Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire (26662 Views)

UK To Send Long-range Rocket Artillery To Ukraine Despite Russian Threats. / Mutinous Russian Troops Argue Over Orders To Bomb Civilian Areas / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Islie: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
By Lolade Olu-Ojegbeje

Ukraine has halted the planned evacuation of civilians from Mariupol after it accused Russian forces of breaching the ceasefire that was promised on Saturday.

According to Daily Mail, Ukraine claimed Kremlin forces were pounding Mariupol and near the city of Orikhiv, 96 miles away.

“The Russians are continuing to bomb us and use artillery. It is crazy. There is no ceasefire in Mariupol and there is no ceasefire all along the route. Our civilians are ready to escape but they cannot escape under shelling,” Serhiy Orlov, Mariupol’s Deputy Mayor, told the BBC.

Local authorities have instructed civilians to disperse and return to places of shelter, adding that talks are underway to reimplement a ceasefire and ensure the humanitarian corridor originally agreed on for five hours.

This development comes hours after Russia declared a temporary ceasefire to allow humanitarian corridors out of the Ukrainian cities of Mariupol and Volnovakha.

https://fij.ng/article/russia-continues-to-bomb-ukraine-despite-promised-ceasefire/

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by ObamaMessi: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
I knew it. putin used that as a tactic since he can't defeat little ukraine.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by FalseProphet1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I see putin attacking Finland, I see the world reacting, I see WW3 kicking off, I see nuclear weapons and bombs dropping like knockouts, I see deaths, I see the male survivors inheriting the females and riches in Earth, I see bride price abolished in Nigeria.

This I have seen.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by God1000(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
What a senseless war, Putin is another Hitler of this era

33 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Lalami3232(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I've come to discover that war is about young men dying and old men talking. For this life eeh, I no fit ever go war because I no get heart to kill person. If I do, my conscience no go let me rest. Even common sex wey I sex since 7yrs ago still dey fresh for my memory, talkless of say I dey kill person wey dey beg for mercy.
As people dey die, plenty people dey cashout from this war and dem dey pray make E no end. The heart of man is wicked and evil, even God surprise.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "E better make you go stay Ukraine wey get war than to live for this 9ja"

20 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Thisis2raw(m): 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin frustration is now showing

6 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by 9jaBloke: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
cry it will come back full circle. It's just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by gasparpisciotta: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
I pity Zelensky and his people...

26 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Perfecttouchade: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Wahala
Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
God will soon kill this putin. Soon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by fredoooooo: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Propaganda, war is not on social media but battle field . Kids stay away from social media

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by nani212(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
If I broke na my business
Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by bluefilm: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
This thing looks like ordinary bush fire

1 Like

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by LilyColin(f): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
PROPAGANDA

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by BigBashiru: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Islie:

https://fij.ng/article/russia-continues-to-bomb-ukraine-despite-promised-ceasefire/

Western Europe = the Dark Continent harboring white monkeys

Africa = the hope of of mankind

5 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by hibeebeeking: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Maybe network no reach the area. Them still they break ceasefire agreement.

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by FreeIgboho: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Why is this Putin such a damned liar?? That’s how he said he’d never invade Ukraine just b4 he invaded! And even showed video to prove his troops were indeed leaving the border!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Lastmankc(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin is evil

1 Like

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Kingv(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
The world needs Peace!! We are tired of war!!!
Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by backbone503(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin is not a normal human being. He has to be stopped; not begged to stop

11 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by OkCornel(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
So sad
Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by olas24u(f): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I knew it. putin used that as a tactic since he can't defeat little ukraine.

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by GRACEGLORY: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
satan’s promises are vague

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Why did you agree to go to war in the first place?

7 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
The war will stop or the trends on Ukraine and Russia will calm down sooner. Ukraine and Russia abeg rest small.
Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Mooh247: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Putin na agbaya
Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by Benjax4all: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
U say u are not attacking but u did,now cease fire u are still bombing undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire by jojo1415: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Sc*m bag of a country.. with Ukraine we stand,in NATO we believe

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / Japan Ex-Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe Shot / Ukraine Crisis: US Says China Faces Consequences If It Helps Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.