Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price! (238 Views)

Dangote Trucks Smuggle Foreign Rice Through Seme Border | E-nigeria! / 50kg Rice Packaging Sack Needed / Jumia Last Price Promo Is Here. What Are You Waiting For???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price!

This is a promo to promote our Rice Trading Agent business.

We are Rice Trading Agents. We help people to Buy Rice at Cheapest Prices.

DURATION of this promo is from the 7th of March 2022 to the 30th of April 2022.

If you are interested to Buy Rice at Half Price, drop your whatsapp number here or contact whatsapp number zero - eight - zero - two - eight - nine - nine - six - zero - nine - three.
Re: Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price! by Tradernaija1: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
OgaTrader:
Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price!

This is a promo to promote our Rice Trading Agent business.

We are Rice Trading Agents. We help people to Buy Rice at Cheapest Prices.

DURATION of this promo is from the 7th of March 2022 to the 30th of April 2022.

If you are interested to Buy Rice at Half Price, drop your whatsapp number here or contact whatsapp number zero - eight - zero - two - eight - nine - nine - six - zero - nine - three.

You want to SCAM more people?

Tunde the scammer.
Re: Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price! by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Tradernaija1:

You want to SCAM more people?

Tunde the scammer.

My name is NOT Tunde.

I do NOT scam people.

Come physically to my office in Ikeja-Lagos and see who I am.

The fact that there is one thief in a town does NOT make everybody in that town to be thieves.

There are fake doctors, fake lawyers, fake engineers, fake soldiers, fake police and fake professionals in all areas of human endeavours. That does NOT make all professionals fake.

I am NOT Tunde. I am NOT a scammer.

Come physically to my office in Ikeja-Lagos to meet with me and know who I am.

God bless you.
Re: Half Price Promo: Buy 50kg RICE Through Us At Half Price! by Tradernaija1: 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
OgaTrader:

My name is NOT Tunde.

I do NOT scam people.

Come physically to my office in Ikeja-Lagos and see who I am.

The fact that there is one thief in a town does NOT make everybody in that town to be thieves.

There are fake doctors, fake lawyers, fake engineers, fake soldiers, fake police and fake professionals in all areas of human endeavours. That does NOT make all professionals fake.

I am NOT Tunde. I am NOT a scammer.

Come physically to my office in Ikeja-Lagos to meet with me and know who I am.

God bless you.

You have no office G.

Tell us your office address.

(1) (Reply)

How They Turn Blood Money Into Clean Money / I Need A Writer - 100k Per Month / Binance To Binance Usdt Transfer: How To Successfully Transfer USDT To Another B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.