Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) (35959 Views)

10,000 Capacity Awka ICC Filled To Capacity During Soludo's 1yr Anniversary(pics / US Lawyers Charge President Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague / Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Sunnybabe(m): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2022
silverlinen:
Udom Emmanuel, continue the good work.
Some people for this nairaland, na street road them dey celebrate as development.
Udom Emmanuel to continue wetin in ANAMBRA?

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by JaroMan: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Senomii:

Yh, in less than 5 yrs it might become the only powerful state in the South east
Conquer Nigeria not South East
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by richmanrichard: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2022
nzeobi:

I still think that Obi was the best being that he touched all sectors am not taking anything away from ngige oh cos he meant well for the people.
obi was best but ngige laid d foundation

4 Likes

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by whytediamond(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2022
silverlinen:
Some people for this nairaland, na street road them dey celebrate as development.

Udom for awka.

Stop mistaking Awka for Akwa ibom.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra International Convention Center, Awka to Be Commissioned 9th March, 2022

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Ahead of the inauguration of the Anambra International Convention Center, Awka on Wednesday, 9th March, 2022, Governor Willie Obiano today, 5th March, 2022 inspected the project for on the spot assessment.

The Governor was accompanied by the old boys association of Christ The King College- CKC, Onitsha.

Pictures portray finishing touches being made ahead of the commissioning ceremony which will feature awards presentations among other side attractions.

The Commissioner for Housing, Architect Michael Okonkwo was on ground to conduct the Governor and guests round the facility.

The thing holding the lights could have been better integrated into the design to make it a bit hidden. It looks a bit tacky just hanging down there in plain sight,

Also the chairs on the sides on the upper level could have been angled 45 degrees to face the stage. The stage is the center of attraction. Not the opposite wall!! And I shouldn’t suffer neck pain just to look at the stage.

Otherwise, it’s a decent facility. Hope it has sufficient and top notch toilet facilities.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by harrison4791: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2022
Governor hope uzodinma is really trying, just look at the beautiful project
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2022
silverlinen:

Mistake happens alright
But folks like you are too daft to know that.
Oh yeah FYI have got my 2:1 cert with me.
And am sure no one in your family has a third class.

no min this type of people....
mistypin automaticaly makes you daft to them....
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Stinto: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2022
The Yoruba's
collagiatepaper:
Useless 3rd class Nigerian from Benue, does your people that live in forest travel more than the igbos? Mention any group that travels more than the igbos in Africa. Clown

[s][/s]
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by ManOfSon: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2022
Check it out in another two years or so from now, you'll barely recognize it. I was physically there on the day the Abuja National Stadium was opened. I was completely blown away. The stadium was all shiny and brilliant. I am sure you know what it is like today. Multiply this experience with as many such beautiful structures as are littered across the country and being managed by Nigerians, and you know exactly where this one is headed.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 9:42am On Mar 06, 2022
ManOfSon:
Check it out in another two years or so from now, you'll barely recognize it. I was physically there on the day the Abuja National Stadium was opened. I was completely blown away. The stadium was all shiny and brilliant. I am sure you know what it is like today. Multiply this experience with as many such beautiful structures as are littered across the country and being managed by Nigerians, and you know exactly where this one is headed.

blacks dont have the culture of maintenance....

blacks build and forget....
it has always been this way since adam and eve....
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 9:45am On Mar 06, 2022
richmanrichard:
obi was best but ngige laid d foundation

I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2022
tsdarkside:

blacks dont have the culture of maintenance....

blacks build and forget....
it has always been this way since adam and eve....

Things like this are better left for private sector, government bureaucracy will affect them a lot
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2022
VEXT:

The problem with idiots like you is that you look down on other tribes but when the same energy is returned to you guys you cry like a child...

No wonder every tribe hates your tribe with passion..

