Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) (1833 Views)

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by envoymedia: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Reportedly Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos)

Friends of Susan Oboh, a final year pharmacy student of University of Benin, Edo State, have been thrown into mourning following her demise, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that on Thursday, March 3, she was hit by the daredevil armed robbers at her residence in Osasogie, Benin, Edo State. A source familiar with the incident said: “Some residents in the area went to buy a bag of water and overhead some guys saying, “e be like say we go soon start to rob for this Osasogie.’ The residents — a man and his girlfriend—swiftly took to their heels when they heard that.

The robbers trailed them to their compound and asked that they released their phones. They also asked the man for his car key. Susan was on her way out to see off a visitor unknown to her what was going on, when the robbers accosted her and shot her. They fled after the incident with one of the robbers screaming that his colleague shouldn’t have shot her.

She was rushed to the University of Benin Teaching Hospital(UBTH) and bled profusely. She died on Saturday, March 5.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CawjVRPLWtH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by fran6co(m): 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
cry cry cry painful loss
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
You see osasogie and Ekosodin ehn! Na hotbed for rugged mens.
RIP to her ..... 7 damn years no be beans.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by Chalkmansour08: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rip
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by zubimete(f): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
We are in a deep mess

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by Cokahot: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
I was robbed at osasogie,new Ghana,the main road connecting ubth second gate and anatomy. Na that road I stay,b4 u get to the ubth gate opposite the road. I was robbed by 5 men by 2am with cut tobsize. As far back and 2010. I sustained injuries to the head and knee.then I never get mind do van danme, no be now.
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by BigYash: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
The killers will never go unpunished. Just imagine .. After many years of her trying to be someone useful in life. One useless wild animal, go kill her .. Rip to the dead..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by Mystic969: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
R.I.P beautiful.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
This girl later die? Na my younger sister coursemate oo. Thought they were making donations for her medical bill. You see why jubgke justice nor fit stop? Why still shoot the innocent girl after robbing her.
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
We need God protection to survive in this country Nigeria.

Rest in peace damsel.
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by Gireiboy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Cokahot:
I was robbed at osasogie,new Ghana,the main road connecting ubth second gate and anatomy. Na that road I stay,b4 u get to the ubth gate opposite the road. I was robbed by 5 men by 2am with cut tobsize. As far back and 2010. I sustained injuries to the head and knee.then I never get mind do van danme, no be now.
What were you doing outside by 2am?
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by Cokahot: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank you,I was fast asleep,after a long day,I woke up hearing voices,and a quick slap brought me to reality. Robbery no be good thing and since then i have no pity,mobb action,anyday,anytime
Gireiboy:

What were you doing outside by 2am?
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Father Lord!!! Protect and guide our kids in various works of life from the snares of the evil ones... May our efforts towards them never be in vain, Amen
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by shagasha: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2022
RIP beautiful
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: UNIBEN’s Final Year Student Killed By Armed Robbers In Edo State (Photos) by OVB123: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2022
This is the reason I support "jungle justice" tell me now, who will console the family? The wicked shall not go unpunish.

(1) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Osinachi Nwachukwu (see Video) / VIDEO: Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Roasted Chicken!! (VIDEO) / MHEEEEN!!! See Wat Rick Ross Did Wen Someone Pointed A Pistol At Him Lol(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.