Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid (46237 Views)

Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got / Fan Mocks Singer, Jaywon For Posing With Scanty Dollar Bills, He Responds / Young Man Who Fought To Get Davido's O2 Concert Jacket Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Zealoy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Chai! And i dey here dey pray for #6k bet to enter lol
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
mikywonder:
Not hating
But dis is so childish
Who he wan impress?

We Rise by lifting Others Concert bro!

U can stream it live and enjoy!!!
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like the way he behaves and spends happily every time he's with chioma.It's a very good thing to have a man who understands that you as his woman is behind his success.
funny nonsense
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by KingAzubuike(f): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
If you're big, you're big.
Making it at a very young age is just so nice.

Greater heights OBO!!
You've paid your dues, enjoy and live your life to the fullest.
Lol ontop about 2.3 Million naira? Try dey calm down. These so called Nigerian celebs are nothing but noise makers

Cc mikywonder

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Danmboss(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
That's y I not too like this guy, that ayo of a guy went and shutdown the show e reach your turn na shopping list you de shut down cause undecided

1 Like

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
If his showoffs annoys u then know u r broke with a lot of bills to settle

For me i no send celebrities o! But I know reactions
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Holywizard: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

No, your own ain't different, but you make yours look different from theirs. How? You made it THERE God, instead of, DEAR God! The meaning answers it all!
I was rushing to book a space.
Thanks for the correction but I know why I'm lamenting. Bro I'm broke!
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by akins33: 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
cubana dashed someone 5m for birthday..no noise
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Receipt total was about £4,000.

That is change for sure. Nothing to be showing off about IMO.
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Duru009(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
FINAL vote......

Like for Davido

Share for Wizkid

2 Likes

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by obontami: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend, Listen!
Making it at a young age is good.
Enjoying your life to the Fullest is cool!

But all these without the Most Important is Useless!
The Most Important for You, I and Everyone on Earth is to Genuiely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and Live for HIM.

Because it does not Matter your age, your Fame, Wealth, Education, Popularity and all that. If you Depart this Earth without Jesus Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ! You have wasted your Life! It is straight to Hell! And there is no living life to the Fullest in Hell!

Bros, where your church dey?
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Righteousness2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
obontami:

Bros, where your church dey?
The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Movement...
The Apron People..

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holywizard:
I was rushing to book a space.
Thanks for the correction but I know why I'm lamenting. Bro I'm broke!

You needn't tell that to a stranger! Turn to your friends and family. They cover unclothedness better than a loin cloth.
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by seunoj: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend, Listen!

The Most Important for You, I and Everyone on Earth is to Genuiely Surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and Live for HIM.

Because it does not Matter your age, your Fame, Wealth, Education, Popularity and all that. If you Depart this Earth without Jesus Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ! You have wasted your Life! It is straight to Hell! And there is no living life to the Fullest in Hell!

Chosen man.
Keep quiet. Looking like old and haggard is not a sign of surrendering.
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by bodyloveghetto(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1swadCPzuZQ

Nigerian musician Davido just hours before the start of his 02 arena concert has taken his crew members on a shopping spree.

Recall that his concert starts today.

The musician who’s currently in London after buying so many things showed off the longgggg list of bills he paid. It was really long.

We can only wish him the best and pray for fortune to smile on us.

Your voice though…
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Richvibes1997: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like the way he behaves and spends happily every time he's with chioma.It's a very good thing to have a man who understands that you as his woman is behind his success.
will you shut the Bleep up
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
wizonlyson:
embarassed embarassed..WIZKID..RIGHTNOW..BELIKE..O.B.O...CUT SOAP FOR ME NOW..
The same 02 Bigwiz oversold? na Bigwiz suppose cut soap for David.
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Dubetex96(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
Davido na real Gee hate him or like him we move regardless
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
Richvibes1997:
will you shut the Bleep up
Stop typing trash
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by abokikhalifa: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

You like the way he spends ? All these Nigerian women self.
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by oneclickng: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend, Listen!

You need better spare
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Mozino007(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Machala! To the world�
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
abokikhalifa:

You like the way he spends ? All these Nigerian women self.
Anything wrong in that?
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by abokikhalifa: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Anything wrong in that?

Nothing at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Aloof: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
If you're big, you're big.
Making it at a very young age is just so nice.

Greater heights OBO!!
You've paid your dues, enjoy and live your life to the fullest.

Was he able to sell out O2 Arena? If yes, in how many hours?
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Holywizard: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

You needn't tell that to a stranger! Turn to your friends and family. They cover unclothedness better than a loin cloth.
goodbye
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Dproperties: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend, Listen!

!

How can I make it big at young age and still enjoy christ fully?

I heard, christ gives riches but it seems never to be reflective to real life but only in the Book
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Aaaoo: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oh
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Tboymessiah(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
PaAdu02:
I got stunned...like whatafuck,dude kept stretching the list for all to see severally,what's that for.This should not have made headline,Davido lost some respect

NasoLifeBe!!!

No be lie you talk
Re: O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid by Godssplan: 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
PR stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album / Malivelihood Gives Car And A Home To Deola Smart For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.