Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,080 members, 7,867,097 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision (45891 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by oshaosha2014(m): 7:27am On Mar 07, 2022
"Do whatever makes you happy" only promotes bad behaviour. You are not meant to be happy all the time.

Angelaketu:
do what ever make you happy
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 07, 2022
Why is the Op showing the house pictures, is it for sell?
Nonsense.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Joseph08(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Tomorrow now dis one go turn motivational speaker.

Abeg tell me example wey she dey lay down.

Nasoo one Actress Mercy Aigbe gave motivational speach for women not to become second wife, later na she don go become d second wife, now saying she dey happy to be second wife.

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Agugbadin: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"I don't understand why she is disturbing our cyberspace to stay relevant when we have a more pressing issue with the Russian Ukrainian war that is about to go nuclear". Village People Spokesperson.

Valid point
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Agugbadin: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Maxibranic:
Wondered Nairaland always update BBnaija former house mates matter as if we know and care about their lifestyle

Disgusting and irrelevant indeed, is not too late to stop the update of their lifestyle in this space.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by AntiMen: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Face lifting to project fake smile.
Damage control...

We all do this , don't we?
So u want her to plaster charcoal on her face to show she's unhappy before getting a snapshot right?
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Tannhauser(m): 8:49am On Mar 07, 2022
When will men learn?

Anyways, the house fine sha.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by phemmyfour: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2022
AntiMen:

We all do this , don't we?
So u want her to plaster charcoal on her face to show she's unhappy before getting a snapshot right?
Talk about yourself...I don't pretend
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by AntiMen: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Talk about yourself...I don't pretend
Whatever rocks your boat..
It's her pretense, not yours....
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Tannhauser(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2022
AdaNri1:
Some people just search for attention like a drowning person searches for oxygen.

Now we know you’re divorced, divorced him in Britain so that you can get your hands on his money, then used the divorce payment to put a down payment for a mortgage.

Next…

Blessed art though amongst women... kiss

1 Like

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by phemmyfour: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2022
AntiMen:

Whatever rocks your boat..
It's her pretense, not yours....
Glad you agreed but stop putting everyone in the same box to console yourself
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by eaglez(m): 9:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Na only kitchen she pay for
MrBrownJay1:
is there only a kitchen in her house?!?! ok o!
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by AntiMen: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
Glad you agreed but stop putting everyone in the same box to console yourself
You're the pained ass consoling your miserable self by saying she's pretending.....

No right thinking man will wash his dirty linen in public, if you choose to wash yours by not pretending na your bowl of garri be that, keep eating it.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by pacespot(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Leave this shit hole in any opportunity you get, don't even doubt it
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by phemmyfour: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2022
AntiMen:

You're the pained ass consoling your miserable self by saying she's pretending.....

No right thinking man will wash his dirty linen in public, if you choose to wash yours by not pretending na your bowl of garri be that, keep eating it.
fake people everywhere
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by kaymart: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2022
irunoko:
why did you say so? Why do you wish her so much evil? Care to explain?
I do not wish her evil. Infact I don't know her. I'm only saying exactly what it is....

Someone got married cos of leverage( what she could easily gained from an innocent unsuspecting man). After getting what she thought she needs, she sort for divorce.
Then, she will be hoping to "monkey-branch" onto the next guy, then to the next guy after the next guy and the cycle goes on and on.

She can't get real feelings anymore.
It's because of the horrible decisions due to her own poor judgements in the past...
She must have made life miserable for the guys who genuinely loved her for who she truly is.
Then, she was getting the wrong guys who are only interested in pumping and dumping.

The fact that she's showing those pictures is a proof of how empty she's feeling inside. She needs validation again and again...

I wish her luck but surely what goes around comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2022
As long as u happy ex mrs. Jones, u good!
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by kaymart: 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
irunoko:
why did you say so? Why do you wish her so much evil? Care to explain?
By the way, where did u see the evil I wished her...?
Why will I wish her evil ..
She didn't offend me...
I'm only stating fact so that other greedy people can learn
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Imbecilicsamuel: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2022
No go date zoo male oo. Na 100 % downgrade be that.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by iswallker(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
bloody gold digger

undecided
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
averageguy:

I don't think you understand how asset split or spousal support works in a divorce.

No one takes someone's money. It's based on the premise that the husband and wife are equal and everything earned during the marriage belongs to both of them. And it's interesting that there's a default assumption that the man contributed more.
I understand perfectly how divorce works. I know that unless there’s a prenuptial agreement, everything is split in the middle.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by averageguy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
tunjilana:

And how many times do women marry men equal to them financially or lower...

How many times do women earn equally with men in marriage versus men earning more than women

Women smartly fix this by always marrying up and calling it love

According to the US Census Bureau 2018, it's about 22 percent, which admittedly, could be higher, but remember, there is a gender pay gap in society where women just makes less on average, and anecdotally, you and I could tell thar women tend to carry more of the domestic/child care duties in the home. There are some guys who are not comfortable with marrying women who make more.

My point is that giving these factors, there's probably not as many gold diggers as you might think, and a spouse does not have a right to property you had before the relationship, only those either person got while you were together. Isn't this fair if one person had to take care of the kids more so that the other could work longer and make more?
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by averageguy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
AdaNri1:
I understand perfectly how divorce works. I know that unless there’s a prenuptial agreement, everything is split in the middle.

Exactly, and the "everything" refers to property either person obtained during the relationship and not before.

Isn't this fair since we know anecdotally that women tend to carry more of the domestic responsibilities? Are things like having to slow down for childbirth to take care of kids/the home any less valuable because there's no paycheck attached to them? For people who think their spouses are not contributing as much, they can leave the relationship early and there's less/little to split.

I understand and appreciate your perspective; I just disagree regardless of the gender making more money in the relationship.
Re: Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision by irunoko(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Verysmart101:

Is her action not enough evil?
but Na only she dey wear the shoes and know where it's hurting.she didn't say the real reason for her divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.