Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine (28991 Views)

Blinken Says NATO Countries Have "Green Light" To Send Fighter Jets To Ukraine / Ukrainian Pilots Arrive In Poland To Pick Up Donated Fighter Jets / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by TenQ: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gaddafi1:
The Ukraine president should simply surrender and stop toying with the lives of millions of people. He is hiding in a bunker and will eventually escape from the country while Russia will install a puppet. He trusted USA and NATO to join... NOW THEY HAVE LEFT HIM. The West is actually afraid of a Nuclear war and so does the United Nations
You need to pity Kurian's President. He is between the devil and the deep blue sea.

All these would not have happened if Russia played the big brother role to Ukraine, instead, Russia took Crimea from Ukraine, Russia took away Ukraine's Nuclear Arsenal, Russia installed a puppet president in Ukraine, Russia sponsored two separatists states in Ukraine. This is too much humiliation for a former friend.

The USA is selfish and shout more than they can bite and this is causing more pains to Ukraine. The West don noty want a war especially when there is nothing really for them to gain from it
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
When will Afrikaans have common sense must you bring in religion to everything what does religion have to do with what is going on with Ukraine

GlobalWay:
"Be careful of what you wish for, because you might just get it. Only to shed hot tears of regrets and 'had I know' after!" Every shallow-minded Senseless person judging America, I hope and pray that you shall all get what you desire soon. America is far from being perfect, but Someone must be on Top. Can you easily build a Mosque in China or Russia as you are currently free to do in America?! I wonder why some don't think with their Brains! If you were given permanent China Visa or Russia Visa, will you gladly take that over American Visa that you thank God of Heaven for?! Dragon-worshipping China or Cold-blooded Godless Russia are fully in line to take over World Power. We shall all be alive to witness how people would regret and say "had they know!" that America was an Angel compared to the new Empire World Power that shall take over. Senseless shalow-minded Islamists that think they would spread best then should better stop thinking with their anus. Go and Read how ruthelessly merciless China has been dealing with the only little Islamic Region in China, see how Russia stamped out Islam, destroyed Mosques and Churches. Till Muslims get sense to see Christians as their Brothers and Sisters who worship same God of Abraham(Father of both Ishmael Muslims and Isaac Christians) that Created Heaven and Earth, they will continue to support what would soon make freedom of Worship to be a thing of the Past Globally.
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by caracas: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
jidamsel43:
The whole world is against Russia and Putin has refused to back down. We know the world power now. Russia, the new world power
In your warped brain
This is the end of Putin n Russia
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by engrchykae(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
linearity:

Agreed, they are weak but there is strength in numbers, their motto is, attack on one of us is attack on all of us.

So, any Country that want to attack the weakness of them, will have to strongest of them to contend with.

I do not see much improvement in the comparative poverty index of Africa today vs during WW1 & WW2 they would prevent inflow of able young African fighters into Europe. I even heard that, many young able Africans have started beseeching Ukraine embassies in Africa Countries asking to be conscripted into the Ukraine Army and shipped into the war front.

If Ukraine process the first batch, however little they maybe, the floodgate will open for thousands more, coming to be given the opportunity to be sent to the war front to fight the white man’s war. Our leaders have so impoverished us in Africa to the extend our thinkings and logics are also very poor.
am ashamed of Africa
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by airsaylongcome: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mynd44:
Poland is wise.

The MIG-29s are old and they can go but will America supply the F-35s quickly? Will Poland not be leaving itself vulnerable if they sent theirs to Ukraine seeing as for there to be a transfer of the F series, there must be training and infrastructure has to be built seeing as Russia will not find it funny if Poland donates planes to Ukraine

Too many and left me confused
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Mccullum: 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
GlobalWay:
"Be careful of what you wish for, because you might just get it. Only to shed hot tears of regrets and 'had I know' after!" Every shallow-minded Senseless person judging America, I hope and pray that you shall all get what you desire soon. America is far from being perfect, but Someone must be on Top. Can you easily build a Mosque in China or Russia as you are currently free to do in America?! I wonder why some don't think with their Brains! If you were given permanent China Visa or Russia Visa, will you gladly take that over American Visa that you thank God of Heaven for?! Dragon-worshipping China or Cold-blooded Godless Russia are fully in line to take over World Power. We shall all be alive to witness how people would regret and say "had they know!" that America was an Angel compared to the new Empire World Power that shall take over. Senseless shalow-minded Islamists that think they would spread best then should better stop thinking with their anus. Go and Read how ruthelessly merciless China has been dealing with the only little Islamic Region in China, see how Russia stamped out Islam, destroyed Mosques and Churches. Till Muslims get sense to see Christians as their Brothers and Sisters who worship same God of Abraham(Father of both Ishmael Muslims and Isaac Christians) that Created Heaven and Earth, they will continue to support what would soon make freedom of Worship to be a thing of the Past Globally.