I no get talk with people who see househelp as oil company work. If e pain you too much, hit ur coconut head on the wall grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

Can you chase any tribe.
Is like you have taken Jedi Jedi again.
See afonjas wey no get streghnt too dey. Talk.
Don't worry only stick wey you go see,you go pic race.
Fearr fearr cowwards.
Them never chase your fake brave fathers in 1993 but the rate at which they jump into 911 back to east from yorubaland when nothing was chasing them shouting oso Abiola makes you igbos a joke till today.

Abi you think the whole Nigeria forget how you people formed oso Abiola 1993 cheesy

Only mouth and beating empty chest.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by VEXT: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:

I no get talk with people who see househelp as oil company work. If e pain you too much, hit ur coconut head on the wall grin grin

Betta than those selling gala and lacasera by the road side... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Elsmufy: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra International Convention Center, Awka to Be Commissioned 9th March, 2022

Ahead of the inauguration of the Anambra International Convention Center, Awka on Wednesday, 9th March, 2022, Governor Willie Obiano today, 5th March, 2022 inspected the project for on the spot assessment.

The Governor was accompanied by the old boys association of Christ The King College- CKC, Onitsha.

Pictures portray finishing touches being made ahead of the commissioning ceremony which will feature awards presentations among other side attractions.

The Commissioner for Housing, Architect Michael Okonkwo was on ground to conduct the Governor and guests round the facility.
Everything was going on well till you mentioned O2 arena
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Bravetunde: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2022
KoshCAD:
Them never chase your fake brave fathers in 1993 but the rate at which they jump into 911 back to east from yorubaland when nothing was chasing them shouting oso Abiola makes you igbos a joke till oktoday.

Abi you think the whole Nigeria forget how you people formed oso Abiola 1993 cheesy

Only mouth and beating empty chest.
Ibb is my mentor.
I remember ibb qoute.when I see afonjas making noise or threatening war I just grin angry
Compete the qoute is a popular qoute.
Ehn were can I even do juju in sw,I need good juju so my bussiness can grow I don't want to killooo,just do juju.
You know ss/se are God's children,juju don't work much here like in afonja land.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by xreal: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2022
silverlinen:

You mean, he left his state to build this in another state?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2022
02 arena indeed. most needed development
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:
Which one is Akwa??

Someone above even mentioned Udom. Lol

This is Awka not Akwa please.

Akwa Ibom is a State I don't know what their government is doing to stop this mentality of their citizens seeing househelp menial job as the highest paying job they can do in life.

Like something needs to be done to end this ugly trend.
this is an insult to Akwa ibom people drug lord .. when you biafruad talk like this against people , you expect others to sympathize with your useless online country .. no wonder your people are in all prisons around the world . Useless ndi tribe
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by silverlinen(m): 11:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Midastorch:

A man that refuses to take correction is the most unintelligent of his kind...the guy has only corrected your fluke but you're here showing your stupidity and arrogance about 2:1...I strongly doubt if you ever passed through four walls of any higher institution...Your stupidity stinks brov
Oh man your stupidity stinks fouler than mine...do you insult some you correct?
Guess you didn't read his comment then...shows how deluded of a melt you are.
Damn you.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by silverlinen(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2022
Hellonearth007:

U be mumu
Which kind mistake.
Don't u read?
Are u that daft?
Guess you're a big daft then.
Who doesn't make mistakes?
Na folks like you no sabi wetin dem dey do
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by silverlinen(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2022
emmysmith13:
Abeg na which weed u smoke? Hmmmm take am suffry oooo

Na the one wey your father smoke ooo.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by Blitz888(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2022
silverlinen:

This is Anambra State and not Akwa Ibom.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by globemoney: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

[s]Ngigge/Obi laid good foundation, Obiano performed below par but did well, We expect nothing less than the best from Soludo.

We await March 17th[/s]
Keep talking nonsense. So Ngige and Obi can lay foundation and not Obiano. Obiano is Anambra best Gov Ever. Gave Anambra an Airport which no other Gov would have dares, and yes hes also best SE Gov in history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by globemoney: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

True.

