Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,926 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin (793 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-Year-Old Cousin (Photo) / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by DonCrack: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
One Idowu Shittu,aged 35 has been arrested by the Ogun State police command for defiling an 11-year-old girl.

According to report, the victim is a cousin to the wife of the suspect. The suspect is said to have been having canal knowledge with the victim for the past three years.

According to the victim, Idowu threatened to send her packing if she does not give in to his advances. Apparently she got fade up and reported him to her aunt.

Idowu was arrested after his wife lodge a report against him at the Ifo divisional headquaters following the report from the victim.

Spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the arrest said the suspect has been transfered to the anti-human trafficking and child labor unit of the state criminal investigation and intelligence department for further investigation and prosecution.

Meanwhile the victim has been taken to the hospital for medical attention.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/03/06/man-arrested-for-defiling-his-wifes-11-year-old-cousin/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by NwaAmaikpe: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

Some wives are just evil.
What is this world turning into?

Why will you report your husband, a man that toiled his life away to be able to afford your brideprice to the police for a matter that can be resolved amicably within the family?

If any of my relatives' wives reports them to the police, I will personally see to it that that union comes to an end.

Because a woman that can report her husband to the police can as well connive with strangers to murder him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by stixxy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Konji
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by Boogyman557: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

D 14 STICK of WEED wey I just BLA NOW don CLEAR from my EYES...

abeg make Una give me LOCATION

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST dis useless MANCHI left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by realstars: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2022
He is an Idiot, he started driving this girl at 8 for the past 3 years?
The gate of prisn is wide open for him to go in and have funs with anti -enjoyment officers, after hell in the police. cell.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by Naijanascam: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why will you report your husband, a man that toiled his life away to be able to afford your brideprice to the police for a matter that can be resolved amicably within the family?

If any of my relatives' wives reports them to the police, I will personally see to it that that union comes to an end.

Because a woman that can report her husband to the police can as well connive with strangers to murder him.

Ogbeni Wetin you smoke ni?..... reporting you is the best instead of cutting that your stupid prickkkkk that knows no boundaries

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by remsonik(f): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it's good for a man to defile the wife's relative. Its good he's reported to the police. Sexual atrocities is bad and it needs to be stopped. The man is evil.

Will you like it if your son in-law rapes your underage daughter

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by DoggoneDogg: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2022
DonCrack:

Idowu Shittu

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by McGg: 12:43am On Mar 07, 2022
remsonik:
So it's good for a man to defile the wife's relative. Its good he's reported to the police. Sexual atrocities is bad and it needs to be stopped. The man is evil.

Will you like it if your son in-law rapes your underage daughter

You have to reason from your anus to understand NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by Fashionista01(f): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2022
All these uncultured animals parading themselves as husband, molesting innocent children need to be jailed for life so that others who which to troll that part will learn.

I pity ladies who married these kind of husband.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by ObamaMessi: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2022
DATB0REDBERRYY:
Na them. his Nairaland name is obamamessi. His friends that rape children are BeanmanX and chibudollar.
They have a female gang member by named koyyes she spreads hiv
Seun rule 8,10 and 19.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by adegoke97l: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
sad
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His Wife's 11-year-old Cousin by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Maasai People Forced Out Of Their Ancestral Land For Arab Trophy Hunter / 23-year-old Boy Fakes Own Kidnap To Extort N10million From Parents / ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.