Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds (1256 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Create A Website For Free In 10 Minutes / How To Create Your Website By Yourself Using Wordpress In 20 Minutes / Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by ve2: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2011
Personally, I believe everyone should
have his voice heard, what better way than to have
a website. The process of getting a website can be
tedious and expensive. We ( Positive
Edge) decided to get a platform that allows
individuals to create websites within 20 seconds in
3 simple steps and NO TECHNICAL SKILL is required
to manage the website. Best of all, you can start
now on a free-for-life package.http://
webcreateng.com/ Questions ? 080--6616--4453 or
cs AT webcreateng DOT com

Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by Slyr0x: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2011
Web dev Veterans keep trying their best to re brand the web dev industry in Nigeria and some people still wanna frustrate their efforts.

Building a professional website in 20seconds when you can't even finish a slice of bread given the same time (try it). angry

Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by Slyr0x: 10:15am On Jun 29, 2011
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by DualCore1: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2011
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by Slyr0x: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2011

Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by DualCore1: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2011
Foolishness is tied up in the hearts of many.
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by Slyr0x: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2011
Dual Core:

iSwear bruv. .nD he pretended like he didn't see our posts.

How about http://webcreateng.com/images/banners/
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by DualCore1: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2011
He will fix that also. LoLz
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by IBEXY(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
Teacher wan teach me nonsense. grin
Mr. Get your shi+t right before unleashing it on the world
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by ve2: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
Slyr0x:

+

==

grin grin . .Not even a thank you angry angry

Sorry I didn't get around sooner to appreciate your observation. Thank you. Looks like you are into internet security what's your contact I know a few individuals that could be interested in your services.

Dual Core:

It's hard to imagine that you would be so quick to pass such a comment about someone you don't even know.

IBEXY:

Teacher wan teach me nonsense. grin
Mr. Get your shi+t right before unleashing it on the world
Thanks for your observation, it's noted.
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by Slyr0x: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2011
+ve:

Sorry I didn't get around sooner to appreciate your observation. Thank you.

You Welcome. A quick one, instead of showing "Access Denied", why not direct your Error 403/Error 404 to a "404 Error page". That way even if a malicious user tries viewing a directory that exists, he/she will still get the "The page you requested could not be found" message.

+ve:

Sorry I didn't get around sooner to appreciate your observation. Thank you. Looks like you are into internet security what's your contact I know a few individuals that could be interested in your services.

Penetration Testing | Application Security | Ethical Hacking | - Phynxlabs.com

support[at] phynxlabs[.]com
Re: How To Create A Professional Website Absolutely Free In 20 Seconds by frisahost(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2011
i no fit laugh

(1) (Reply)

How To Pay Online (wordpress) / Urgent Need Of Paypal & Moneybookers Accounts / How To Get More Free Traffic From Youtube AND Google...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.