Ngige was the best.

Obi was better.

Obiano was worse.

Hopefully, Soludo will be better than the best.
obiano has performed better than Obi and Obi combined. Only Anambra Airport is better than everything they did not to mention flyovers, this conference center, IGR.. etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by globemoney: 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
nzeobi:

I still think that Obi was the best being that he touched all sectors am not taking anything away from ngige oh cos he meant well for the people.
NZeobi this is Obiano project, can you post any picture of Obi project. Obiano remains Anambra best. Obi missed the opportunity to build legacy projects like this that will keep him relevant many years from now instead he was paying people like you to spread propaganda online, Anambra Airport alone will keep Obiano name relevant even in the next 100 years. You cannot touch all sectors especially when Anambra security was a mess under Obi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by silverlinen(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Blitz888:

This is Anambra State and not Akwa Ibom.
Yeah thanks brr.. na mistake oo.
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Bravetunde:

Ibb is my mentor.
I remember ibb qoute.when I see afonjas making noise or threatening war I just grin angry
Compete the qoute is a popular qoute.
Ehn were can I even do juju in sw,I need good juju so my bussiness can grow I don't want to killooo,just do juju.
You know ss/se are God's children,juju don't work much here like in afonja land.
Hahahahaha, you can quote what you like and what he never said hahahahaha.

Same your lord and saviour IBB was forced by same yorubas to release power to civilian grin. Whereas, your brave fathers were only looking at him, can't do Jack.

Only the anger of yorubas made your brave fathers ran in 1993 when no one was chasing them hahahahaha.

Whenever I read that event, I burst into serious laughter kikikikikiki.

I can't forget Abacha's quote about you people that says ' Igbos are noise makers without substance'.

Abacha knows who you people that you can only shout without doing anything.

It happened when buhari visited east after all una noise and chest beating hahahahaha.

You can ask your pa for house what oso Abiola means grin
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
globemoney:

NZeobi this is Obiano project, can you post any picture of Obi project. Obiano remains Anambra best. Obi missed the opportunity to build legacy projects like this that will keep him relevant many years from now instead he was paying people like you to spread propaganda online, Anambra Airport alone will keep Obiano name relevant even in the next 100 years. You cannot touch all sectors especially when Anambra security was a mess under Obi

Governance is about doing many little things which when put put together will impact massively on the lives of people and building bridges when roads are bad or building airport while owing gratuities of over 5 years.

Obiano knew he failed and that was why when election started coming close, he quickly started building airport and stadium after mismanaging igr and buying houses in USA.

Good enough EFCC is aware of that and by the time he is convicted he will firmly be in the backyard of his
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by usj(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
ANSMEDIA:

On what basis are you comparing it to O2, what is the capacity?
Re: This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures) by globemoney: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
nzeobi:

Governance is about doing many little things which when put put together will impact massively on the lives of people and building bridges when roads are bad or building airport while owing gratuities of over 5 years.

Obiano knew he failed and that was why when election started coming close, he quickly started building airport and stadium after mismanaging igr and buying houses in USA.

Good enough EFCC is aware of that and by the time he is convicted he will firmly be in the backyard of his
Which many things did Obi do better than Obiano. History will always remember poverty was higher in Anambra when Obi was governor than under Obiano, also Anambra had higher IGR under obiano than Obi so what are the little things you are talking about. History will not remember the fake news of where he bought house in USA.
Obiano already built over 10 bridges and flyovers in his first tenure which made him win a historic 21/21. So even without the airport stadium and ICC the entire state is already littered with his visible projects. You can see there is no match, keep consoling yourself with EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Federal Legislators Who Died In Active Service In 2019 / Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] / Boko Haram Used Chibok Ransom To Buy Powerful Weapons – Military Sources (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.