Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,005 members, 7,828,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City (38333 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Gaboon vipers tend to be very calm, slow-moving snakes.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by techWriter3: 6:17am On Mar 07, 2022
That's a snake
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Stanweezy(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2022
That snake na Man Utd fan, probably angry due to 4-1 thrashing
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by respect80(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2022
FaithELEFAN:

You just survived death

Is that the name of the snake??

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The name of that snake is Echieteka.
When trained well, it makes a good pet but a very bad meat.

Amongst all the snake species to eat, this one tastes the worst, at a point you can't tell if it's plastic Tilapia you are eating or a Wall Gecko.

But when cooked with the spice from Indomie Noodles, you can confuse your brain to think it is an underaged catfish you're eating.
plastic Tilapia.
lol grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2022
what is it with this 1mp camera?
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by gaby(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2022
His name is Ragnick
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by whytediamond(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amongst all the snake species to eat, this one tastes the worst, at a point you can't tell if it's plastic Tilapia you are eating or a Wall Gecko.

But when cooked with the spice from Indomie Noodles, you can confuse your brain to think it is an underaged catfish you're eating.

Werey

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by eallstar: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2022
U put ur annoyance of 4-1 defeat of man u on innocent snake
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Flamees(m): 8:11am On Mar 07, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
Na Nokia express music you use snap that picture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by luvyaself95(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2022
God save you bro, but this picture is not clear cool
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by PraiseJr: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Which phone camera you use snap am? The thing no gree clear for my phone oo
Lolz iswear.
na Maguire phone him use
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Bfly: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2022
BabaJideAFONJA:
Na Nokia express music you use snap that picture?

Why this now? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Briteiyobo1(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Oga, it seems you have eaten different species of snake see your analysis, I throw wey salute for you.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by frowland(m): 8:18am On Mar 07, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Definitely a Gaboon Viper

You're very lucky.

How is he lucky?
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by kcubani: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Nigeria Army snake
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by MITCHELL96: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Guy, your camera won blind me with blurness grin grin

I pray GOD provides for you to get a good phone, Tecno no be phone angry

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by bluefilm: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2022
Jacuzzi55:
Any animal scientist who know the name of this snake

Your camera needs to be thrown into a latrine with immediate effect.

Nonsense. sad sad sad
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by pocohantas(f): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You're very lucky.

Definitely indeed…

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Victerica(m): 8:19am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ikpa

U go wound me oooo

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Quaddafi29: 8:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Lucky you. That's a Gaboon viper. One bite and delayed treatment, next thing WE REGRET TO ANNNOUNCE......
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by ceematics: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
Vawulence Snake grin
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by ellizy(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2022
You get mind oo

If this kind snake come my way, na japa be my alternative
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Babaheekmat: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Na ragnick be that

He wan kill you coz you be man city fan
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by ensamy(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2022
Very deadly, the snake is from a Man u fan and I believe you supported Man city. grin
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Lanretoye(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2022
Xtianah09:
Which kain Camera be this, can barely see the snake
if u dey use iphone 13promax u go dey live where snake dey?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by saintobing: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Very poisonus viper snake
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by MansoryMX(m): 8:27am On Mar 07, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You're very lucky.

Not a Gaboon viper. Learn to watch NatGeo wild to educate yourself make them nor administer wrong anti venom to you should in case snake bite you. That’s a puff adder

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by sureinfo: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Lol, were you scared if taking the photos? The TECNO Spark camera should be clearer than this.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by sureinfo: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Which phone camera you use snap am? The thing no gree clear for my phone oo
TECNO Spark, apparently he didn't keep his hands steady that's why it's blurry.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by shantti(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2022
Techno Camera no work, can't they use the same technology iPhone is using to make their camera better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.