Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Corporate Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Corporate Bank Account (891 Views)

Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Great Benefits Of Registering Your Business With Corporate Affairs / How Do I Transfer RMB On My Wechat To My Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Bank Account by oluyinkavic(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello,

Which bank is the best bank to open a corporate (Company) account with in Nigeria?

Please give a reason or possibly your experience.

Thanks.
Re: Corporate Bank Account by Ajens1991: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
All the banks are okay.... But I'll advise you choose a bank you already have an individual account with...
Re: Corporate Bank Account by damiloladuke: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
oluyinkavic:
Hello,

Which bank is the best bank to open a corporate (Company) account with in Nigeria?

Thanks.

Do you need it just for the account number bearing your company name? Use Terminal Africa
Re: Corporate Bank Account by joinnow: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
oluyinkavic:
Hello,

Thanks.
Go with Titan
Reason they are good in digital things and the owner is chairman of flutterwave)
And they have acquire union bank which is good in analog things and have large base.
So how much are you paying me for consultation
Re: Corporate Bank Account by oluyinkavic(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Thank you. I have individual account with UBA, access bank and Gtbank. Deciding which one to use it the issue now.

Ajens1991:
All the banks are okay.... But I'll advise you choose a bank you already have an individual account with...

1 Like

Re: Corporate Bank Account by oluyinkavic(m): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks. The issue with new bank is that.... one of the requirement is one will need a recommendation from someone that have an already existing corporate account with them. Getting that might be a little challenge though.

joinnow:

Go with Titan
Reason they are good in digital things and the owner is chairman of flutterwave)
And they have acquire union bank which is good in analog things and have large base.
Re: Corporate Bank Account by oluyinkavic(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2022
I don't really understand this. Can you please explain. Thanks.

damiloladuke:

Do you need it just for the account number bearing your company name? Use Terminal Africa
Re: Corporate Bank Account by oluyinkavic(m): 6:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Another thing I'm considering is charges, bank with less issues with transactions, among other factors.
Re: Corporate Bank Account by Ajens1991: 9:50am On Mar 07, 2022
Access is okay
oluyinkavic:
Thank you. I have individual account with UBA, access bank and Gtbank. Deciding which one to use it the issue now.

Re: Corporate Bank Account by damiloladuke: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2022
oluyinkavic:
I don't really understand this. Can you please explain. Thanks.

If the purpose of the corporate account is just so you can have an account number in your company name, then you can use that platform.

They offer free bank account, through Sterling Bank, in your company name
Re: Corporate Bank Account by joinnow: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
oluyinkavic:
Thanks. The issue with new bank is that.... one of the requirement is one will need a recommendation from someone that have an already existing corporate account with them. Getting that might be a little challenge though.

Not true. Just get 2 existing corporate account with other banks. Sorry for late response
Re: Corporate Bank Account by oluyinkavic(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2022
Thanks so much for the information. It's quite helpful.

joinnow:

Go with Titan
Re: Corporate Bank Account by SavageResponse(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2022
oluyinkavic:
Thanks so much for the information. It's quite helpful.

I will strongly recommend that you go for an already established bank if you want to sleep with both eyes closed knowing that the bank will not suddenly close shop.

Old banks tend to have better regard for corporate governance because their Board composition is balanced so you have people who can challenge the dominance of a single individual; most new banks usually revolve around a single individual therefore they may be using depositors funds to prop up an affiliated company which is making losses

New banks also tend to be in a hurry to grow so they have little regard for strict controls with regard to giving out loans.

Banks I would recommend to you are...
GTBank
Zenith
First Bank
UBA
Fidelity Bank

(1) (Reply)

Live Market Of Stocks Buyers And Sellers / I Need Your Advice Am Planning To Invest 200usd For Someone To Trade For Me / Property for Lease At LAMBE, Giwa - Oke aro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.