Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid (46212 Views)

Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got / Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds / Young Man Who Fought To Get Davido's O2 Concert Jacket Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by weblord1900: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
B
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by treatise: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

Be objective for once.

Dem swear for you?

We should not be giving this unrighteousness2 these attentions

3 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by karzyharsky(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Generational wealth...it's not your fault you're lucky,and blessed....God that do yours will do others own too....success in all other endeavors

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by MufasaLion: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stevenson20:
OBO the baddest.
More grease to your elbow

It's "More power to your elbow."

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by peacettw: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
I hope he has an iron-clad investment portfolio. This compulsive need to spend on every item is very unhealthy

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Realist12: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm not downgrading his Hustle, but from the onset of his career I couldn't see anything special about him except he's rich hence the girls like him . If you ever read rich dad ,poor dad . You'd understand that a rich kid can always optimize his potential so long has he got passion. I wonder how people compare him to Wizkid who is definitely richer than his own father and probably the most successful in his family, compared to Davido who definitely looks upto his dad to pull some strings for him .

4 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by moneyissweet(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like the way he behaves and spends happily every time he's with chioma.It's a very good thing to have a man who understands that you as his woman is behind his success.

3 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by jyz200(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like the way he behaves and spends happily every time he's with chioma.It's a very good thing to have a man who understands that you as his woman is behind his success.
Stop saying rubbish
So Chioma is behind davido success cool

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Obo and fake life

3 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by chloedogie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend, Listen!
Making it at a young age is good.
Enjoying your life to the Fullest is cool!

But all these without the Most Important is Useless!
The Most Important for You, I and Everyone on Earth is to Genuiely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and Live for HIM.

Because it does not Matter your age, your Fame, Wealth, Education, Popularity and all that. If you Depart this Earth without Jesus Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ! You have wasted your Life! It is straight to Hell! And there is no living life to the Fullest in Hell!

You see most of these guys will enjoy this earth and still make heaven. Right it down. I hope you are enjoying this life as well because suffering is not a pointer at a sure eternal abode with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
wizonlyson:
embarassed embarassed..WIZKID..RIGHTNOW..BELIKE..O.B.O...CUT SOAP FOR ME NOW..
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by CoronaVirusPro: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Clout!

Davido needs to learn from Wiz, let your wealth do the talking. So much of childishness.

3 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by engrelvis(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Deos he v to put everything on internet? Can't he do things quietly for once?

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by seguno2: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Like for O.B.O

When will he show a long list of his tax payments?
Or he wants to end up in jail like the oyinbo celebrities who evade taxes

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by blackgold2018(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ewu

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by hybridblood07(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hatred is the reason why haven't made it in life yet. Learn to mind your business if you don't have anything relevant to say.
Rahkman:
This guy na just hype and controversy he is on no level with either wizkid or burnaboy with that im frog voice
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by easiest(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Like for O.B.O no like for anybody

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by We4all: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Realist12:
I'm not downgrading his Hustle, but from the onset of his career I couldn't see anything special about him except he's rich hence the girls like him . If you ever read rich dad ,poor dad . You'd understand that a rich kid can always optimize his potential so long has he got passion. I wonder how people compare him to Wizkid who is definitely richer than his own father and probably the most successful in his family, compared to Davido who definitely looks upto his dad to pull some strings for him .

Nah, I must disagree with you on this one. If being rich can make one successful as an artiste, then the likes of DJ Cuppy and the likes would be making waves by now.

David Is charismatic with an endearing personality. His father’s riches is just an icing on the cake. With his personality, he could have still made it as a musician without his dad.

4 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Cowbell521: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ar u mad? What's ur P? Who knew that gold digger b4 Davido help her life and brought her to limelight? U ungrateful fvcking gender

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Cowbell521: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Which chioma?
The Babcock dropout
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Godwin25king: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
I like this guy but this his attitude of always posting everything he buys is soo childish honestly.
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by abu12: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
wizkid no do all this advert before he sold-out 02 arena for three days.

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by streetsoldier1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Dimmatic:
Just listen to yourself, who sold out first?

Wizkid sold out first but i bet u, wizkid no fit get upto 10% of the proceeds cos of the PR , David will get larger percent of the proceeds here cos he didnt spend much on PR and advert...thatz the difference

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Badildon72: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Too childish. Wizzy sold out 3 consecutive nights no noise

3 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by SmartPolician: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
I keep saying that Davido is rich, but he's not used to riches. He lives like a one-time broke guy who needs to oppress and impress his imaginary haters.

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Realist12: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
We4all:

Nah, I must disagree with you on this one. If being rich can make one successful as an artiste, then the likes of DJ Cuppy and the likes would be making waves by now.

David Is charismatic with an endearing personality. His father’s riches is just an icing on the cake. With his personality, he could have still made it as a musician without his dad.
you just agreed with me , Do you know how many charismatic endearing personality that has done music better than Davido, that icing on the cake gangan is what made him climb the ladder easily and he's on top regardless. Same as Dj cuppy, is there any female dj in Nigeria more popular than Cuppy ? We are talking of someone who didn't have to go through the stress of record label. His brother signed him to his label abinitio. Do you see how many steps money took for him .

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holywizard:
There God, is my own case different?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

No, your own ain't different, but you make yours look different from theirs. How? You made it THERE God, instead of, DEAR God! The meaning answers it all!
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Iamolukorede(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend, Listen!
Making it at a young age is good.
Enjoying your life to the Fullest is cool!

But all these without the Most Important is Useless!
The Most Important for You, I and Everyone on Earth is to Genuiely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and Live for HIM.

Because it does not Matter your age, your Fame, Wealth, Education, Popularity and all that. If you Depart this Earth without Jesus Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ! You have wasted your Life! It is straight to Hell! And there is no living life to the Fullest in Hell!

I agree with your submissions, sometimes I read and glance over your positions. It is okay to have Christ and as a believer to firmly hold strong to faith but the truth is that many are called but few are chosen. I know I am among the few that are chosen as a body of Christ.

However, alot of nairaland family wouldn't understand you and your perspective either. Being spiritual is okay because it controls the physical. Spirituality is not for everyone it is a gift which can't be earn, in another words nobody gives a hoot about what or who you are, pple are for the money and fame and they will do jack to get it.

With your gifts, tell pple how much God loves them and what he has in store for them eph 3:20, 2corin 2:9 Matt 6:33 when they know what is in stock for them it will be easier for them to have a change of heart. You don't have to sound harsh or to make them know they will perish if they don't surrender their lives to Christ, God is love and those who he seeks after are sinners of today .. cheers
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by PaAdu02(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
I got stunned...like whatafuck,dude kept stretching the list for all to see severally,what's that for.This should not have made headline,Davido lost some respect
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

King of Mumu,
U buy something still dey post am on social media, what exactly for, abi na internet u buy am for.

No wonder WizKid talk sey e dey do like small pikin, @ 30 yrs
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Focusmind: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don't know why this is common among our celebrities. Showing receipts of their purchases. Anyway, this is for the followers to salivates on since this is the poverty capital of the world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ella Mensah And Sophia Diva's Dress To AMAA 2017 Cause Stir / WATCH V1DE0: This Gu-y’s Ban@na Must Be Very Swe-et Cause This L@dy Is Enj0yin I / Actor Emma Ehumadu Flaunts Wife & Son Who Are Based In Germany (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.