Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) (30515 Views)

Babatunde Adeluka Olubasa: Gunmen Assassinate Businessman In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2022
In this age of transfer, why are you keeping large sums of cash at home?
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Tell me the difference between armed robbers and some pastors? Same beast operating with different method.
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2022
RIP..
Even without reading the news...I already knew it was cultist

Absolutely nothing good can ever come out of Benue state
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by LAWJOUD(m): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2022
Food don set police men
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2022
chatinent:

Pastor's son or not, who bad bad.

So the stress isn't worth the blind bullet.

Good thing he is dead tho.
my question to the op, who is there to confirmed it that his pastor's son? They killed the business man, the guy was also killed, the person that killed him ran away. So how did they knew that his pastor's son or how did they knew his also an arm robber

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by asmovic(m): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416067/armed-robbers-led-pastors-son-kill-businessman-benue-photos/

3 man gang. Two went for the operation. One of the two shot the pastor's son and ran away. Therefore none has been arrested. Then how did they get the information that they were three but two went to for the operation?
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Vireani79: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:
Home training matters a lot.

many were trained
they just wont listen
dont blame the parents
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by qekng40(f): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Vireani79:

many were trained they just wont listen dont blame the parents
I blame the person, the parent/guardian and the society!
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by FarmWay(m): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2022
Jeprilo:
You mustn't bring the father into this. The headline should be "Armed robbers..." alone.

The young man made his decision to become a theif. Let him bear the consequences alone. The father shouldn't have to suffer shame.

Hypocrisy and Christians!

If it were to be an Imam son...
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Tonnyray: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2022
They just had to drag "pastor" in as irrelevant as that is.
Hopeless sensational posts.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2022
See instant karma
One shot the man and the other gang member shot him...
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 9:13am On Mar 07, 2022
I was shocked when I heard a woman shouting even pastor's goat joined other goats to be eating her yam,
So, pastor goat na pastor too abi, leave the pastor out of this and focus on the son
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2022
There bad and good people everywhere. Na because e be pastor pikin e be like say e do worse. Pastor pikin sef na human, e fit go the right path or the wrong one as everyone else. Not special.

Emecson:
Na pastor pikin dey spoil pass, e fit shock you sef say the grand master planner na d pastor himself
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by charidot(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2022
The same guys who disguised themselves as Fulani herdsmen to kill and cause destruction in the area. They were caught but released by the the full watch of the so-called defender of the Benue valley. God will punish those distabilizing Benue state. They will never go unpunished. God will punish them
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1416067/armed-robbers-led-pastors-son-kill-businessman-benue-photos/

Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Emecson:
Na pastor pikin dey spoil pass, e fit shock you sef say the grand master planner na d pastor himself
And na dem daughters dey fokkkg pass grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Oga police be specific for once. Pastor pikin no get name abi?
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Parachoko:
The man cooperated and una still kill am

Some people are just so heartless

Maybe hin know their face
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Parachoko: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

Maybe hin know their face
That's true

They should have put on a mask.
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2022
Cognitivereason:
RIP..
Even without reading the news...I already knew it was cultist

Absolutely nothing good can ever come out of Benue state
That's were you're wrong.
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Lampy336: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
@op badman u be why you include pastor son..
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by okrikaboi: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2022
Uduak no be you grin
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

the three suspects started off as cultists before they moved on to be robbers.

Yet you did nothing, now that they are already a branch of naija problem and global nuisance what are you going to do?
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Advancedman(m): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2022
wolesmile:
Will one now say the pastor refused to train his child in the way of the Lord?
But truth is, a child that will be bad, will be bad.

He failed.
There is no bad child only bad parents.
In case you are contemplating your 'But truth is, a child that will be bad, will be bad'
statement pls get to work by studying parenting responsibilities. Cos that is a lie from the pit of hell
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2022
That one na Hophni the Brother to Phinehas, Eli's two cursed sons.
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
That's were you're wrong.

Oh puleezzee

U just type Benue state on google and paste the link of just one single good news from Benue..I said just one...

U go to images ,download and paste any good picture of Benue state...let me see...

The useless governor (ortomatic failure) after raping and destroying the future of the unborn kids of Benue state wants to run for senate...is DAT good news..

Post one good thing commissioned in Benue state..post one project of gov ortom or other former governors of Benue state...
Yahaya bello has more projects in Benue Dan all the governors of Benue States ...past and present combined...ikpeazu of abia state has 7 times more project and visible works in abia Dan Ortom..visit abia thread and verify

Let this sink into ur skull...
Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state

D day u visit Benue state...u will thank me for this
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Oh puleezzee

U just type Benue state on google and paste the link of just one single good news from Benue..I said just one...

U go to images ,download and paste any good picture of Benue state...let me see...

The useless governor (ortomatic failure) after raping and destroying the future of the unborn kids of Benue state wants to run for senate...is DAT good news..

Post one good thing commissioned in Benue state..post one project of gov ortom or other former governors of Benue state...
Yahaya bello has more projects in Benue Dan all the governors of Benue States ...past and present combined...ikpeazu of abia state has 7 times more project and visible works in abia Dan Ortom..visit abia thread and verify

Let this sink into ur skull...
Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state

D day u visit Benue state...u will thank me for this
Get a life bro. If you must comment on every thread do it with sense.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Get a life bro. If you must comment on every thread do it with sense.

Ur headache..
I just gave u facts...if u can't handle the truth..
U can go and climb a transmission line
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by Hungerbadoo: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Ur headache..
I just gave u facts...if u can't handle the truth..
U can go and climb a transmission line
Stop derailing this thread and be focus. It's obvious you're just here to troll.
Re: Armed Robbers Led By Pastor's Son Kill Businessman In Benue (Photos) by DKM123: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Greedy and wicked Nigerian men. Most are lazy men always finding ways to steal from the few hardworking ones. Yahoo yahoo and 419 merchants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunny Blu Opukiri, Gospel Artiste Assaulted By Police For Defending A Keke Rider / Obituary Of The Woman Beaten To Death By Husband In Nasarawa (Photos) / Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.