Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene (18568 Views)

Ohi Of Okene, HRH Isah Okatahi Holds Grand Reception Of His Coronation In Style / Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by TooMuchStuff: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Okene girls dey fine but most are witches
Gbam
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
See fine ladies
I thought Natasha is the only fine lady that have not knowing that Ebira people are blessed with fine ladies like these

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Rebuke: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
This one wey all of una dey talk say ebira girls dey fine hmmmm......una want make men dey go Okene go look for girls ni?

Sha wear yhur bulletproof vest, I hear say dem no dey joke or mess with their girls.

See one of them

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by DrKKK1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2022
Make I go drop application for one of those angels.
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Okene girls dey fine but most are witches

Witchcraft is a myth. Don't let anything stop you from going hard on their pussssy.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
alizma:

The answer is right there in your question.
His Royal Majesty, Alhaji Ado Ibrahim is the Ohinoyi of the entire Ebira land while Ohi of Okene covers only Okene. Therefore, Alhaji Mamman Isah Okatahi, The Ohi of Okene is under The Ohinoyi of Ebira land

Interesting! Where is the seat of The Ohinoyi of Ebira land?
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by alizma: 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

Interesting! Where is the seat of The Ohinoyi of Ebira land?
Okene
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by alizma: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rebuke:
This one wey all of una dey talk say ebira girls dey fine hmmmm......una want make men dey go Okene go look for girls ni?

Sha wear yhur bulletproof vest, I hear say dem no dey joke or mess with their girls.

See one of them
Pretty as expected
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by alizma: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
slimmoney:
ebira girls dey fine buh dem and wahala na 5 and 6.
What type of wahala? Mercy Johnson get wahala?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by alizma: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
thatigboman1:
so u will have 2 traditional rulers in same town?
Buhari is in Abuja yet we have FCT minister abi you no dey aware?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Rebuke: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
alizma:

Pretty as expected

Right? But most of them are very stubborn, even this one. I know her personally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by techWriter3: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
to the of ... Hmm, check my profil.e if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
alizma:

Okene

Two kings in one city? There is a Hausa saying, "Ba'a sarki biyu a gari". Meaning: You don't get to have two Kings in a city. It is weird.
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by alizma: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

Two kings in one city? There is a Hausa saying, "Ba'a sarki biyu a gari". Meaning: You don't get to have two Kings in a city. It is weird.
Oga carry your wahala go one side, it is obvious you don't understand the issue at hand or you are just out to confuse yourself.
If you can't understand, I expect you to read through other people's comment.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by slimmoney(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
u urself knw, we no need to increase the volume grin
alizma:

What type of wahala? Mercy Johnson get wahala?
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by alizma: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
Rebuke:

Right? But most of them are very stubborn, even this one. I know her personally.
Depends on what your own understanding of stubbornness is.
An average Ebira person hate being kept in the dark or cheated. So it depends on what you mean by being stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Rebuke: 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
alizma:

Depends on what your own understanding of stubbornness is.
An average Ebira person hate being kept in the dark or cheated. So it depends on what you mean by being stubborn.

Toh

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Oixaa: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
As in ehn, I tire grin
alizma:

Oga carry your wahala go one side, it is obvious you don't understand the issue at hand or you are just out to confuse yourself.
If you can't understand, I expect you to read through other people's comment.
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by ORAFA(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Who was this man before the appointment?

ohiku4every1:

Ohi is quite different from Ohinoyi

Ohinoyi supersede Ohi

Ohinoyi of Ebira land which cover the entire Ebira land while Ohi reigned within Okene
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by harmargedon: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2022
grin
24SEVEN:

bia nwokem, i na acho nsogbu!!!grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Bizsquad: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2022
Now that every household have ohi in ebiraland.what development will that bring to ebira?ohi of ihima,okengwe,eika.uhuodo.eganyi and other traditinal rulers like obobanyi.ohindase.adoogu eganyi.asema adavi and ada elka.gd governance is lacking in kogi state and ebira in particular.i dont see all these ohis here and there as an achievement.i was at home to attend natasha wedding during d wkend sha
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Agugbadin: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

Get knowledge and understanding , see explanation on this post. One is in charge of entire Ebiraland while the Ohi takes care of Okene this is fine.
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Ofachiedo: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2022
HRH Ado remain the Ohi of Ebiraland just as Oba of lagos remain while other obas also exist in their own jurisdiction within lagos state. This move by Yahaya bello is a welcome development. Many places across Nigeria have been on chaos for ages now as a result of partial recognition of Government as regard the traditional leadership of clans,community etc. quote author=LeoDeKing post=110803557]Which one be ohi of okene again?

Is it the same as ohinoyi of ebiraland?

Abi Alhaji Ado Ibrahim don waka ni? [/quote]
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Ofachiedo: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2022
So you think Okene is just the entire Ebira? Bros Ebira is just a description the people. The entire Ebiraland is about 4 or 5 local government. How many states has only one king in 4 local government in Nigeria? Some local Governmentin Nigeria has over 10 kings
thatigboman1:
so u will have 2 traditional rulers in same town?
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by Southernigbo: 10:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Abdulmumin412:
See fine ladies
I thought Natasha is the only fine lady that have not knowing that Ebira people are blessed with fine ladies like these
igbirra women r super beautiful, calm, gentle and Highly religious n moral.
Re: Alhaji Mamman Isa Okatahi Receives Staff Of Office As Ohi Of Okene by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
Agugbadin:

Get knowledge and understanding , see explanation on this post. One is in charge of entire Ebiraland while the Ohi takes care of Okene this is fine.

And both have Okene as their seat of power, right? That's like having two kings in a city but with different domain reach, whichever way you wanna look at it. The weird part is both are even first class.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them / Global Staying Power Of Yoruba Language and Culture- Reno Omokri / Thread For Those Who Love Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.