Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show (39390 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
grin
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by CoronaVirusPro: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Cubana has taken over from Shina Rambo

He is the latest video vixen

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Gkemz: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good sister just like mine. Every woman carries a light. The closer she's to God, the stronger the light. Devil understand that and that's why it majorly attacks woman, the carrier of destinies and bearer of light more than the male folks.

When I was in school, the prayer of my prayer warrior sister delivered me from so many arrows of the wicked and all forms of danger. It also prevented me from joining cult when the pressure was so much but instead drew me closer to the fellowship of brethren.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by vibre: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Who dey speak for in tongues for background?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
" Strong Prayers to GOD for an Event to glorify, celebrate and advance the devil"!!!

Seriously, these Endtimes are really crazy times. No Fear of GOD in the people.

My PRECIOUS DADDY! Have Mercy!

Folks!
Be Careful with the ALMIGHTY BEING of HEAVEN!
Be Careful with the ANCIENT of the DAYS!
Fear and tremble at this HOLY GOD!
HE is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Full of Goodness and so on and so forth!
But HE is a Consuming Fire! HIS Eyes are too Pure to Behold Iniquity.
Fear and Reverence HIM. Don't Mess with HIM , Dont involve him in Nonsense, else you get Consumed!

Awwww they didn't hire you to Pray for them... you the international prayer warrior and now you are butt hurt.

Sorry drama queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by digitite: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
Then its time to open a very big Church with her.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by premierlead: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
That boy is a drunkard, he still drink during a prayer session

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Trackstar: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
MrOlai:

Nice one.

She should more pray for him to stop smoking, drinking, committing fornication/adultery and other immorality. It's very important so that he can make heaven.

May God guide him aright. Amen
this is the comment I expect righteousness2 to make

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Mystic969: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Love is beautiful! Good one by his sis.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by LINTUNE(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
That's a typical elder sister for you, wish I had one.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by naija4life247: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
Delusion of the highest grandeur.
Can a servant serve two masters at the same time?
People are Just praying to the ceiling, they think they are praying to the most high Jehovah.

And you saw Davido at Ogun shrine. So, tell us what you too were doing at Ogun shrine. If not, shut the fucck up before I forcefully shut you down forever

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by naija4life247: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
LINTUNE:
That's a typical elder sister for you, wish I had one.

Tonto Dikeh is looking for a brother to adopt
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by pacespot(m): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
See pancaked face shocked
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by makavellidon: 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
" Strong Prayers to GOD for an Event to glorify, celebrate and advance the devil"!!!

Folks!
Fear and Reverence HIM. Don't Mess with HIM , Dont involve him in Nonsense, else you get Consumed!

you are such a useless human being, infact you are mad
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
vibre:
Who dey speak for in tongues for background?

Chief priest grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by scobaba: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Folks!

DS guy.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by CatANDratTHEORY: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2 post=110785483[s:
]" Strong Prayers to GOD for an Event to glorify, celebrate and advance the devil"!!!

Folks!

[/s]

Is your stupidity genetic or you just chose to be stupid?

I can't believe an Igbo man like you could be this daft.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by illicit(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by seyz91(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If my parents are dark skinned and we're all dark skinned in my family, I'd be very skeptical about my light-skinned sibling.

Because asides Gregor Mendel's genetic laws, it means one of either two things.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by ObamaMessi: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
I bet after this she sucked dick. That is how chibudollar and obama messi mama prayed for is after that I had 3 some with both of them
The type that name with respect u little boy.I guess ur mama bleeped 30 people at once to begot u.There's nothing tough or satanic about u.U are weak dombass and am highly disappointed.pls upgrade to the level i expect.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by wilzindinero: 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Oh! in whose name did she starts & end the prayer?
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by tutudesz: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Folks!

Just imagine if Man was God undecided
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by owoshuyi(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
I wonder too oo. They think God can be mocked. You dey pray to God before you go sing about girl ass, sex, violence, fornication, and other ungodly stuff. Lol angry . It's better not to pray at all because this prayer na waste of time.

Righteousness2:

Folks!

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Leah32: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
MrOlai:

Nice one.

She should more pray for him to stop smoking, drinking, committing fornication/adultery and other immorality. It's very important so that he can make heaven.

May God guide him aright. Amen

Sorry, shey bi you are God’s PA
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by madridsta007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlZ1PHHMSQ

Davido's sister Sharon organized a strong prayer session for Davido and his crew before his 02 show

https://instagram.com/stories/lifeofrona01/2787554501032441261?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Prayed to whom?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by owoshuyi(m): 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
People here funny oo. Them dey bash Righteousness2 for speaking the truth. Is it not the Bible that said THE PRAYER OF A SINNER IS AN ABOMINATION UNTO GOD.

If at all una open una big mouth say Davido na 'saint', does all the songs he sings glorify God or preaches salvation?

NIGERIANS grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Proudlyomonna: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Folks!

Nna ehh de biko zukwanuike zukwanuike zukwanuike angry angry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Misterchu: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Praying for him to successfully commit sin. SMH
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If my parents are dark skinned and we're all dark skinned in my family, I'd be very skeptical about my light-skinned sibling.

Mentor
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Bmaster(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

comrade,you just try and plant seed of vawuelence each time you came visiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) / Lil Kesh Mocks Davido For Saying Ronaldo Followed Him On Instagram / Hilarious Photo Of DonJazzy And Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.