Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture (46079 Views)

How Many Standup Comedian Can You Identify In This Photo? / Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by MikkieEl: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2022
insidelife22:
How many?
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by fastseo: 12:30am On Mar 07, 2022
Kelechi and his brother nwakali, Davido
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Penguin2: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

I can also see Ronaldo, Messi, Drugba and Neymar in this pix. If you think your eyes are bad, my eyes are badder...lol
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Realdeals(m): 12:34am On Mar 07, 2022
This picture was taken when BB (Blackberry) was the champion of the street.
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by treatise: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2022
Badadvisor:
People wey senior you na im you dey call little brothers.
Silly kid

Don't curse him, it's his upbringing
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by maticar: 2:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Only kelechi nwakali and iheanacho I recall

This is golden eaglets just crowned world champions in 2013, same year davido came with skelewu
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Kestolove:
Davido nd ndidi

Where you see Ndid
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Kenturkey048(m): 2:54am On Mar 07, 2022
Etebo, Iheanacho, and Davido.
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by nedekid: 3:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Cholls:
my sister you no see me
Stars are there but them no know as levels don change.
No vex where you de for the pics?
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by nedekid: 3:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Davido

Iheanacho

Sunday Olise cool

Elderson Echiejile cool

And somebody that resembles Kanu Nwankwo grin
Lolz a wah for you. 2 people you call don born men with bear bia for blokos.. Lolz
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by phemmyfour: 4:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Kestolove:
Davido nd ndidi
lol.. Ndidi no dey o
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by bothabrian: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2022
The reason why nigeria is the most useless country in Africa is because of our stupid current generations, mind your country biz and channel this same energy on the issues within nigeria, stop worshiping foreign football clubs and other western societies, use this same energy to gather and march to abuja, 1 million nigerian can march as 1 united force and take over Asorock from the evil and babaric politicians when use una destiny drink garri. Make una wake up, set up a social network to meet and march together, whether russia attack ukraine or france or even if ukraine defeat russia, the reality na say nigeria will be the perfect ground to even the weakest country among them to test their war head or do millitary exercise. I beg you all to wake up and see the reality that your more vulnerable that even the people of ukraine if this world war break out, let us fight our war now and fix our country, for once do the right thing, do not vote APC nor PDP, make this evil politicians understand that no work no vote just the same way them dey suffer ordinary man like you and i. I beg you all to please wake up, put religion aside, put tribalism aside, come together as one united force from east, north, south and west and fight this oppressors from the camp of APC and PDP, let us for once have a true leader since independence
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by 1972xy: 5:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Tarila Okorowanta
Hunfery Edobor 10/10
Augustine Ogunefon
Henry Nwosu
Uche Okafor
Wole Odegbami
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Viraltrends123: 5:58am On Mar 07, 2022
treatise:

Don't curse him, it's his upbringing
Those guys faked their age also, That's under 17 world cup there, you expect him to call those who claimed 14,15,16 big bro.
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Tomek09(m): 6:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Okay.
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2022
hekola:
under 17 world cup
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by treatise: 6:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Those guys faked their age also, That's under 17 world cup there, you expect him to call those who claimed 14,15,16 big bro.

grin
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by kpakpankolo: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2022
LILTJAY1:
which forecasting sites you dey use
i'm not using forecasting sites, i only check head to head and previouse form
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by kpakpankolo: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Nawa oo It is very painful Try again next time I pray it enter for you
Amen
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by adeblow(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2022
theForth:
Davido dey call iheanacho lil bro? Nawa
This picture prooves they are actually young. No hating

1 Like

Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Danisaint112(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2022
hekola:
Kanu okocha and tubaba ,, WOW how time flies.

That thing you took yesterday is too strong. Don't take it again.
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by Arabiyyas: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2022
davido and ihenacho
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by generalud: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Victor Ikpeba
Kelechi Iheanacho
Samuel Chukwueze
Daniel Amokachi
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by willi926(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2022
kpakpankolo:
my brother the thing just scatter me
U go still catch them.
Re: How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture by LILTJAY1: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
kpakpankolo:
i'm not using forecasting sites, i only check head to head and previouse form
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow / The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.