dey address as "this man"?

Learn to appreciate what you have now else it is taken away from you.
Your eye go clear that time
Re: “dating 2face Before The Fame Was Fun Cos No Woman Wanted Him “- Annie Idibia by Cholls(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Getting Married Soon - Davido / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Reacts To Reports That Her Bedroom Tape Leaked O / Zinoleesky In Tears As He Vibe’s With Nairamarly Along Side Shubomi Over His $4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.