Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show (39405 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke, Shares Beautiful New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlZ1PHHMSQ

Davido's sister Sharon organized a strong prayer session for Davido and his crew before his 02 show

https://instagram.com/stories/lifeofrona01/2787554501032441261?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

That prayer was strong indeed....https://www.nairaland.com/7017323/davido-fined-190m-uk-hours

Is that Davido having a drink during prayer?
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
If my parents are dark skinned and we're all dark skinned in my family, I'd be very skeptical about my light-skinned sibling.

Because asides Gregor Mendel's genetic laws, it means one of either two things.

Omo ale ni e Mr Freez grin
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
lexy2014:

That prayer was strong indeed....https://www.nairaland.com/7017323/davido-fined-190m-uk-hours

Is that Davido having a drink during prayer?

Hahhaha I tell you bro
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by emmyluizzz: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Despite all that's happening in this world, this one still dey do 02 show. No wonder most of these Nigerian celebs are empty headed.
I swear to God almighty ....YOU ARE A VERY BIG FO*L

A VERY VERY BIG IDI*T

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by KingAzubuike(f): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
emmyluizzz:

I swear to God almighty ....YOU ARE A VERY BIG FO*L

A VERY VERY BIG IDI*T
Popman e ni very big fool.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Franking: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
Prayer warrior! Pray for Nigeria na.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by ednut1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Praying for people who live immoral lives lol
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Abujason: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlZ1PHHMSQ

Davido's sister Sharon organized a strong prayer session for Davido and his crew before his 02 show

https://instagram.com/stories/lifeofrona01/2787554501032441261?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

She is not too ugly.
I can bang the hell out of her damn pssy.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by doggedfighter(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
owoshuyi:
I wonder too oo. They think God can be mocked. You dey pray to God before you go sing about girl ass, sex, violence, fornication, and other ungodly stuff. Lol angry . It's better not to pray at all because this prayer na waste of time.

Keep quiet and sit down !

All prayers are waste of time and energy.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by IbileIfe: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Comedians and Deceivers of NIgeria.
Who are they fooling?

Matthew 15:8-9:
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by owoshuyi(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Abeg Park well!! Na you sabi. God answers prayers of only His saints.

doggedfighter:

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Stevenson1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Foreigna2:

She's Yoruba. Let that sink into your flat head.

I meant no offense. I said she looks Igbo or South South cos she's cute and her skin color is pretty.
What got you riled up here??
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by aikyg(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
001, the baddest.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by aikyg(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Foreigna2:

She's Yoruba. Let that sink into your flat head.

She's also part Igbo. Her dad's mother, Mrs Nnenna Adeleke, is an Igbo woman from Enugu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by IbileIfe: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2022
doggedfighter:

Not all prayers are waste of time and energy.

Almighty God answers prayers.
Prayer is my greatest power.

Within the first month of January in this new year 2022 before my birthday, Almighty God did for me what others have been waiting for since years without such a breakthrough.
He silenced every mocker and scoffer.
One of the beneficiaries, the CEO of one of the biggest companies in California calling me "guiding light" and another beneficiary, a Nigerian medical doctor in the UK called me to thank me that I am like a Godsent angel.
The news release has been published by several news platforms, including ThisDAY Live, NTA, Silverbird TV, The Cable, Pulse NIgeria, Bella Naija and others.
I signed an unprecedented Partnership with a tech company in Singapore that will create over 1000 jobs in all LGAs in NIgeria.
I cannot post the details, because the moderators will call them adverts.
I can only shout HALLELUJAH and give all the glory to Almighty God.
For this is the Lord's doing.

Many are called, few are chosen.
Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by IbileIfe: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2022
owoshuyi:
Abeg Park well!! Na you sabi. God answers prayers of only His saints.

So true.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by franksam2009: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Even cubana chef priest don turn davido crew? Na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by RahmanJAobo: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2022
LikeAking:

IDIAT!
grin

Nor be small idiat o

The guy is very annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by doggedfighter(f): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2022
IbileIfe:

Not all prayers are waste of time and energy.

Almighty God answers prayers.
Prayer is my greatest power.

