Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie (70490 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / 68-year-old Woman Give Birth To Twins, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by oyatz(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
NNTR:

That Arch Oluyemi Odeinde RIP whom you say is his uncle was born six years after him on March 25th 1960 at UCH Ibadan (i.e. University College Hospital) and so would be his half brother actually

Architect Oluyemi Odeinde's and possibly same for the 68 years old Mr Paul Bolton's father, is Architect Olufemi Abayomi Odeinde, who passed away in 1981, due to injuries sustained in a motor accident

Architect Oluyemi Odeinde passed away peacefully in his sleep in the early hours of Thursday March the 18th of 2021 and would have been 62 years old if still alive. He was born on March 25th 1960 and was interred on March 25th 2021. His dad and grandad passed at 59 years old, but he broke that jinx

Mr Paul Bolton, should start with getting the correct spelling of the surname of his father (i.e. Architect Olufemi Abayomi Odeinde) right first, then realise that he has plenty of the Odeindes residing in the UK

cc chukwuibuipob Techsupport hodari meobizy tillaman hanks0000 dawnomike

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Had Mr Paul Bolton contracted me to look for his father/relatives, you would have been one of my resource persons.

1 Like

Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by NNTR: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
oyatz:
Had Mr Paul Bolton contracted me to look for his father/relatives, you would have been one of my resource persons.
If or when Mr Paul Bolton contacts you, drop me a line, so that I give you a strong lead to pass on to him

Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by tonididdy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Isaacpromise1:

A family that actively participated in the slavery and colonization of Africans, a staunch white supremacist family who treated blacks less than animals and exploited us massively NOW one Royal son wants to marry someone they consider less than human; do you think they will give him a heroic welcome? That’s the issue with harry and Meghan.

My comments are personal opinions which stems from facts as well, neither am i disputing your personal experience.

The major problem interracial marriages are facing in the west is racism. It’s not illegal and it’s not uncommon , but racism has made life difficult for interracial couples from family to society.

Some whites wouldn’t want their child to experience racism hence the reason some of them wouldn’t marry outside their race but it doesn’t mean they wouldn’t flex with blacks too … those who don’t care about the aftermath of their decision still go ahead with it!

There are some groups of black too who oppose interracial marriages and any type of relationship with white people as well

Everyone with different motives for doing things.

There are numerous stories of couples who have shared their experiences in inter-racial marriages ( it quite challenging tho’)

Na racism spoil everything, no b say we no wan marry ourself

So you know all of this.
Bro nothing has changed much.
Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks for helping found Paul Bolton's father. Thread closed
NNTR:

That Arch Oluyemi Odeinde RIP whom you say is his uncle was born six years after him on March 25th 1960 at UCH Ibadan (i.e. University College Hospital) and so would be his half brother actually

Architect Oluyemi Odeinde's and possibly same for the 68 years old Mr Paul Bolton's father, is Architect Olufemi Abayomi Odeinde, who passed away in 1981, due to injuries sustained in a motor accident

Architect Oluyemi Odeinde passed away peacefully in his sleep in the early hours of Thursday March the 18th of 2021 and would have been 62 years old if still alive. He was born on March 25th 1960 and was interred on March 25th 2021. His dad and grandad passed at 59 years old, but he broke that jinx

Mr Paul Bolton, should start with getting the correct spelling of the surname of his father (i.e. Architect Olufemi Abayomi Odeinde) right first, then realise that he has plenty of the Odeindes residing in the UK

cc chukwuibuipob Techsupport hodari meobizy tillaman hanks0000 dawnomike

2 Likes

Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by christistruth01: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022

Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by baby124: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
christistruth01:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/father-of-briton-tracing-nigerian-roots-died-1981-after-car-accident-investigation-reveals/%3famp
What a wonderful end to this story. Sure he will find acceptance. Even one of his nieces is there in England with him. Funny how he is also into the building business. Genes can be funny o. All the men in that family into building. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie by christistruth01: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
baby124:

What a wonderful end to this story. Sure he will find acceptance. Even one of his nieces is there in England with him. Funny how he is also into the building business. Genes can be funny o. All the men in that family into building. Lol.

God gave the Family the Building Annointing

Even the family member that had lost contact with the rest of the Family was into Building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.