Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City (38316 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / A Big Snake I Just Killed In Front Of My House Now. What's The Name ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by kingyakos: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Python (constrictor)
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by qekng40(f): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2022
PraiseJr:
Lolz iswear. na Maguire phone him use
Maybe after the loss, he was having shivering hands
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by qekng40(f): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2022
sureinfo:
TECNO Spark, apparently he didn't keep his hands steady that's why it's blurry.

yeah, apparently.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by prigoz(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Which phone camera you use snap am? The thing no gree clear for my phone oo
Nokia 3310. Lol
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Amos1423(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Man U VS Man City, is it a name of a place?
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by bigcee(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2022
That's a Puff Adder.

Some of you don't even know the difference between Puff Adder and Gaboon Viper.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Mom007(f): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The name of that snake is Echieteka.
When trained well, it makes a good pet but a very bad meat.

Amongst all the snake species to eat, this one tastes the worst, at a point you can't tell if it's plastic Tilapia you are eating or a Wall Gecko.

But when cooked with the spice from Indomie Noodles, you can confuse your brain to think it is an underaged catfish you're eating.
grin grin grin grin
Bro, you seem to have a PhD is snake eating!
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by qekng40(f): 8:48am On Mar 07, 2022
prigoz:
Nokia 3310. Lol
you gerrit!
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by charlypoker(m): 8:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Puffadder
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Atticusxsz(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2022
@ Op... were you actually quaking due to the puff adder putting on an army camou, abi your phone sef dey fear the snake? grin

Thank God 4 Life o. wink
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by deavicky(m): 8:55am On Mar 07, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Definitely a Gaboon Viper

You're very lucky.

I think it is Nigeria Viper not Gaboon. Don't take lala food to other country.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by naturefellow(m): 8:58am On Mar 07, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

Definitely a Gaboon Viper

You're very lucky.

viper, but not gaboon. That has a different marking from this.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Zobbyjazzy(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2022
You had only one job with that useless phone with you.. after taking the picture 3 good times, you still failed at it.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by osazsky(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2022
Vickyvice:
Puff adder kind of viper
yeah

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by ButterBurger: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2022
why your hand dey shake?
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Alaychim: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Its python. . .it isn't harmful. . .very soon some of these animals will go into extinction oo
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by generalud: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2022
This is Mamba snake. By the way, Lala, your favourite meal is ready.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by themanderon: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2022
That ia an adder not a viper.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by koolaid87: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Amongst all the snake species to eat, this one tastes the worst, at a point you can't tell if it's plastic Tilapia you are eating or a Wall Gecko.

But when cooked with the spice from Indomie Noodles, you can confuse your brain to think it is an underaged catfish you're eating.

grin

Guy man is back from yaba left..
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by usah4(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2022
I blame this snake oh that na why Man Utd lost the match.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by surplusbaba(m): 9:22am On Mar 07, 2022
You can officially now bath with Omo
Totilopussylick:
If e no enter front page, make i bath with Omo
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by DFERENCE: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2022
starbuck:
A 21/22 year old Viper..
thank God your gender can identify your sisters and their ages, my deepest condelance

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by PWAPUTI2010(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2022
That's Gabon Viper, very venomous snake, if got bitten it only takes 15-20 minutes to kill it victim.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by AlphaStorm: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2022
Dafuq are u smoking bro ?
Who's ur connect

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Zukky123(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2022
Use that one hold body as una lose[/color][color=#990000] grin[color=#550000][/color]
Jacuzzi55:
Any animal scientist who know the name of this snake
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2022
Jacuzzi55:
Any animal scientist who know the name of this snake
Which kind phone u d use
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Dollywood(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is nonesense. You ain't making any sense and you're forcing it. undecided
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Grandmeister(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2022
alpharoyalty:
That's a viper.
Guy, you are very lucky.
Stay safe
It’s a carpet viper..the snake with the most deaths in Western Africa.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Edoziesmart(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See as I was reading your comment without checking the moniker first. Immediately I saw the humour and troll in your sentence I know there is no other person aside NwaAmaikpe.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Edoziesmart(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2022
paulolee:

this guy eeh, i know say na person papa dey catch cruise for nairaland like dis o...my mind de tell me say u go serious with life pass this ur nairaland madness...
The man is in his early 40's last time a nairalander review part of his identity here.
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Grandmeister(m): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2022
PWAPUTI2010:
That's Gabon Viper, very venomous snake, if got bitten it only takes 15-20 minutes to kill it victim.
How is that a gaboon viper?
Re: The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City by Edoziesmart(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2022
shantti:
Techno Camera no work, can't they use the same technology iPhone is using to make their camera better
Will you buy it if they sell it to you @200k and above?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Recipe For A Love Potion? / See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.