Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation (38179 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Jealous Pregnant Woman Poisons Her 3-year-old Stepson To Death In Osun / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Karemarealty288(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2022
It's like the Devil has Zonal Headquarters in Kenya...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Fashionista01(f): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2022
Anger issue.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by mariovito(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2022
His T-shirt even had a cryptic message on it; JUST BREAK IT
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Onyenna(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Kenya women & nigeria women, i dont know who mumu past for africa.

A Nigerian mother would never ever poison her children......NEVER!
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Decency2020(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2022
Many are mad but few are walking with rags
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Kajaard: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2022
Women are stupidly emotional. Very irrational beings. I said it, kill yourselves if you are angry with what I said. Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by l0uie(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2022
Make una bring her fat head make I use play golf
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Lorlio(f): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2022
SpiritLION:

Because you didn't read where "she called her husband to come and pick the dead bodies of his kid??"

Reading is different from understanding..

Oh, maybe I didn't read that part. My bad.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Fear women and save your life.
See another woman wey cut off her husband's head and was laughing when police arrived!

Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by VEHINTOLAR: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2022
Mumu ! I only pity the unfortunate children who are the victims of her stupidity.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by 24brains(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2022
The woman has nothing to gain here. To my observation of her pics, She has reached menopause and can no longer conceive to bear another children. The husband can still get wives and have as many children as he wish.

moral lesson: while pointing a finger at someone, 3 points back at you and the thumb points to GOD the ultimate judge and maker. that is, if you do evil to your fellow human created by GOD, same will return to you in three folds. he who shamefuly kills will end in a shameful shame. he who kills with a knife dies by a sword, he who kills with a gun dies by a bomb, he who kills with a thread dies by a rope, he who kills with a sachet dies by a matchet and he who kills with a POISON dies in a PRISON!!!. lock her up for life. in that way, she will live to learn in hell.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by letitrainnow(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2022
You still need to be clear about what you want to achieve before you can create any useful routine.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Oscillator: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Women are strange creatures and should be dealt with applying caution.

They can't fight their partners alone except they use the children directly as collateral damage and weapons of choice.

The ones who didn't kill their own children will still poison their mind against their father.

This gender doesn't know the word fair or just or uprightness. They are the nut selfish and self-conceited idiots ever.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by dominique(f): 10:58am On Mar 07, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
This gender called "woman" needs to be a 5 units course that should be studied at school

T O DARLING

How many unit courses is this man in the thread below who killed his 3 daughters and dumped their bodies in a freezer?

https://www.nairaland.com/6936304/man-kills-three-daughters-enugu

Men commit at least 90% of the crimes we read on the dailies, nobody generalizes or classify all men as this or that. The few times the crime is involving women, you people start spewing that gender trash. It doesn't change the fact the world is unsafe today because of MALE criminal prowling around.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by SaturnNick(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Wow.... This woman get mind I swear
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by JooEeL(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2022
Kenyan women and Nigerian men go fit o.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Goldbw122(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2022
bigpicture001:

Very very true.. I and my ex gf whom the entire community used to envy for about three years now walk past ourself without saying hi...

Sometimes, we sit next to each other in commercial bus without even talking or greetings.....

We planned to marry this year ooo... Love and gate are really close friends
Yes ooo
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Danisaint112(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Kenya again! Why Nigeria, Kenya and Zimbabwe are always competing for the weirdest headline surprise me.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by bluefilm: 11:13am On Mar 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked What a stupid woman.

So her whole life revolves around the man, that when they actually separated, she couldn't move on with her life? she think the best way to get to the man was to poisoned the children. Very stupid woman.

Certainly, the man will pick a new wife asap and get another children, she's actually the one that loses more here. Useless fool.

Don't blame her.

This is what happens when someone 'thinks' with their fish brain.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by rattlesnake(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2022
donbachi:
Kenya
na theirbway
Love
Sex
Sex
Love

No science
No tech
Nothing
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2022
I don't even understand this life anymore, different kind of story everyday sad

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by oilmane(m): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Newsmic:
Woman Poisons Her Two Children To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation From Husband (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaxWm7St3xO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You nor fit look for means to resolve your differences with your husband since you miss and love him very much na to poison your children come sure pass to you? You must be one cold hearted devil for you to be this heartless, you could watch your children die? You could even dial your husbands number after killing your kids to come pick his kids? How heartless can one be?
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by kmaster007: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2022
This Kenya ehn...
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Obiebanks007(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
And how did the children get involved in your separation?? undecided angry to the extent of taking their life's
Some human being get mind shar.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Kelvin3476: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
nigerian women
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Kelvin3476: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
twilliamx:
His shirt says its all. He definitely broke the woman beyond fixing. She probably called him over to kill him as well. God saved the breaker..
SIMP, THE MAN SAW HOW WICKED THE WOMAN IS. THANK GOD THE MAN SACKED HER.
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by OneTwoOne(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Do you have mum
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by twilliamx(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kelvin3476:
SIMP, THE MAN SAW HOW WICKED THE WOMAN IS. THANK GOD THE MAN SACKED HER.
We are both assuming.. There are horrible men out there that drive women out of their mind and vice-versa . We will never know.. May we never come across such
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Blackdisciple(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hmm in kenya
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by OdefaGirl(f): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
Oga, you should have gone with those children... See goosebumps on me, these children didn't do anything cry cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation by Evii: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
Fear women!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Woman Allegedly Set Ablaze By Her 'Jealous' Co-Wife Dies In Owerri (Graphic Pix) / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.