Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) (34257 Views)

Police Service Commission Appoints 6 DIGs, Promotes 14 CPs, 230 SPs, others / Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) / Toheeb: Meet Cemetery Attendant Who Digs Graves For A Living In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
And some able bodied idiots are busy cooking up different stories everyday to beg on Nairaland.

Hardworking young man, even in that condition he is still cheerful......Helper(s) would locate him soon.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by BigYash: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
So what should we do now?
Give him money??

Help him with something better than that job,if you can. And if you can't you pass.. Simple mara
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by DawnG1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Strong and hard working man! Not these able bodied lazy beggars around
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Winsolution: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Your helper will surely locate you in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by fidtopade: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Are you the one playing the match?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
And some people be here on Nairaland begging

I really appreciate the guy. That’s a man with dignity and pride.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by pfadom: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
I wonder who could have offered this man this tough job to do. All things being equal, this man's story will end in praise and testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by mrnelsono(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
May God send him a helper.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
God please send a divine helper to him...it's not easy o, people going through a lot
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good and some idiots have made online begging their profession
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
How can a one legged man dig ground? Both of them wants to cash out from sympathizers,

The abled one may have contacted the one living with disability to pose as if he digs for living,
When he successfully makes the video viral and people start donating...both of them will share the money.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by czarr(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
He is a proud man like me, no matter my condition I no dey Sabi beg for bread.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by preshyusufu: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, please, come to this hardworking young man's aid abeg.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by PstFavor: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
I live in Kogi State and i have seen him working with MTN OFC, digging the ground to lay the cable. This is a real hardworking disabled but able man.
Amojii:
How can a one legged man dig ground? Both of them wants to cash out from sympathizers,

The abled one may have contacted the one living with disability to pose as if he digs for living,
When he successfully makes the video viral and people start donating...both of them will share the money.

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by AdorableSat: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
[quote author=lessonotes post=110826211]There's dignity in Labor[/quote
Absolutely!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Your Help Has Come
Thanks Op
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by sureinfo: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
May God bless his hustle
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by ariesbull: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
This is great, these are people that deserves help not all these urgent 2k .....
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shalommy:
He's hardworking despite his condition. God will send a helper to him. Chaiii..

Any able bodied begger should be considered criminal especially in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Amojii:

He must be a superman to be able to use a hand digger so effectively...not many able bodied men can lift that stuff not to talk of using it to dig trenches.

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by doshiyad1: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Opening this thread gave me a bitter-sweet experience.
This is a great example of being determined to excel, rise, and survive against all odds.

He didn't allow his predicament to lower his morale or ego, neither did he use it as a reason to resort to begging.

Despite the condition, he's still seeing the positive side of life. I pray helpers locate him, he has the zeal to surmount his challenges.

Look at a physically challenged involving in such hard tasks to survive while one scammer Joseph Wale is busy creating monikers up and down on this platform to beg for money.

I feel you. God has remember him already amen!
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by justking(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
You still need to be clear about what you want to achieve before you can create any useful routine.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by doshiyad1: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Advancedman:

Any able bodied begger should be considered criminal especially in Lagos.

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Pclemenza: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shalommy:
He's hardworking despite his condition. God will send a helper to him. Chaiii..
A lot of help have found him. That’s kogi state university and I know 3 people who have reached out to him and send money.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pclemenza:

A lot of help have found him. That’s kogi state university and I know 3 people who have reached out to him and send money.
That's good.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by sylve11: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
It's well cool
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
How do I locate that man?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Digs Pit To Feed In Kogi (Photos) by Onuoha1234(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Commercial Bus Driver In Enugu Spotted In Action (Photos, Video) / Dolapo Badmus Promoted To The Rank Of Chief Superintendent Of Police (pics) / A Man Begs Nigerians For A Job In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.