Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) (59438 Views)

Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) / SA Foreign Minister Body-Shamed Over Her Swollen Feet & Dress Sense (PICS) / Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by aribisala0(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
bakar007:

Mr English ,All your write up is US this and that , I don't care about US , that post was false to begin with and Nigeria soldiers are nothing to write about I stand by that 1000%, I pray you don't experience what their evil first hand in crisis situations. I rest my case.
This thread is not about the Nigerian Army. So to that extent you are derailing my point is if you bring that here Nigeria Army are saints compare to the US Army , the French Army and many others.

The Nigerian Army does not have a reputation as rapists

If you want to discuss how bad the Nigerian Army are create a thread for that

Save your prayers for your family who would need it more than me
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Kingpele(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=kingthreat post=110774538]

First of all, for you to think I am in poverty when you have no idea of who the fck I am means you have a brain malfunction that impairs you. If Ukraine matter pain you too much, I will pay $1000 on your behalf so you can be on the next plane to Poland to prove you have balls. [ your thought process is poor and so u are in object poverty unless u make your money through drugs and yahoo Yahoo, with your level of thinking u are very poor and u can claim otherwise, infact u don't deserve to be alive with this your wicked support of a murderer just because USA and his cohorts made the mistake in the past ,speaking evil that happened today doesn't in any way justify past evil rather it makes it more obvious ,please feed yourself because u can't possibly run a family with this level of thinking ,so I guess you are single. Idiot I have a cousin in Ukraine right now that is calling and crying all the time and u want me to support that monster, God punish your generation
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Karnice600: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
franchasng:

How? Do you guys have sense at all?

So as soon as Putin told the President that you are a pro Nazi and I dont like you, you are relating more with Europe instead of we your former nationals, therefore I want you and your entire government officials to leave your office immediately or else i will come and remove you all by force and replace you with a more Russian friendly government.

So as soon as the Ukrainian government heard this from Putin, they ought to have vacated their offices to please Putin and to stop Putin from invading their country?

So this is what it means not to push his country into war? This is what it means for Ukraine not to be stubborn? Did Ukraine fire any shot at Russia or Russian troops to warrant their cities being bombarded from all angle unannounced?

Did Ukraine join NATO? There was no way Ukraine could have joined NATO cos NATO won't accept Ukraine based on an article in NATO's charter that stated that before a country will be admitted into NATO, it must not be under any military confrontation or at war with any of its neighbors. The country must be at peace with her neighbors. But you senseless people supporting Putin’s madness think its all about NATO which is a pure lies.

Putin just want a regime change in Ukraine to install his puppet just as he has in Belarus, Crimea, Chechnya and co. He hates the fact that Ukraine their closest neighbor is having a successful democracy that allows Ukrainians to choose their preferred leaders unlike in his Russia where he has seized power for years, silencing and killing oppositions. So he knows if Ukraine continue to succeed, it will open the eyes of Russians against him and his evil oligarchs that may lead to a Russian revolution against him, so he just wants to disrupt Ukraine's progress at all cost since 2014.

Instead of condemning the aggressor, the invaders you are condemning someone in his house that got invaded even without firing any shot at Russians to provoke them?

The same way you all blame Igbos when Nigerian soldiers invade southeast communities to kill civilians when they have issue with some armed groups they ought to confront directly?

Honestly some of you have twisted mentality and trust me, people like you always experience injustice that you support before you leave this earth.

Go and ask Muritala Mohammed that massacred innocent civilians at Asaba, he thought he would get away with it but alas he paid the price in the most gruesome manner years later, that's how life works.

Don't think people escape earth's pay back, it may look like they did but go closely and observe their life

Unfortunately these guys make the majority of youths in this country. That's the sad truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by saintrow1: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Fake news
Russian military will never do that. That was what USA military were doing to Muslim women in middle east.
Russia will never do that
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by bakar007: 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
aribisala0:
This thread is not about the Nigerian Army. So to that extent you are derailing my point is if you bring that here Nigeria Army are saints compare to the US Army , the French Army and many others.

