Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids (70474 Views)

This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by ebukajay184: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t85zSQDehhU

Father And Daughter Banished From Nnobi Anambra For Incest That Produced Two Children (Video)

A lady and her father have been banished from Nnobi community of Anambra state for engaging in an incestuous affair that produced two children, IGBERETV reports.

She gave her name as Queen Bassey and further revealed that they are from Cross River state.

The lady who was interrogated by some members of the community, revealed that she was deflowered by her father who made her become his wife by placing her on oath kolanut. This reportedly occurred after his wives left him.

Queen went on to say that she can’t explain why she allowed the incestuous affair to go on for long.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch1v3fRA8gB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
It's an evil spirit, I pray The remaining family members go for deliverance so it won't be passed down

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by gaby(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Eeeewwwww....

Gross

God forbid bad thing.

I'd rather cut of my pee pee....

Tuehh

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by chigoziri2403(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by mbahdi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alot is happening uncovered.maybe she live alone with the father.any lady living alone with a brother or a father,hmmmmm it do av another side of a story untold.

7 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by kingamaa(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maka why?

Your own daughter fa!

When girls and women of all shapes and sizes choke outside wey dey find husband/lover

This life no balance at all at all

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by slawomir: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Like seriously
How do people get erection for their own blood
Nonexisting:
The bolded needs to be studied in our higher institutions. Other men see my two sisters as beauty queens and I wonder what they see in them when all I see are two stupid girls that bill me unnecessarily.
Exactly my niggarrrr
I see all my elder sisters and baby sisters body like wood.....
It is only when am walking with them in public that i realize they are beautiful when men begin to admire them
Most times if I go to my baby sisters apartment to eat...they will just be running around with boobs and pant especially my elder sister...but still I will be seeing thier nakednesss as wood

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by DrRasheed: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na Dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Abusadiq01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Weird and mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by IboHausaYoruba: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Same Anambra that Obi came from? Tueh! I'll rather be Atikulated than being Obidient.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by LordLugard1: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
R
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by donprinyo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aru
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Starboytwo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abeg make dem nor come Lagos ooo

Just go north, or niger abeg.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Make Dem relocate to sambisa 4rest

2 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Cmanforall: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
It's an evil spirit, I pray The remaining family members go for deliverance so it won't be passed down
How?
Any mental disorder people like you will be quick to tag a spirit that has no hand in that.

Both of them may have some psychological disorder
Or the girl had an electra complex which was not identified earlier.

First is to know about his wife

How such will be happening and she couldn't seek help on time, to the extent of having 2 children?

Then, to ask the woman if the daughter is the man's true child.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by teemey8(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is absolutely evil. May God save the rest family members from this curse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
sad Incest is not a crime, It's simply frowned upon..

This sentence is just too much, leave them be. You can't chose who to love

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by floss(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by FalseProphet1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Get ready friends, the angel who would blow the last trumpet has gone to buy oil to grease it, once he comes back he'll clean it and blow and the world would come to an end.

I see Seun and his mods on Earth updating Nairaland for those left behind. I see all active members of romance and sexuality section missing the rapture.

This I have seen.

23 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by judithjam: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Someone will blame Peter obi for this

3 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by spinner2020(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t85zSQDehhU

Father And Daughter Banished From Nnobi Anambra For Incest That Produced Two Children (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch1v3fRA8gB/?
utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Obidients and Peter Obi brothers never ceases to amaze me.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Douvvba(m): 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Interesting that means there children will be slow
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by GeneralPula: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Make them go Abia state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Guyman01: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aru, Aru, aruuuuuuu!!
Chaiii! Ekwensu a romancia mami water, Ekwensu a romancia mami water

Aru, Aru Aru, abomination!!!! Heeéeeee!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by solpat(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Totally gross lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by seunaj: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Africans and crazy sex sex are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by MrPADDY(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wao. Insanity everywhere.
Re: Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids by Kingpele(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Terrible things are happening opening this thread i was certain this incestuous species of humans will be none igbos ,ibo man can't be that dull to marry his own daughter..is a big taboo in ibo land but u see this our riverine brethren in South South few of them can do anything to satisfy sexual urge...I lived there before ..the girls are extremely honey that side ..if u don't have christ in your life you won't be able to resist them.. but overall they are jovial and nice people

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.