Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta (12061 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by adioolayi(m): 5:45am On Mar 07, 2022
At the moment...

Who else appears to be the frontrunner for the Presidential seat asides Asiwaju Tinubu

I don't think there is ....non ..at the moment
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by juman(m): 5:51am On Mar 07, 2022
The rumour was out from obasanjo.
He want to feel important. After he betrayed the country o.

Aremu obasanjo was a billions of dollars thief.
He cannot win at the polling booth in front of his house.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ityP(m): 5:53am On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
lol Tinubu might not even win SW sef talk more of other regions.
most Yorubas are highly educated and they will never allow a criminal drug baron lord over them.
check your stat
has Tinubu comfortably won any elections in lagos without use of thugs to intimidate voters and oppositions?
even Osun state his supposed home town, he was nearly disgraced by ordinary dancing senator if not for remote rigging from Abuja.
Tinubu operates a thug infested political structure.
check out most of his urchins, they're mainly thugs and cr1minals.
Tinubu no get say for South West politics sef
Makinde dealt with him in Oyo
Aketi in ondo
Fayemi currently dealing with him in Ekiti
I don't know about Ogun state.

Tinubu is an over hyped cr1minal.
lol I doubt Apc will risk their ticket with him.

You don't need to go far. His urchins say that he controls Lagos but the presidential elections in 2015&2019 begs to differ. Go to states like Kano, Bauchi, Yobe and see how elections are won. Not Lagos that is dragging results with PDP grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by popesco123: 6:02am On Mar 07, 2022
Something should tell you that you are hyper-fool. That thing is silence which no ipob person has replied to you keep on mentioning people who are not interested in Nigeria politics but rather requesting their nation and referendum.

quote author=LeoDeKing post=110804198]Ipob pigs and fake news.

Ipob pigs will log into social media, type lies, fellow ipob pigs will retreat.

To put the record straight, you distance yourself from the fake news, same ipob pig will tell you "denial is your stock in trade".

Ipob pigs are brainless animals. [/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Basheer22: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
most Yorubas are highly educated and they will never allow a criminal drug baron lord over them.
check your stat
has Tinubu comfortably won any elections in lagos without use of thugs to intimidate voters and oppositions?
even Osun state his supposed home town, he was nearly disgraced by ordinary dancing senator if not for remote rigging from Abuja.
Aketi in ondo

Tinubu has already won the election. You can only rant and make noise, your side is worthless and inconsequential.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Disjointed, incoherent and irrelevant gibberish.
You finish the IPOB
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Slurity(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

You really don't understand politics, it is true that Tinubu may not get the APC ticket but the only reason that could make that happen is if Tinubu die or become incapacitated before the primary, anything aside from the listed, Tinubu will not only get the ticket, he will win the general election. Forget the noise, Osinbajo is not contesting against Jagaban.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by lagosrd: 6:53am On Mar 07, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-denies-secret-meeting-with-obasanjo-in-abeokuta-over-presidential-ambition/

Keep your congratulations, we don't need it. All we know is that , you won't win in our own ward which we are in charge.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
Slurity:
You really don't understand politics, it is true that Tinubu may not get the APC ticket but the only reason that could make that happen is if Tinubu die or become incapacitated before the primary, anything aside from the listed, Tinubu will not only get the ticket, he will win the general election. Forget the noise, Osinbajo is not contesting against Jagaban.
You wish, tinubu cannot win Atiku in a general election
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Slurity(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You wish, tinubu cannot win Atiku in a general election
Atiku will can only be second if he is lucky enough to get PDP ticket which I greatly doubt except the people of southern PDP are mumu as usual.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by drlateef: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

You will be shocked to know that we are more enlightened than you and know who is telling lies and who is mudslinging innocent people. We know our true leaders. If we were IPOB we would have voted Obasanjo but we denied him our votes. Because we don’t see him as a worthy son. We are not tribalistic but altruistic and progressive minded people. You will be shocked to know if Tinubu is truly our leader or not. Wait, it’s less than a year before election.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Abujason: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Tinubu doesnt need Obj's support to win just like Buhari did in 2019

You mean Tinubu doesn’t need votes from Nigerians to win?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Slurity:
Atiku will can only be second if he is lucky enough to get PDP ticket which I greatly doubt except the people of southern PDP are mumu as usual.
Its the turn of the North in Pdp.Obasanjo, Jonathan and Yaradua have been preseident in Pdp.Its the turn of the North in Pdp
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Can't wait for campaign period when some pple hands and body will be shaking to fainting level..

Some will even poopeee in their pant
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Bizibi(m): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Story!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by naija4life247: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2022
This cocaine sniffing addict again
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Ofachiedo: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Whether Tinubu engage in a secrete meeting with OBJ or not, the fact remain that who God has blessed no one can curse. OBJ illegally withheld the allocation of Lagos state under Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Tinubu successfully govern the state without being intimidated by the Ilegallity of Obasanjo-PDP-Federal led administration (no one address him a Tyrany with such act neither did Punch start addressing him as General Olusegun Obasanjo like they are addressing Buhari now ). I know some children of hate has forgotten but those of us who also came from other state to reside here in lagos has not forgotten.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Mrhonesty: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Why are you crying more than the bereaved. Did Tinubu set your cocoa farm on fire?

[ quote author=gozmok1 post=110804242]lol Tinubu might not even win SW sef talk more of other regions.
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

lol I doubt Apc will risk their ticket with him.[/quote]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by seunjungle1(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Who told you all these that sound like child play ogbeni?
You just want to say something so that your fellow gluttons can be satisfy.
The kind high blood pressure that Tinubu aspiration is giving you guys no be here.

gozmok1:
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by NaijaSumi: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Nothing in the report suggest that Tinubu doesn’t need Obasanjo to win. He only clarified that he has not held any secret meeting with Obasanjo.

Since Tinubu declared his intention to run for president, he has been doing all his consultations openly. There is no reason why he will meet with Obasanjo secretly.

Nigeria do not need an old man to come run the affairs of the Nation, especially sick old man for that matter.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by NaijaSumi: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
God bless my incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
On his mandate i stand

You're a joke... I suppose you're one of the brainwashed Youth's. Wake up from your slumber. All the useless Elders governing the affairs of this Country, what achievements have been recorded so far yet you still wish to be caged in their Agbada non-thinking brains
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
NaijaSumi:

Nigeria do not need an old man to come run the affairs of the Nation, especially sick old man for that matter.

Go and vote for a young, strong and healthy person now. Is anybody stopping you?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by omoredia: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Read about afonja of oyo empire. History will be repeated
Yoruba1stson:
we can't deny ipob idi*ts their only power which is wailing, okoro your wailing is highly welcome
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by NaijaSumi: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Go and vote for a young, strong and healthy person now. Is anybody stopping you?

Okay... The old man you put your hope in can't make it... It's all noise. His health condition is severely bad. You and your old man are part of the problems of Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by fregeneh(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kobicove:
Tinubu and Obj are sworn enemies therefore I see no reason why he should seek his endorsement undecided

No permanent enemy in politics
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by OLANIYIPETER: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
gozmok1:
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

Get ready to wail for another 4 years as he who you hate most become your president in 2023 by God's grace.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Ijoba85: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
You know nothing baba
gozmok1:
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Denies Secret Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Ijoba85: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oya now na u be God abi
Afamsi:
Tinubu can never be Nigeria's president. Skull-miners cum human body parts dealers should get this into their zombie brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPN Picks Woman As Presidential Candidate / Cartels Running Commercial Banks In Nigeria — Senate / Senators Indict Governors For Power Abuse; Come Hard On Ganduje, El-Rufai, Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.