Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party (40611 Views)

Live Chickens Given To Guests As Souvenir At An Event / Loaves Of Bread And Crates Of Eggs Shared As Souvenir At Nigerian Party (Video) / Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by BigTableShaker(f): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin, not safe at all Na na o light matches and fire...boom everywhere turn to Ukraine
Haha
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 05, 2022
The elites are using poor Nigerians to dance tango.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2022
Who is she?
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by greatseed: 8:16am On Mar 05, 2022
benjackugo:
Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBKPmZjotVg

The Installation Ceremony of Chief Dr Pearl Chidima Ogbulu as Erelu Okin of Orile Kemta was held on 4th March, 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Fuel was shared as souvenir to guests at the installation ceremony.

Reacting to the video, City People Magazine wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CashXENMthH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

fuel is needed now in any quantity, so she gave it out 2her guest. Isn't it?
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by francisbiz: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2022
franchasng:
lol.

I have said it before, to become a successful and great Yoruba man, go and marry an Igbo lady.

From Alaafin of Oyo to Olu of Ibadan to Governor Akeredolu to the Adelekes, to the Obasanjos, to so so many of them.

And guess why Tinubu urchins have been hating and attacking Igbos? Just because that Igbo actress refused blatantly to marry Tinubu as third wife. grin
But Igbo kings are also marrying Yoruba women.

2 Likes

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Puttin: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Mynd44 Seun, lalasticlala, why did you people deleted my topic? Is this a kind of cyber bullying.

Do you know how many people that has abandon nl. Cause of the way u moder's modrate the forum?.

It's like i would be abandoning this forum soon...angry.
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Ayedata777: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2022
I sell
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by cardoctor(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin, not safe at all
Na na o light matches and fire...boom everywhere turn to Ukraine

Me sef tire
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Kingcalls: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
Good for her.

Souvenirs must not be plastics or jotters all the time. I'm glad the world is changing.

Atleast there's fuel scacity now, the fuel should go a long way for the guests.

Thats a very stupid souvenir... she should even be arrested for putting lives in danger... I just don't know why we hv so many dummies in this country
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by frowland(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Kazeem47:
Oh Africa.One or two litre fuel.

5ltr.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by gaby(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Illiterates chasing clout and looking to trend at the expense of getting roasted to death.

Fools.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Caricature! Dem no even full the container.
how you wan make e full at least as e dey if e wan catch fire na small gbua they go hear unlike make he full con dey sound like bomb. Boss they go manage this one ooooo at least with this my gen go work for 3-4hrs grin
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by steve6: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2022
A big plus for the current minister of petroleum!
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Dawn91(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2022
Disclaimer12:
I've come to realised that those that are tribal bigot in Nigeria are the poverty ravaged ones lol

True

1 Like

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by KelB(m): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Where is this country headed?

While we're here
The truth is that if you are willing to work hard at anything and learn along,
you will eventually get results.

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Jennyclay(f): 8:28am On Mar 05, 2022
Kingcalls:

Thats a very stupid souvenir... she should even be arrested for putting lives in danger... I just don't know why we hv so many dummies in this country
What do you know?? But if she give you, you're gonna collect right?

Hope you're not referring to me as a dummy?
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Omoluabi16(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2022
No be everything be cruise. How you you just stack gallons of fuel carelessly like that. What if something goes wrong?? This wasn't a good idea.
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by InoGetJoy: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Disclaimer12:
I've come to realised that those that are tribal bigot in Nigeria are the poverty ravaged ones lol
It's difficult to find an Igbo man without at least 1 Yoruba friend and vice versa, but if you come on Nairaland you'll feel otherwise. A Yoruba man I met here on nairaland sent me 2k last Christmas just to wish me Merry Xmas. A Hausa Muslim was one of the first people who sent me a Christmas text message last year. My cousin married a lady from Bornu State last year. My guy's sister married a Yoruba man from Osun state. I'm from Imo state.
Nigerians don't really hate themselves. While some individuals have grudges against other tribes, they seem to be the most vocal about spreading hate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Timbar: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Caricature! Dem no even full the container.
You know how much that thing go cost them to full am? Abi you no know say the commodity scarce?
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Kingcalls: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
What do you know?? But if she give you, you're gonna collect right?

Hope you're not referring to me as a dummy?

Now its certain u are really are one .... so in ur mind what she dis was ok?? Chai.... so many Nigerians are mentally disturbed and they dont know it... people like u should be avoided cos u don't reason normally
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by creepsyme(f): 8:31am On Mar 05, 2022
My country people don't know when to stop.
In a sane clime, these people would be arrested.
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by dialfa: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Such a beautiful lady!

Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by psalmistkakah(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2022
with these i fit use am make #5000.. as a business man..
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by dialfa: 8:34am On Mar 05, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Who is she?

Igbo Queen of the West.

2 Likes

Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by damiloladuke: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2022
What if it explodes. I no dey dey this kind environment
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by faoogoke(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2022
Nothing in the video shows fuel was given

as souvenior.

Social media lies.

What's in that plastic could have well

been groundnut oil.

It would amount to insanity to share a

volatile liquid in a party.
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2022
And the police arrested some black marketers who stuffed their vehicles with kegs of fuel
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by xtivin(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2022
That is not fuel. The media really needs regulation
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by LILTJAY1: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2022
What is she ?
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by Reference(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2022
Can we get any lower in this country.... undecided
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by federal9: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Black men will always criticize the good things someone did.

To hell with all those haters.
Re: Erelu Okin: Fuel Shared As Souvenir At Chidima Ogbulu's Installation Party by nedekid: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
franchasng:
lol.

I have said it before, to become a successful and great Yoruba man, go and marry an Igbo lady.

From Alaafin of Oyo to Olu of Ibadan to Governor Akeredolu to the Adelekes, to the Obasanjos, to so so many of them.

And guess why Tinubu urchins have been hating and attacking Igbos? Just because that Igbo actress refused blatantly to marry Tinubu as third wife. grin
But his son married igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Kenyan Gravediggers Boycott Food At Funeral, Carry Casket To Alcohol Bar (Photo) / Lady Sent Out Of A Church Wedding For Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.