Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths (2242 Views)

No Plan To Go Back On N5,000 Allowance To Jobless Youths – APC Insists / Free Meals, Allowance For Jobless Youths, N5,000 For Poor Families-Buhari Offers / FG To Conduct Census Of Jobless Nigerians In 2013... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by opowplus(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2011
The Kwara State Government will today begin a census of unemployed youths in the state as a prelude to creating 2,000 jobs within the first 100 days of the administration under Governor Abdufatah Ahmed’s flagship Kwara Bridge Empowerment Scheme (KWABES).

The headcount is to capture youths aged between 18 and 35 with a minimum qualification of Secondary School Leaving Certificate

http://www.kwaranews.com/1/kwara-begins-census-of-jobless-youths
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by bashr4: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2011
good move, hope its not another political stunt its about time we had a proper census in nigeria
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Osama10(m): 4:04am On Jun 29, 2011
Lets wait and see the end of this.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by mkpologwu(m): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2011
OMG! Why did I pack out of d state? Am moving back to Kwara State sharp sharp!
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Roland17(m): 5:36am On Jun 29, 2011
owing to its geographical location this state has great potentials to tap resources from the north and the west to sustain it, but sadly the state is run like a monarchy by one single family.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 29, 2011
mkpologwu:

OMG! Why did I pack out of d state? Am moving back to Kwara State sharp sharp!
You don't need to go back to kwara.All you need is to join the ''Association of Unemployed Youths of Nigeria.I learnt they are getting audience from government these days.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Andrew3(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2011
i will also quit ma job and join the association grin
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Musiwa42: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2011
kwara should be paid Amnesty money and the youth send abroad by the federal govt like the federal govt send youth in Ijawland abroad.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Musiwa42: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2011
the advantage for kwara to leave so that the north become majority is. you will be transferring jobs done by northerners to people in kwara. mostly driving, and hospitality jobs. All vehicle coming from the north now have to stop at kwara. because they can not cross international lines. so kwara citizen will now pick up this goods and services and they will form the logistic network of the new country. look at kwara as the lagos sea port for goods coming from the north.

kwara presently is a drive state. if we remove kwara. it stop been a drive through state and becoming like a sea port state. it pick up all goods and service from the north and to the north.

i have to go to sleep. it is 2 am over here
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by favouredjb(f): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2011
^^becomrich don start again,

@post,i hope something productive comes out of it
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by oismail(m): 10:33am On Jun 29, 2011
I was told by my dad that those who have their voter ID card can only apply. A kind of compesation for those who voted the gov in. It's absolutely rediculous. I can't apply cos I voted in lagos.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Jarus(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2011
Those of us Kwarans in Lagos nko? Are we qualified for the largesse too? grin
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by member479760: 10:37am On Jun 29, 2011
35 years old, na so thing don reach in this country?
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by stormm: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2011
A census of uneployed youths. grin An indirect way of indicting his predecessor and godfather? And some people are happy sad I'll bet my last shirt nothing will come out of this. Afterall, gov and Bukola has gone to beg Oloye. Its back to status quo. SSMH
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by Geomel: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
It is a good News for Kwara state youths in Nigeria.
We also offer visa to student who are wiling to traveled out of the country to further their Eduction Ambition.
www/geomeledu..com
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by shawonlese: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
@Geomel,

You also need a visa to go and further your education with what you wrote above.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by strangest(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2011
Musiwa,.:

the advantage for kwara to leave so that the north become majority is. you will be transferring jobs done by northerners to people in kwara. mostly driving, and hospitality jobs. All vehicle coming from the north now have to stop at kwara. because they can not cross international lines. so kwara citizen will now pick up this goods and services and they will form the logistic network of the new country. look at kwara as the lagos sea port for goods coming from the north.

kwara presently is a drive state. if we remove kwara. it stop been a drive through state and becoming like a sea port state. it pick up all goods and service from the north and to the north.

i have to go to sleep. it is 2 am over here
yes bro, you better sleep, Sounds like you were sleep writing there,
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by DisGuy: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
oismail:

I was told by my dad that those who have their voter ID card can only apply. A kind of compesation for those who voted the gov in. It's absolutely rediculous. I can't apply cos I voted in lagos.

doesnt make sense, there are no name on the ballot papers

The jobs are most likely, unskilled, probably something like lastma, kia, etc better than nothing i suppose
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by philip0906(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2011
Dis Guy:

doesnt make sense, there are no name on the ballot papers

T[b]he jobs are most likely, unskilled, probably something like lastma, kia,[/b] etc better than nothing i suppose
bia behave ya sef. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by MMM3(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2011
kwara na state?
Dat 1 know follow 4 state 4 9ja.
Dats why is very cool, no crime, nothing dey 4 dat state, abt from kwara hotel.
Indeed state of harmony.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by buttkick: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
ok, the politics have started. the governor will use the next 4 years to carry out this statistics and then ask for another four to get the jobs. its an old trick.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by mallorca(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2011
good move
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by blackrules1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
M M M 3:

kwara na state?
Dat 1 know follow 4 state 4 9ja.
Dats why is very cool, no crime, nothing dey 4 dat state, abt from kwara hotel.
Indeed state  of harmony.
Truely, nothing dey here.
How come you know only an Hotel?

kpansaga lasan-lasan.

Mscheeeew.
Re: Kwara Begins Census Of Jobless Youths by geosegun(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2011
black.rules:

Truely, nothing dey here.
How come you know only an Hotel?

kpansaga lasan-lasan.

Mscheeeew.

TRULY, WHAT IS IN KWARA. CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN US
OK, U THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY BONAFIDE KWARANS, RIGHT??
YOU MUST BE JOKING cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

UK Embassy refuses Tony Momoh (CPC Chairman ) Visa / FG Renames WAI Brigade / Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.