The Nigerian Army does not have a reputation as rapists

If you want to discuss how bad the Nigerian Army are create a thread for that

Save your prayers for your family who would need it more than me

Dey lie to yourself , Patriotic citizen of a failed state (Nigeria) ,and yes i pray for them daily cos we live in a failed state, wait this one when even prayers dey make u cry hmm make I zip- ,you can continue crying ,I rest my case not worth it.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Wfsholla90(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow,anyone supporting Russia invasion of Ukraine ,a sovereign state is a very foolish human being, the fact that they are even justifying it ,with war crimes of western states in the past, in this 21st century is rather unfortunate and absurd..two wrongs does not make a right ,if a state or a person kills a human being or human beings unjustly in the past, it doesn't justify another state doing same presently. putin is a mad man, full of demons of death and pride and his end will be unfortunate.because if u can't create a human being, u don't have any right to kill a human being,no matter what.if putin is strong as he want the world to think ,he will be able to secure his state and border,even if he is surrounded by his perceived enemies.again if Russia is as powerful as putin is trying to show ,the western powers will never be able to contemplate attacking him because every one is afraid of the mighty and powerful. Putin had no real reason for invading Ukraine...even if a sovereign state like Ukraine decide to join EU,NATO,AU etc what is the business of Russia, by attacking Ukraine ,sane people have seen the reason Ukraine ought to joined this groups in other to protect their country from bullying mad man like putin.

You're a fool. Injustice as anywhere is Injustice everywhere, maybe if fools like you add talked against the American invasion of the Middle East or the gift of occupied Palestine to the Jews this scenario might have not happen. But your hypocrisy won't allow.

You're the real devil. For your selective displays of justice and sympathy

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by kingthreat(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kingpele:

Learn how to use the "Quote" feature on nairaland before you engage in an argument. Simple sturvs like this, you no sabi and you dey claim sense wey you no get.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by bizhop01: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Food is ready nairaland people too like fake news, this is similar to their APC & PDP daily news.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Rightmania: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holy Scripture is been fulfilled on our very eyes...
Mark 8:38... this adulterous and sinful generation ; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Wetin concern war with raping women?

chameleon98:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/russian-troops-raping-numerous-women-26386724
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Truvelisback(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don't believe this story.

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Quaddafi29: 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rubbish propaganda vomitted to portray the Russians in a bad light just like the fake video showing a Russian tank crushing a civilian car

1 Like

Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by gaspology(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dirty propaganda...same Chatham house where they decided to impose BuBu on us. Nonsense!
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Just as Russia/Britain/Nigeria did to Igbos in 1967.

Will you shut..
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by lesbiconverter: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
All these propaganda grin

I trust Putin

He moves

They say Russian soldiers are dying and yet they're still blowing up stuff. Now their ghosts are raping women grin
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by lesbiconverter: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kingpele:
Wow,anyone supporting Russia invasion of Ukraine ,a sovereign state is a very foolish human being, the fact that they are even justifying it ,with war crimes of western states in the past, in this 21st century is rather unfortunate and absurd..two wrongs does not make a right ,if a state or a person kills a human being or human beings unjustly in the past, it doesn't justify another state doing same presently. putin is a mad man, full of demons of death and pride and his end will be unfortunate.because if u can't create a human being, u don't have any right to kill a human being,no matter what.if putin is strong as he want the world to think ,he will be able to secure his state and border,even if he is surrounded by his perceived enemies.again if Russia is as powerful as putin is trying to show ,the western powers will never be able to contemplate attacking him because every one is afraid of the mighty and powerful. Putin had no real reason for invading Ukraine...even if a sovereign state like Ukraine decide to join EU,NATO,AU etc what is the business of Russia, by attacking Ukraine ,sane people have seen the reason Ukraine ought to joined this groups in other to protect their country from bullying mad man like putin.
You're a greater fool if you don't see what they're fighting for
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by gawu1: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
chikason22:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Doom ipob pig cannibal terrorists
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by calcal: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2022
History555:
If Russian soldiers are dying left, right and centre, how come they hav time to rape women

