Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document (3904 Views)

Prof Muhammad Abdul-azeez's Social Media Handles Hacked / Azeez Ahmad Tijani Breaks University Of Ilorin First-Class Record After 38-Years / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Zazuuzeh: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
When will sanity be restored in this country?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
pictures?
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Totilopussylick(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Your eating fresh skull laced with vulture looking suya

You must be from the south west tongue

3 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Zazuuzeh: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by CatANDratTHEORY: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oga na suya you dey chop or ink? grin
Eating suya from such papers laden with ink is a no for me.
I would rather the aboki man empties the suya direct in a nylon bag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by dudusky007(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Guy na life...ur own person fit don use am hold hot corn. Besides it's fake,how d person passport stil dey der. Stage!!! Fake!!!

5 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Zazuuzeh: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Oga na suya you dey chop or ink? grin
Eating suya from such papers laden with ink is a no for me.
I would rather the aboki man empties the suya direct in a nylon bag.
�����
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by UselessBuharist: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
He nor need the result
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by R2bees2: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Even with the guys picture you are still eating.. You sef fit chop human being sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by 27Pushing30: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
dudusky007:
Guy na life...ur own person fit don use am hold hot corn. Besides it's fake,how d person passport stil dey der. Stage!!! Fake!!!

You are wise lol

4 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by pacino26(m): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2022
The passport is well attached. The mai suya is a good document controller.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Torg77: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
pictures?

YOU ARE THE BIGGER MUMU FOR EATING SUYA. ALL THAT MEAT IS ROTTEN AND THEY GET IT FOR CHEAP BECAUSE IS ROTTEN MEAT YOU EAT IT AND TAPE WORMS AND ALL SORTS OF BACTERIA START GROWING INSIDE YOUR BELLY AND I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THE STORY. NA YOU TRANSFER THE SUYA TO THAT OTHER PAPER. HOW DOES A PAPER USED FOR SUYA STILL HAVE THE PERSONS PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Deborah98(f): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please don't discard the document. He or someone that knows him may come across this post and then wants to retrieve it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Lastmankc(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
R2bees2:
Even with the guys picture you are still eating.. You sef fit chop human being sha
You sure say no be human being the guy dey chop so?I dey fear to chop suya these days
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Kestolove(m): 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
E dey happen
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by bjtinz: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Na wa o �
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by NaijaCover(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Cholls(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
My brothers and sisters lie lie... Suya paper with passport photo

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Looks like what was submitted to a coy and they trashed immediately.

The gateman probably gave his suya friend and didn't even bother removing the passport but how can?, except this is a stunt
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by tillaman(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by iamyemiakins(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Shey no be ITF form 8 be this bayi shocked
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
How come the passport photograph is still hanging there. Liar.
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Generalwoodz(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nicepoker:
How come the passport photograph is still hanging there. Liar.
The op is madddddd!

1 Like

Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Mrbaz1: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nawa oo the suya vendor no even gree remove him passport
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Ecos(m): 6:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Village people grin
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2022
Op your head is turnioniown grin
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by AliyuMahdi9: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2022
And you are still eating the suya? As a sign of respect, you are supposed to do give the suya away to your neighbors smiley

Zazuuzeh:
When will sanity be restored in this country?
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Isaacpromise1(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Dis one strong o …… dem dey serve suya with person passport

Torh … e don red o
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Torg77:

YOU ARE THE BIGGER MUMU FOR EATING SUYA. ALL THAT MEAT IS ROTTEN AND THEY GET IT FOR CHEAP BECAUSE IS ROTTEN MEAT YOU EAT IT AND TAPE WORMS AND ALL SORTS OF BACTERIA START GROWING INSIDE YOUR BELLY AND I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THE STORY. NA YOU TRANSFER THE SUYA TO THAT OTHER PAPER. HOW DOES A PAPER USED FOR SUYA STILL HAVE THE PERSONS PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
guy, why you dey quote the wrong person, come dey insult her on top.
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Oi
Re: Abdul Azeez I Just Got Served Suya With Your Document by EricSmallz(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
They really had to leave the passport on em? Dang!

(1) (Reply)

Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) / Good News-: Strike To Be Called Off Next Week As Fg Agrees To Release Funds / Update On Tertiary Institutions' Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.