It's impossible....
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by sky4r: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ukraine cannot defeat Russia militarily, but the fighter jets will help alot by slowing the Russians advancement.
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Bluntemperor: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
GlobalWay:

You are on ground,bro!
Many people don't understand those basic facts you mentioned above-America will
- not fight where Public Opinions doesn't favour such for Govt in Power( now 22% favour the War ) in Ukraine!
,- American just ended another War from Afghanistan,( the same place that Russians were humiliated years ago and ran away)so they don't go to moved to another war, especially when it was never directly concerning them!
- Ukraine is yet to become a Member of NATO,as she never applied to join- this they could have done immediately after most of the Republics( Poland, Hungary,etc) in Soviet Union got Independence, not now and is like Ukraine just woke Russians up as many others Country joined NATO a long time.So no binding agreement with America or NATO groups and infact,they are being generous to saving Ukraine- which Russians are now using as a pretext for this senseless War!

1 Like

Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by alphabbey1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
GlobalWay:
Go and Read how ruthelessly merciless China has been dealing with the only little Islamic Region in China, see how Russia stamped out Islam, destroyed Mosques and Churches. Till Muslims get sense to see Christians as their Brothers and Sisters who worship same God of Abraham(Father of both Ishmael Muslims and Isaac Christians) that Created Heaven and Earth, they will continue to support what would soon make freedom of Worship to be a thing of the Past Globally.

You see why the west they always rubbish Africa. Of all things, Na Religion be your problem.

Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by alphabbey1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
benalvino3:

Nonsense take. Even without jets, Poland won't be vulnerable to Russia when they have SAMS and NATO backing.
And yet they don't want to release the planes without America sending a replacement. How do you reason self !!!
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by maasoap(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
obanioluorun:
you mean the same Russia that threatening the whole world with atomic bomb overnight turned to be a most peaceful and reasonable lamb amongst the wolves, keep on deceiving yourself.

What we have seen so far have proven many of you wrong about Russia or Putin, propaganda can only work for a certain period.
When you are being threatened, what do you do back?
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Remman(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
This US people ehn! These guys definitely have a weapon that can counter nuke to its last atom and they don't want it exposed because it could make them weak as nations would build it after such war. They must have regretted inventing nuke (surprising the world with AMERICA WONDER) and now their enemies has used the knowledge to advance in nuke tech and threaten them. No wonder they avoided the use of nuke during the cold war. US! I get una. Trump was the person that would have sold their tech to the world by creating enemies and using it when they attempt to nuke US. Chai! Mother nature kept US on this planet for a reason.

spoilers and haters that don't like this comment can go hard-fvck themselves... I don't give a shit!
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Remman(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
TenQ:

You need to pity Kurian's President. He is between the devil and the deep blue sea.

All these would not have happened if Russia played the big brother role to Ukraine, instead, Russia took Crimea from Ukraine, Russia took away Ukraine's Nuclear Arsenal, Russia installed a puppet president in Ukraine, Russia sponsored two separatists states in Ukraine. This is too much humiliation for a former friend.

The USA is selfish and shout more than they can bite and this is causing more pains to Ukraine. The West don noty want a war especially when there is nothing really for them to gain from it
please, read about the cold war, you'll understand why this war is avoided by the west. But putin has got the message already. The west want putin to know that if not for signed treaties against the use of nukes, they would have faced them. The sanctions and supplying of weapons to Ukraine is a message to Putin to remember the agreement or get war which Putin has understood.
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by TenQ: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
Remman:
please, read about the cold war, you'll understand why this war is avoided by the west. But putin has got the message already. The west want putin to know that if not for signed treaties against the use of nukes, they would have faced them. The sanctions and supplying of weapons to Ukraine is a message to Putin to remember the agreement or get war which Putin has understood.
The West broke their agreement with Russia not to expand NATO to the East.
Russia has every reason to be worried unfortunately, Russia was hostile to Ukraine even from the word go!
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by obanioluorun: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
maasoap:

What we have seen so far have proven many of you wrong about Russia or Putin, propaganda can only work for a certain period.
When you are being threatened, what do you do back?
please disassociate yourself from evil doers and workers of iniquity so that the world will be a better place for all.
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by McAausim: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Winningbot:
I no wan put mouth for this matter

grin
Even oyibo pples dey play politics ....

Wetin concern me. undecided
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by torqque7(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2022
GlobalWay:

Godforbid badthing bro,US will forever be the Head and leader of the world,any bastard praying otherwise will die miserably and their wicked prayers will NOT BE ANSWERED EVER in Jesus name Amen.
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by AlphaStyles(m): 5:03am On Mar 07, 2022
supercase1:

Wetin u for do if you dem appoint you as ukraine president?
i for use my head see say west dy play me
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by Immorttal: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2022
SoftP:
I wonder what Zelenskyy was thinking when he hoped on US’
US is only good @ protecting their territory, instigating people against those who opposes their ideologies and preserving whatever is beneficial to them
I don't understand you guys. So, you expect USA to intrude in a war that doesn't relate to them.
Re: White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine by maasoap(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
obanioluorun:
please disassociate yourself from evil doers and workers of iniquity so that the world will be a better place for all.

Trust me, Putin or Russia ranks very low on the lists of evil doers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.