The dead soldiers are enjoying the 77 virgins Putin promised them
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Mcbayo(m): 1:20am On Mar 06, 2022
Parts of the game
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Samishiba: 3:44am On Mar 06, 2022
Why do nobody believe. I believe in this. Many soldiers rape women during the war. Unfortunately that is so common. U.S soldiers rape some women in Iraq. During war and armed conflict, rape is frequently used as a means of psychological warfare in order to humiliate the enemy.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by MattFreeman007(m): 4:59am On Mar 06, 2022
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS FAKE NEWS....!!!
it's a very big lie... Russian troops are not beast and animals like African soldiers ..!! In Russia, The instant judgement for rape case is instant Castration of the male person.. this has ever been their lifestyle... So raping of women, is not what Russian men are known for..

most times, before we educated people should react to fake news like this, let's make researches and learn about what we wish to comment on..!!
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by frank950(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2022
NGpatriot:
Putin go soon land for Hague for war crimes...

smh...sad.

For you to think this is even possible means you dont rate Russia at all.

How many US president has been imprisoned in Hague for war crime after their invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan... And you think Putin can be whiskied out of Russia...
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Samishiba: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2022
MattFreeman007:
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS FAKE NEWS....!!!
it's a very big lie... Russian troops are not beast and animals like African soldiers ..!! In Russia, The instant judgement for rape case is instant Castration of the male person.. this has ever been their lifestyle... So raping of women, is not what Russian men are known for..

most times, before we educated people should react to fake news like this, let's make researches and learn about what we wish to comment on..!!
Whites rape also. Americans rape iraq women during the war
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by funshint(m): 7:22am On Mar 07, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Ukraine's foreign minister is Western media? Interesting theory you have here.
Even a whole president announced the death of 13 soldiers allegedly killed by Russia on their snake island; this was later found out to be false with picture evidence. I don't believe anything coming from the Ukrainians and their western allies.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by JuanDeDios: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
funshint:

Even a whole president announced the death of 13 soldiers allegedly killed by Russia on their snake island; this was later found out to be false with picture evidence. I don't believe anything coming from the Ukrainians and their western allies.
Maybe they made an honest mistake - happens all the time. What you look out for is whether they acknowledge their error or stick to the lie.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by funshint(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Maybe they made an honest mistake - happens all the time. What you look out for is whether they acknowledge their error or stick to the lie.
If you really understand how western media work you won't believe whatever they say 100%. My eyes cleared after Ghadaffi was killed and the fall of Libya. Do you know what it means for a President to come out and make a claim? All facts must have been ascertained to be 100% correct. They goofed big time on this and you still expect me to believe whatever else they say.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by JuanDeDios: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2022
funshint:

If you really understand how western media work you won't believe whatever they say 100%. My eyes cleared after Ghadaffi was killed and the fall of Libya. Do you know what it means for a President to come out and make a claim? All facts must have been ascertained to be 100% correct. They goofed big time on this and you still expect me to believe whatever else they say.
I don't think the Western media is the world's problem. I'm not sure how they goofed on Lybia though - maybe you can enlighten me. No, nothing is 100% - that's why it's good to keep an open mind. Sometimes they get it wrong and own up. As for presidents, they merely repeat what their intelligence chief or police chief tells them. In the midst of a war, I doubt you're able to put in the normal ascertainment to be "100% correct" that would apply in normal times. The important thing is whether errors are admitted or whether the lie continues to be repeated after it's found to be a lie.
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by funshint(m): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
JuanDeDios:

I don't think the Western media is the world's problem. I'm not sure how they goofed on Lybia though - maybe you can enlighten me. No, nothing is 100% - that's why it's good to keep an open mind. Sometimes they get it wrong and own up. As for presidents, they merely repeat what their intelligence chief or police chief tells them. In the midst of a war, I doubt you're able to put in the normal ascertainment to be "100% correct" that would apply in normal times. The important thing is whether errors are admitted or whether the lie continues to be repeated after it's found to be a lie.
See one of the evils perpetrated by the west against Libya. Sponsoring terrorists to destabilize a sovereign state.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGbOJYoCGY
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by wealthtrak: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) by Samishiba: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ukraine discloses alleged intercepted conversations of Russian soldiers where they admit the rapes.
5:49 rape. They have subtitles
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YpBsLSAOM
[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.