Within the first month of January in this new year 2022 before my birthday, Almighty God did for me what others have been waiting for since years without such a breakthrough.
He silenced every mocker and scoffer.
One of the beneficiaries, the CEO of one of the biggest companies in California calling me "guiding light" and another beneficiary, a Nigerian medical doctor in the UK called me to thank me that I am like a Godsent angel.
The news release has been published by several news platforms, including ThisDAY Live, NTA, Silverbird TV, The Cable, Pulse NIgeria, Bella Naija and others.
I signed an unprecedented Partnership with a tech company in Singapore that will create over 1000 jobs in all LGAs in NIgeria.
I cannot post the details, because the moderators will call them adverts.
I can only shout HALLELUJAH and give all the glory to Almighty God.
For this is the Lord's doing.

Many are called, few are chosen.
Matthew 22:14
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Post a little proof then we take it from there.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:35am On Mar 07, 2022
habaaa pastor Righteousness2 I see you for this trend today

but this post isn't about War ,,,, shebi na for War matter we de only see ur post

Righteousness2:
" Strong Prayers to GOD for an Event to glorify, celebrate and advance the devil"!!!

Seriously, these Endtimes are really crazy times. No Fear of GOD in the people.

My PRECIOUS DADDY! Have Mercy!

Folks!
Be Careful with the ALMIGHTY BEING of HEAVEN!
Be Careful with the ANCIENT of the DAYS!
Fear and tremble at this HOLY GOD!
HE is Merciful, Kind, Loving, Full of Goodness and so on and so forth!
But HE is a Consuming Fire! HIS Eyes are too Pure to Behold Iniquity.
Fear and Reverence HIM. Don't Mess with HIM , Dont involve him in Nonsense, else you get Consumed!

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by abokikhalifa: 12:42am On Mar 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
Delusion of the highest grandeur.
Can a servant serve two masters at the same time?
People are Just praying to the ceiling, they think they are praying to the most high Jehovah.
Assistant Jehovah have spoken

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by penceman(m): 12:48am On Mar 07, 2022
Trying to make a mockery of GOD! But then the father can not be mocked. Now i produce songs too but you add GOD to it with emblematic humility because you know you are just a mere flower
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Praying for drug abusers, womanisers. Wasted prayers
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Burgerlomo: 1:58am On Mar 07, 2022
This is lovely
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by maticar: 2:11am On Mar 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
People are Just praying to the ceiling, they think they are praying to the most high Jehovah.
Lol, see as I dey laugh

They know the god they are praying to, not Jehovah
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by harmony75: 3:04am On Mar 07, 2022
Amen Amen Amen and it turns out a great show � prayers is the key to open any door�

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by adecz: 4:31am On Mar 07, 2022
He lost almost N200m at the ⭕️2⃣
Arena after her 'prayer'❗️❗️ shocked shocked

No be every relation you suppose bring
enter your matter..☹️☹️☹️
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 07, 2022
I wonder why she's even doing a prayer in this instance,even calling on the Holy Spirit? Sharon the Holy Spirit don't forgive this kind of mockery.
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Afolabimills(m): 4:38am On Mar 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
so it's best he slaughter 7 virgins as sacrifice to d gods then d same hypocrites holier than thou creatures like u will say davido can't even pray to God,some of u guys are so terrible
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by Afolabimills(m): 4:40am On Mar 07, 2022
adecz:

He lost almost N200m at the ⭕️2⃣
Arena after her 'prayer'❗️❗️ shocked shocked

No be every relation you suppose bring
enter your matter..☹️☹️☹️
haters that same davido u hating on is far greater and better than u,e no come beg ya papa for money abeg shift
Re: Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show by ogwumgbe: 5:23am On Mar 07, 2022
MrOlai:

Nice one.

She should more pray for him to stop smoking, drinking, committing fornication/adultery and other immorality. It's very important so that he can make heaven.

May God guide him aright. Amen

Remove the log in your own eyes before you will see clearly to remove the speck in someone's eyes. Hypocrite. Judge not said the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of DonJazzy And Dr Sid / Stella Damasus & Her Man Daniel Ademinokan Get Surprise Call From Tyrese (pics) / Rukky Sanda Wows In Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.