Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys (7659 Views)

The Peripatetic Dance Of Prof Mamoud Yakubu—from Quota Professor To Quota Presid / Osinbajo; Why Nigeria Should Benefit More From Its Gas Reserves. / How Northern Big Boys Lavish Money (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by GFELOG2018: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2022
Baitullah:
Make this man go rest. If you want something, work for it as others do instead of crying to get it on gold platter.
Are you guilty ?
Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by basking4me: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Father, Quota System is a totally crazy and an entirely nonsensical scam from the pit of Hell that is killing Nigeria and Nigerians till tomorrow. If you have any form of consideration for it, it simply means you are now conforming which I would now attribute to old age after your many years of fighting for change for the Nigeria System which never came to be as you had thought and planned , thus the reason you are now conforming to this failure of a system.

I am a full adult now rounding old age but still younger than you. I must say, you have done your part well sir, but you dont need to alter the narrative because of your need to make Nigeria Work at this time or any other time as the case may be. You have stood ground with your compatriots over the years when I was a young boy watching and intriguing leadership from the likes of You, Beko, Gani, Falana and many other freedom fighters under the able leadership of Big Sam, our then SUG president in OAU. We fought tyranny of Abacha at the gates. In our time, it was an abomination for Police to enter a Universe-City.

I paid my humble dues in entrenching a new Nigeria at the risk of death both before and during the June 12 struggle just like yourself, whether it worked or not, but cause of these perilous times, I hold you in total esteem and regard.

Now to the crust, Rev fr, how has Quota helped me, you or even Nigeria as a whole..

Mediocre, Cleptos and Nepotics have been put in governance in the name of Quota system or Geo-political breakdown. It has simply put the stupid and idiots in government in Nigeria today .

Today, We have highly cerebral First class working under idiotic Last class because of the useless Quota system in Nigeria.

The worst, stupid and no ideas are ruling the country while those who can actually turn the country around have taken flight. I am a vivid victim of this problem and to say that after over 40 years, the government still dont know the detriment and failure of the Quota system simply tells that there is a Concerted effort to lord the mediocre beneficiaries of the Quota system over the cerebral and ready to change the narratives of the people of Nigeria.

Sad to say, but we need a total over haul and systematic change where the very best hold sway. Nigeria simply will not move forward with a Quota system that has been in practice for over 50 years with nothing to show.. but nonentity, mediocrity and total backwardness.

If you dont have what it takes to move Nigeria forward.. please stay put in your house, dont bother to contest for election .. Just watch from the side lines, STAY AWAY!. We already have too many useless and good for nothing people moving us to no where. Its time to move and we need the best minds to do this irrespective of where they come from or what gender they are ..not QUOTA SYSTEM.
Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by Baitullah: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2022
GFELOG2018:
Are you guilty ?
Of what?
Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by anthonyonyolu(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2022
Baitullah:
Make this man go rest. If you want something, work for it as others do instead of crying to get it on gold platter.
I bet you no even understand wetin him they talk self
Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by Baitullah: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2022
anthonyonyolu:

I bet you no even understand wetin him they talk self
If it's anything other than political gender equality, you should explain it then.
Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by NaijirianKing: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
?
Re: Kukah: Women Should Benefit From Quota System Not Mistresses Of Big Boys by babajero(m): 3:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Buhari is one of the bad effects of quota system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Air Strike In The Last 24 Hrs: Airforce Denies Bombing Kaduna Village / Arraignment Of Binance Executive Stalled / Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.