Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Job Or Business- Where Should Be The Long Term Goal - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Or Business- Where Should Be The Long Term Goal (10247 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Job Or Business- Where Should Be The Long Term Goal by AninHair: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2023
A business is without a doubt the best path to go because you're sure no one will kick you out of your sweat one day in the name of retrenchment.

You don't need a lot to start a business like the post suggests. Getting goods straight from suppliers is one the proven ways people with little or no capital venture into business.

I run one of such group for authentic human hair, wigs or raw. Despite having a shop at Tradefair, the young people in keep me very busy
Re: Job Or Business- Where Should Be The Long Term Goal by AninHair: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2023
A business is without a doubt the best path to go because you're sure no one will kick you out of your sweat one day in the name of retrenchment.

You don't need a lot to start a business like the post suggests. Getting goods straight from suppliers is one the proven ways people with little or no capital venture into business.

I run one of such group for authentic human hair, wigs or raw. Despite having a shop at Tradefair, the young people in keep me very busy

Mikeaniebiet:
As a Nigerian living in Nigeria landing a job is one of hardest jobs cheesy
But then starting a business is no easier, you need the capital and it sure doesn't fall from the skies.
In the end we will most likely decide to work for a while to raise the capital for a business. But very few ever start that business, a lot of us will get comfortable with the job over the years, the security, the guaranteed pay etc.

You can build a staggering career from a job no doubt but if you've always felt that entrepreneurial hunger, nothing beats the feeling of having created something.
Your business is your progeny, you birthed it, it's your idea and a glaring testament to your abilities.

So how do you stay focused while on a job if business is your dream?

Start small! 'do not despise little beginnings' you don't have to wait for when you are ready, that time may never come. There'll always be excuses don't wait for when you can start importing in containers. You can start a business today, thankfully there are websites like gotahia.com that will ease your journey.

You can sit at home decide on the products you want to deal on, search and get contacts of suppliers to work with and get your business up and running with Gotahia.com. If your capital is low you have the option to work with these importers, distributors and even manufacturers to sell their goods. This is an ideal platform for someone who wants to start or go into a new product line as the customer support is superb. Gotahia practically works with you to ensure you make sales when you buy from suppliers there.

This will help you transition into your dream business gradually and with minimal risk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Intro Salary Of Structural Engineers. / Advice Me : Pharmacy or Physiology? / Cips Vs. Cipsmn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.