Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match (340 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce / Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by mrmayoh: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2022
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo scored two goals in a novelty match played at the 5 Aside football pitch of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. The event is part of activities marking his 85th birthday celebration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6orn-Rnmlg[/url]
Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by huptin(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2022
My prayer is to get to the age of 85 just as strong, as rich and as influential as Obj. Happy Birthday great General!
Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by CharleyBright(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2022
Tough Guy.
One of the most brilliant and finest Military officer of Nigeria origin.
Not the Lanky dullard.

But baba iyabo has also been annoyingly mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by Bennita911: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2022
No be only Ronaldo,na Pele, rubbish.
HBD baba iyabo
Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2022
Baba is enjoying his old age. I wonder why the greedy man Tinubu can't do same.
Some people are just greedy and insatiable, has he not looted enough?

Even Atiku ain't left out. Greedy old men everywhere.
Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by qekng40(f): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2022
This man is strong at 85 o, his bedroom skills must still be top notch!
Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by rolams(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2022
Ronaldo kwa!
Re: Obasanjo Played Like Ronaldo, Scores Brace In His 85th Birthday Novelty Match by Lanretoye(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2022
And five what nah?...s*x I guess.

(1) (Reply)

From Scrawny Buhari To Groggy Tinubu, my appeal to Hausa and Yoruba voters / Why I Called Nigeria 'zoo, Animal Kingdom' – Nnamdi Kanu Explain (audio) / Ephraim Inyang: A Man That Has Been Decorated In The Hall Of Fame For Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.